EvoMuse Slintensity (Reformulated)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. We might actually end up being early with this one...sorry, Canucks, that we didn't finish it in time for your fake Thanksgiving.

Still shooting for 11/10 release
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Good to hear
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Super excited.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We might actually end up being early with this one...sorry, Canucks, that we didn't finish it in time for your fake Thanksgiving.

Is that boxing or boxers day? When I lived in Michigan, I used to hear about that all the time.

Looking forward to trying this!! Looks incredible.
    SEMPER FI!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We might actually end up being early with this one...sorry, Canucks, that we didn't finish it in time for your fake Thanksgiving.

I know some extracts of bitter melon inhibit small intestinal smooth muscle/transit. That would not be desired! Will your extract have that effect?

6. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    I know some extracts of bitter melon inhibit small intestinal smooth muscle/transit. That would not be desired! Will your extract have that effect?
    ?????

7. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    ?????
    I'm only seeing one study that even hints at this effect...can you post a link?

8. ETA?

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    ETA?
    The Defuse production delay has pushed this back a few weeks. Still hoping for before X-mas.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Defuse production delay has pushed this back a few weeks. Still hoping for before X-mas.
    It's ok. Hopefully by Xmas. Defuse will hold it down till than lol. Any logging opportunities for Defuse? :-)
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's ok. Hopefully by Xmas. Defuse will hold it down till than lol. Any logging opportunities for Defuse? :-)
    You know there definitely will be.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You know there definitely will be.
    Excellent. I'm down :-)

13. What happened to this?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    What happened to this?
    It's still happening; just in line behind some other current projects.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    What happened to this?
    We are a small company which has some benefits and also has some drawbacks. We are free to innovate and work on what we want since we don't have to have products in every category and fight for every dollar. At the same time limited budgets require us to wait for funding before we can afford to release certain things.

I wish Matt had the money to bring all his ideas to fruition at once...unfortunately we have to release things in order to fund new research and production. Luckily as Evomuse grows this wait time should diminish. I also know Matt is not going to release a product until he is fully satisfied it is different and as effective as anything out there.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

16. If tomorrow's meeting goes well, you will see a lot of releases coming in the next 6 weeks.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If tomorrow's meeting goes well, you will see a lot of releases coming in the next 6 weeks.
    Good luck brotha man

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If tomorrow's meeting goes well, you will see a lot of releases coming in the next 6 weeks.
    There'll be a lot of people hoping for you! (Or us depending how you look at it)

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Best of luck!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So did the meeting go well???
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

21. yeah how did meeting go

22. The meeting didn't go well, at least for the short term. I have several more at the Arnold in 3 weeks.

23. Matt was doing an inventory check, and has decided to clean out the remaining inventory of OG Slintensity because the newer version is arriving in the near term. Samples were made when the product was under Southland, but never were distributed due to the business relationship falling apart.

Matt has decided to make Mylar bags with 50 OG Slintensity capsules. You can pick up the pouches at the EvoMuse Shopify store for $10.
    EvoMuse

24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Matt was doing an inventory check, and has decided to clean out the remaining inventory of OG Slintensity because the newer version is arriving in the near term. Samples were made when the product was under Southland, but never were distributed due to the business relationship falling apart.

Matt has decided to make Mylar bags with 50 OG Slintensity capsules. You can pick up the pouches at the EvoMuse Shopify store for $10.
    Post a label by chance?

25. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Matt was doing an inventory check, and has decided to clean out the remaining inventory of OG Slintensity because the newer version is arriving in the near term. Samples were made when the product was under Southland, but never were distributed due to the business relationship falling apart. Matt has decided to make Mylar bags with 50 OG Slintensity capsules. You can pick up the pouches at the EvoMuse Shopify store for $10.
    Oh damn this is nice.

26. Was hoping no one would bump this so I could buy em up lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

27. Just ordered two!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Post a label by chance?
    Ingredients and amounts are below. We had a lot of feedback showing that this was a very powerful GDA. Should be no need to take more than one capsule for all but the biggest of carb based meals. 50 capsules for ten dollars is an incredible deal.

80% 4-OH Isoleucine (from Fenugreek) 45 mg
    10% Momordin Bitter Melon Extract 50 mg
    Banaba 1% 100 mg
    Gymnema Sylvestre 75% 200 mg
    Norvaline 100 mg
    EvoMuse Products Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ingredients and amounts are below. We had a lot of feedback showing that this was a very powerful GDA. Should be no need to take more than one capsule for all but the biggest of carb based meals. 50 capsules for ten dollars is an incredible deal.

80% 4-OH Isoleucine (from Fenugreek) 45 mg
    10% Momordin Bitter Melon Extract 50 mg
    Banaba 1% 100 mg
    Gymnema Sylvestre 75% 200 mg
    Norvaline 100 mg
    How is it before bed ( as compared to slin sane often being used before bed )?

30. Quote Originally Posted by nasrenegade View Post
    How is it before bed ( as compared to slin sane often being used before bed )?
    Personally I never used it before bed, but I know many others did and enjoyed the results. It may be worth experimenting with to see if it suits you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31