1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Thanks for the heads up. Truly looking forward to this

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

one of if not the most anticipated supplement for 2013!!! for me. also waiting for the new heat
  3. New Member

[QUOTE=bananaClip;4192238]one of if not the most anticipated supplement for 2013!!! for me. also waiting for the new heat[/QUOTE Matt stated that HEAT is very expensive so needs to wait for capital from other products so in other words, keep buying Evomuse.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In on this. Love new products from great companies and minds
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just saw abliderate ammo and sleephoria on NP... Lots of stuff I've never heard of= scared lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just saw abliderate ammo and sleephoria on NP... Lots of stuff I've never heard of= scared lol
    Scared? Good thing they have a "buy both an get a free hug" sale.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Scared? Good thing they have a "buy both an get a free hug" sale.
    Lol yes scared bc If there is a side effect to be had by an ingredient, I USUALLY get it it lol. My systems are very delicate so I rarely stray away from what I've used and know works.

But the ammo is very interesting to me.. Especially for stim breaks or low stim runs...

Would sleepphoria be a product that aids in leaning out over night? Or just indirectly due to better overall sleep?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol yes scared bc If there is a side effect to be had by an ingredient, I USUALLY get it it lol. My systems are very delicate so I rarely stray away from what I've used and know works.

But the ammo is very interesting to me.. Especially for stim breaks or low stim runs...

Would sleepphoria be a product that aids in leaning out over night? Or just indirectly due to better overall sleep?
    INdirectly, but if you pick up both products you will notice that one dose of AMMO comes immediately before bed.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

INdirectly, but if you pick up both products you will notice that one dose of AMMO comes immediately before bed.
    I did notice that, I've used PS before bed and had wonderful results. I'm just nervous bc some cortisol control/ anti inflammation products in the past (ergobolic and lean xtreme) had opposite effects on me- I started gaining belly fat and experienced a severe flare up in my lower back and hip arthritis. But I know PS alone does not do this to me..
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

You can modulate your intake, maybe with only a morning dose.

Or you might not even have cortisol issues.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

You can modulate your intake, maybe with only a morning dose.

Or you might not even have cortisol issues.
    Right, because if you lower it too much, those sides can occur as well, yea?

Either a morning or evening dose would suffice and still reap some benefits? I'm really looking into the ammo+sleephoria stack for during the winter when I'm pushing the strength and mass gains the most.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Right, because if you lower it too much, those sides can occur as well, yea?

Either a morning or evening dose would suffice and still reap some benefits? I'm really looking into the ammo+sleephoria stack for during the winter when I'm pushing the strength and mass gains the most.
    You will still get benefits.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Would this stack be ok with ARA ?

currently cutting...
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Still pretty unclear in humans (I haven't spent a ton of time looking, to be fair) but it looks like it might be a beneficial stack.

Fish Physiol Biochem. 2013 Oct;39(5):1223-38. doi: 10.1007/s10695-013-9778-6. Epub 2013 Feb 27.
    Effects of dietary arachidonic acid on cortisol production and gene expression in stress response in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis) post-larvae.
    Alves Martins D, Rocha F, Castanheira F, Mendes A, Pousão-Ferreira P, Bandarra N, Coutinho J, Morais S, Yúfera M, Conceição LE, Martínez-Rodríguez G.
    Source

Centro de Ciências do Mar do Algarve, Universidade do Algarve, Campus de Gambelas, 8005-139, Faro, Portugal, alvesmartinsd@gmail.com.
    Abstract

Dietary fatty acids, particularly arachidonic acid (ARA), affect cortisol and may influence the expression of genes involved in stress response in fish. The involvement of ARA on stress, lipid, and eicosanoid metabolism genes, in Senegalese sole, was tested. Post-larvae were fed Artemia presenting graded ARA levels (0.1, 0.4, 0.8, 1.7, and 2.3 %, dry matter basis), from 22 to 35 days after hatch. Whole-body cortisol levels were determined, before and 3 h after a 2 min air exposure, as well as the expression of phospholipase A2 (PLA 2 ), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR), glucocorticoid receptors (GRs), phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase (PEPCK), and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα). Relative growth rate (6.0-7.8 % day(-1)) and survival at the end of the experiment (91-96 %) and after stress (100 %) were unaffected. Fish reflected dietary ARA content and post-stress cortisol increased with ARA supply up to 1.7 %, whereas 2.3 % ARA seemed to enhance basal cortisol slightly and alter the response to stress. Results suggested that elevating StAR transcription might not be necessary for a short-term response to acute stress. Basal cortisol and PLA 2 expression were strongly correlated, indicating a potential role for this enzyme in steroidogenesis. Under basal conditions, larval ARA was associated with GR1 expression, whereas the glucocorticoid responsive gene PEPCK was strongly related with cortisol but not GR1 mRNA levels, suggesting the latter might not reflect the amount of GR1 protein in sole. Furthermore, a possible role for PPARα in the expression of PEPCK following acute stress is proposed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - in process
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Time to start releasing a few ingredients/directions. We have been looking at this pathway for well over a year now, and it looks highly promising...

Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Apr;1830(4):3102-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2013.01.017. Epub 2013 Jan 24.
    The insulin-mimetic effect of Morin: a promising molecule in diabetes treatment.
    Paoli P, Cirri P, Caselli A, Ranaldi F, Bruschi G, Santi A, Camici G.
    Source

Department of Biochemical Sciences, University of Florence, Italy. paolo.paoli@unifi.it
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:

Type-2 diabetes is a worldwidely diffuse disease characterized by insulin resistance that arises from alterations of receptor and/or post-receptor events of insulin signalling. Studies performed with PTP1B-deficent mice demonstrated that PTP1B is the main negative regulator of insulin signalling. Inhibition or down regulation of this enzyme causes enhanced insulin sensitivity. Hence this enzyme represents the most attractive target for development of innovative anti-diabetic drugs.
    METHODS:

Selection of new PTP1B inhibitors among an in house library of polyphenolic compounds was carried out screening their activity. The inhibition mechanism of Morin was determined by kinetic analyses. The cellular action of Morin was assayed on HepG2 cells. Analyses of the insulin signalling pathways was carried out by Western blot methods, glycogen synthesis was estimated by measuring the incorporation of [(3)H]-glucose, gluconeogenesis rate was assayed by measuring the glucose release in the cell medium. Cell growth was estimated by cell count. Docking analysis was conducted with SwissDock program.
    RESULTS:

We demonstrated that Morin: i) is a non-competitive inhibitor of PTP1B displaying a Ki in the μM range; ii) increases the phosphorylation of the insulin receptor and Akt; iii) inhibits gluconeogenesis and enhances glycogen synthesis. Morin does not enhance cell growth.
    CONCLUSIONS:

We have identified Morin as a new small molecular non-competitive inhibitor of PTP1B, which behaves as an activator and sensitizer of the insulin receptor stimulating the metabolic pathways only.
    GENERAL SIGNIFICANCE:

Our study suggests that Morin is a useful lead for development of new low Mr compounds potentially active as antidiabetic drugs.

Copyright © 2013 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I sure miss me some Slintensity. Really excited for the release of newer version.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I'm also upgrading the quality of the BM extract...

Br J Nutr. 2008 Feb;99(2):230-9. Epub 2007 Jul 26.
    Bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) inhibits adipocyte hypertrophy and down regulates lipogenic gene expression in adipose tissue of diet-induced obese rats.
    Huang HL, Hong YW, Wong YH, Chen YN, Chyuan JH, Huang CJ, Chao PM.
    Source

Department of Health and Nutrition, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, Tainan, Taiwan.
    Abstract

Bitter melon (Momordica charantia; BM) has been shown to ameliorate diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. To examine the effect of BM supplementation on cell size and lipid metabolism in adipose tissues, three groups of rats were respectively fed a high-fat diet supplemented without (HF group) or with 5 % lyophilised BM powder (HFB group), or with 0.01 % thiazolidinedione (TZD) (HFT group). A group of rats fed a low-fat diet was also included as a normal control. Hyperinsulinaemia and glucose intolerance were observed in the HF group but not in HFT and HFB groups. Although the number of large adipocytes (>180 microm) of both the HFB and HFT groups was significantly lower than that of the HF group, the adipose tissue mass, TAG content and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase activity of the HFB group were significantly lower than those of the HFT group, implying that BM might reduce lipogenesis in adipose tissue. Experiment 2 was then conducted to examine the expression of lipogenic genes in adipose tissues of rats fed low-fat, HF or HFB diets. The HFB group showed significantly lower mRNA levels of fatty acid synthase, acetyl-CoA carboxylase-1, lipoprotein lipase and adipocyte fatty acid-binding protein than the HF group (P < 0.05). These results indicate BM can reduce insulin resistance as effective as the anti-diabetic drug TZD. Furthermore, BM can suppress the visceral fat accumulation and inhibit adipocyte hypertrophy, which may be associated with markedly down regulated expressions of lipogenic genes in the adipose.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

This quickly gets complicated, so this will be all for now...

PLoS One. 2013 Apr 25;8(4):e62309. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0062309. Print 2013.
    Activation of AMPK by bitter melon triterpenoids involves CaMKKβ.
    Iseli TJ, Turner N, Zeng XY, Cooney GJ, Kraegen EW, Yao S, Ye Y, James DE, Ye JM.
    Source

Diabetes and Obesity Research Program, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia.
    Abstract

We recently showed that bitter melon-derived triterpenoids (BMTs) activate AMPK and increase GLUT4 translocation to the plasma membrane in vitro, and improve glucose disposal in insulin resistant models in vivo. Here we interrogated the mechanism by which these novel compounds activate AMPK, a leading anti-diabetic drug target. BMTs did not activate AMPK directly in an allosteric manner as AMP or the Abbott compound (A-769662) does, nor did they activate AMPK by inhibiting cellular respiration like many commonly used anti-diabetic medications. BMTs increased AMPK activity in both L6 myotubes and LKB1-deficient HeLa cells by 20-35%. Incubation with the CaMKKβ inhibitor, STO-609, completely attenuated this effect suggesting a key role for CaMKKβ in this activation. Incubation of L6 myotubes with the calcium chelator EGTA-AM did not alter this activation suggesting that the BMT-dependent activation was Ca(2+)-independent. We therefore propose that CaMKKβ is a key upstream kinase for BMT-induced activation of AMPK.

PMID:
    [PubMed - in process]
    PMCID:
    PMC3636144
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    I sure miss me some Slintensity. Really excited for the release of newer version.
    You're going to like the changes, that's for sure.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Feel free to start reading about CamKK

http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/297/6/R1724
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

We might actually end up being early with this one...sorry, Canucks, that we didn't finish it in time for your fake Thanksgiving.

Still shooting for 11/10 release
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Super excited.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We might actually end up being early with this one...sorry, Canucks, that we didn't finish it in time for your fake Thanksgiving.

Is that boxing or boxers day? When I lived in Michigan, I used to hear about that all the time.

Looking forward to trying this!! Looks incredible.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I know some extracts of bitter melon inhibit small intestinal smooth muscle/transit. That would not be desired! Will your extract have that effect?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    I know some extracts of bitter melon inhibit small intestinal smooth muscle/transit. That would not be desired! Will your extract have that effect?
    ?????
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    ?????
    I'm only seeing one study that even hints at this effect...can you post a link?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ETA?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    ETA?
    The Defuse production delay has pushed this back a few weeks. Still hoping for before X-mas.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

The Defuse production delay has pushed this back a few weeks. Still hoping for before X-mas.
    It's ok. Hopefully by Xmas. Defuse will hold it down till than lol. Any logging opportunities for Defuse? :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's ok. Hopefully by Xmas. Defuse will hold it down till than lol. Any logging opportunities for Defuse? :-)
    You know there definitely will be.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You know there definitely will be.
    Excellent. I'm down :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. New Member

What happened to this?
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    What happened to this?
    It's still happening; just in line behind some other current projects.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  35. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    What happened to this?
    We are a small company which has some benefits and also has some drawbacks. We are free to innovate and work on what we want since we don't have to have products in every category and fight for every dollar. At the same time limited budgets require us to wait for funding before we can afford to release certain things.

I wish Matt had the money to bring all his ideas to fruition at once...unfortunately we have to release things in order to fund new research and production. Luckily as Evomuse grows this wait time should diminish. I also know Matt is not going to release a product until he is fully satisfied it is different and as effective as anything out there.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

If tomorrow's meeting goes well, you will see a lot of releases coming in the next 6 weeks.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

If tomorrow's meeting goes well, you will see a lot of releases coming in the next 6 weeks.
    Good luck brotha man
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

There'll be a lot of people hoping for you! (Or us depending how you look at it)
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Best of luck!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

So did the meeting go well???
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Similar Forum Threads

1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:43 PM