EvoMuse Slintensity (Reformulated)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Any updates ?


  2. Bump for info
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Looking forward to this.. I have a bottle of slintensity in my closet!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Looking forward to this.. I have a bottle of slintensity in my closet!

    Mike
    I hope they add some Na-R-Ala.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I hope they add some Na-R-Ala.
    We (the reps) haven't seen the label yet, so we're in the guessing game as well!
    EvoMuse
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    We (the reps) haven't seen the label yet, so we're in the guessing game as well!
    Ohhh damn it's gonna be a nice surprise for us all
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Ohhh damn it's gonna be a nice surprise for us all
    Absolutely! I'm really excited for it.
    EvoMuse

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I hope they add some Na-R-Ala.
    I like rala just as much, so im down for that

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Absolutely! I'm really excited for it.
    Neither can I. I'm using slintinsity now and I enjoy it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    I like rala just as much, so im down for that

    Mike
    Hell yea. Lets wait and see if they add it on. Crosses tigers
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Whatever it is, I know Matt is making some major strides in his upgrade. Should be very fun stuff to read once he busts out the write-up.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  12. Any update?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    Any update?
    Curious about the new slintensity and the new HEAT stack as well. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

  14. X 2
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Shooting for around November 10th release.

    2 VERY difficult ingredients. I will try and have pricing info for you guys asap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Thanks for the heads up. Truly looking forward to this

  17. one of if not the most anticipated supplement for 2013!!! for me. also waiting for the new heat

  18. [QUOTE=bananaClip;4192238]one of if not the most anticipated supplement for 2013!!! for me. also waiting for the new heat[/QUOTE Matt stated that HEAT is very expensive so needs to wait for capital from other products so in other words, keep buying Evomuse.

  19. In on this. Love new products from great companies and minds
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  20. Just saw abliderate ammo and sleephoria on NP... Lots of stuff I've never heard of= scared lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just saw abliderate ammo and sleephoria on NP... Lots of stuff I've never heard of= scared lol
    Scared? Good thing they have a "buy both an get a free hug" sale.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Scared? Good thing they have a "buy both an get a free hug" sale.
    Lol yes scared bc If there is a side effect to be had by an ingredient, I USUALLY get it it lol. My systems are very delicate so I rarely stray away from what I've used and know works.

    But the ammo is very interesting to me.. Especially for stim breaks or low stim runs...

    Would sleepphoria be a product that aids in leaning out over night? Or just indirectly due to better overall sleep?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Lol yes scared bc If there is a side effect to be had by an ingredient, I USUALLY get it it lol. My systems are very delicate so I rarely stray away from what I've used and know works.

    But the ammo is very interesting to me.. Especially for stim breaks or low stim runs...

    Would sleepphoria be a product that aids in leaning out over night? Or just indirectly due to better overall sleep?
    INdirectly, but if you pick up both products you will notice that one dose of AMMO comes immediately before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    INdirectly, but if you pick up both products you will notice that one dose of AMMO comes immediately before bed.
    I did notice that, I've used PS before bed and had wonderful results. I'm just nervous bc some cortisol control/ anti inflammation products in the past (ergobolic and lean xtreme) had opposite effects on me- I started gaining belly fat and experienced a severe flare up in my lower back and hip arthritis. But I know PS alone does not do this to me..
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  25. You can modulate your intake, maybe with only a morning dose.

    Or you might not even have cortisol issues.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Log in
Log in