Abliderate AMMO

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Abliderate AMMO


    Havent seen or heard to much on this. Has a profile been released or a product release date ?

    THanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Havent seen or heard to much on this. Has a profile been released or a product release date ?

    THanks
    Abliderate AMMO is really close to release. This product and CardioTryx are the next two products slated for release.
    EvoMuse

  3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Abliderate AMMO is really close to release. This product and CardioTryx are the next two products slated for release.
    Excellent , Look forward to both products !
    •   
       


  4. Seems like a great time for Evomuse fans.

  5. What's the difference between AA and Ammo?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the difference between AA and Ammo?
    AMMO is will be our oral anti-inflammatory and systemic cortisol control supplement.
    EvoMuse

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Topical?
    AMMO will be an oral supplement.
    EvoMuse

  8. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    AMMO is will be our oral anti-inflammatory and systemic cortisol control supplement.

    Can they be stacked in any way?

    Mike

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Can they be stacked in any way?

    Mike
    We haven't seen the full ingredient panel yet. So for liability reasons (I know you would be smart enough to check the panels when they're released, but for those who may come back and read this), I'm going to defer the question until we are made known of the full profile.
    EvoMuse

  10. Will this make the 4th of july sale ?

    Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Will this make the 4th of july sale ?

    Thanks
    Unfortunately, I don't think so. It should be out relatively soon after the sale.
    EvoMuse

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think so. It should be out relatively soon after the sale.
    Yes as many of you know by now Matt has been attending to some family matters. I don't think the delays to product releases will be too long though as I think he had most ingredients ordered. Hope we can get you an update asap!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Yes as many of you know by now Matt has been attending to some family matters. I don't think the delays to product releases will be too long though as I think he had most ingredients ordered. Hope we can get you an update asap!
    Hope all is well , wish him the best !

  14. Bump abliderate advanced rocks can't wait for this

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Hope all is well , wish him the best !
    He definitely appreciates it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Bump abliderate advanced rocks can't wait for this
    Thanks for the support! It will be another great addition to our line.
    EvoMuse

  16. Bump. The design for the bottle looks sick.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Bump. The design for the bottle looks sick.
    This one should be out rolling out relatively soon!
    EvoMuse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    This one should be out rolling out relatively soon!
    Sounds great!

  19. Just got absolutely abliderated. Just need some abliderate ammo and ill be set lol. I have eviscerate smolder but haven't gathered up the courage to use it yet. Heard the burn is hell and I know you have the burn free version now but I'm not gonna throw out two perfectly good bottles

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Just got absolutely abliderated. Just need some abliderate ammo and ill be set lol. I have eviscerate smolder but haven't gathered up the courage to use it yet. Heard the burn is hell and I know you have the burn free version now but I'm not gonna throw out two perfectly good bottles
    You'll have quite the stack. I'm using BFF right now, and I enjoy the icy feeling it gives (like beginning of Icy-Hot, but without the heat).

    AMMO is almost complete, and it will be on its way soon.
    EvoMuse

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You'll have quite the stack. I'm using BFF right now, and I enjoy the icy feeling it gives (like beginning of Icy-Hot, but without the heat).

    AMMO is almost complete, and it will be on its way soon.
    Whats soon ? also I noticed some commented on label/ bottle. Where is itposted

    Thanks

  22. Looks like about 10 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    Whats soon ? also I noticed some commented on label/ bottle. Where is itposted

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like about 10 days.
    There you go, dollar; the timeline right from THE man himself.

    You can check out the label on our Facebook: Evolutionary Muse.

    I'll get it up here in a bit.
    EvoMuse

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Just got absolutely abliderated. Just need some abliderate ammo and ill be set lol. I have eviscerate smolder but haven't gathered up the courage to use it yet. Heard the burn is hell and I know you have the burn free version now but I'm not gonna throw out two perfectly good bottles
    I don't think Smolder is nearly as bad as OG. We have plenty of repeat buyers of both products so I'd give it a whirl and see how it treats you. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes. Ironically it has always "burned" the most for me when washing it off my stomach lol.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Good thing you only shower once a week?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good thing you only shower once a week?
    He enjoys that stank.
    EvoMuse

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good thing you only shower once a week?
    Once a month whether I need it or not.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  28. Bump for update on release and or presale

  29. We got bumped back on the production schedule. Hoping for release within 2 weeks, though.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We got bumped back on the production schedule. Hoping for release within 2 weeks, though.
    Good news :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  31. Looking forward to this release, two weeks out sounds great!

  32. any new word? hopin to try this and cardio tryx soon

  33. Ingredients are due to ship tomorrow...this Emodin Cyclodextrin complex turned out to be a real bugger, but it was the only way to make this ingredient orally viable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ingredients are due to ship tomorrow...this Emodin Cyclodextrin complex turned out to be a real bugger, but it was the only way to make this ingredient orally viable.
    Awesome! It won't be a problem in the future will it?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  35. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Awesome! It won't be a problem in the future will it?
    No. While the initial learning curve was steep, it's now a matter of dialing it up in quantity.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    No. While the initial learning curve was steep, it's now a matter of dialing it up in quantity.
    Love what I'm hearing. Cool
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  37. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Love what I'm hearing. Cool
    Agreed, looks like some ammo is on the horizon. Good times ahead.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    Agreed, looks like some ammo is on the horizon. Good times ahead.
    Ohhhhhhhh yess...!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  39. Gimme gimme
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
  2. Abliderate Application
    By Mass_69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:08 PM
  3. Penetrate with Formestane or abliderate
    By Wedgylx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:39 PM
  4. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
  5. Online Ammo?
    By DR.D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in