Abliderate AMMO

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Havent seen or heard to much on this. Has a profile been released or a product release date ?

THanks

domore

Awards
Havent seen or heard to much on this. Has a profile been released or a product release date ?

THanks
Abliderate AMMO is really close to release. This product and CardioTryx are the next two products slated for release.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate AMMO is really close to release. This product and CardioTryx are the next two products slated for release.
Excellent , Look forward to both products !

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between AA and Ammo?

domore

Awards
Can they be stacked in any way?

Mike
We haven't seen the full ingredient panel yet. So for liability reasons (I know you would be smart enough to check the panels when they're released, but for those who may come back and read this), I'm going to defer the question until we are made known of the full profile.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Will this make the 4th of july sale ?

Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, I don't think so. It should be out relatively soon after the sale.
Yes as many of you know by now Matt has been attending to some family matters. I don't think the delays to product releases will be too long though as I think he had most ingredients ordered. Hope we can get you an update asap!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yes as many of you know by now Matt has been attending to some family matters. I don't think the delays to product releases will be too long though as I think he had most ingredients ordered. Hope we can get you an update asap!
Hope all is well , wish him the best !

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just got absolutely abliderated. Just need some abliderate ammo and ill be set lol. I have eviscerate smolder but haven't gathered up the courage to use it yet. Heard the burn is hell and I know you have the burn free version now but I'm not gonna throw out two perfectly good bottles

domore

Awards
Just got absolutely abliderated. Just need some abliderate ammo and ill be set lol. I have eviscerate smolder but haven't gathered up the courage to use it yet. Heard the burn is hell and I know you have the burn free version now but I'm not gonna throw out two perfectly good bottles
You'll have quite the stack. I'm using BFF right now, and I enjoy the icy feeling it gives (like beginning of Icy-Hot, but without the heat).

AMMO is almost complete, and it will be on its way soon.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You'll have quite the stack. I'm using BFF right now, and I enjoy the icy feeling it gives (like beginning of Icy-Hot, but without the heat).

AMMO is almost complete, and it will be on its way soon.
Whats soon ? also I noticed some commented on label/ bottle. Where is itposted

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like about 10 days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Smolder is nearly as bad as OG. We have plenty of repeat buyers of both products so I'd give it a whirl and see how it treats you. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes. Ironically it has always "burned" the most for me when washing it off my stomach lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing you only shower once a week?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Bump for update on release and or presale

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got bumped back on the production schedule. Hoping for release within 2 weeks, though.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this release, two weeks out sounds great!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any new word? hopin to try this and cardio tryx soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients are due to ship tomorrow...this Emodin Cyclodextrin complex turned out to be a real bugger, but it was the only way to make this ingredient orally viable.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients are due to ship tomorrow...this Emodin Cyclodextrin complex turned out to be a real bugger, but it was the only way to make this ingredient orally viable.
Awesome! It won't be a problem in the future will it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! It won't be a problem in the future will it?
No. While the initial learning curve was steep, it's now a matter of dialing it up in quantity.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. While the initial learning curve was steep, it's now a matter of dialing it up in quantity.
Love what I'm hearing. Cool

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eyes are wide open

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard Nutraplanet is our first "target." Freak out gun control guys ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have an exact release date, but I think it is heading that way around the same time as Sleephoria hits there. If that is the case I would expect it to be not long from now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have an exact release date, but I think it is heading that way around the same time as Sleephoria hits there. If that is the case I would expect it to be not long from now.
Excellent

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
It's been an hr how about now : )

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Almost done with my abliderate advanced can I jump directly over to my absolutely abliderated bottles?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost done with my abliderate advanced can I jump directly over to my absolutely abliderated bottles?
Go for it. Keep us updated.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Is this close enough for pre-sales soon ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote