Eviscerate BFF and Dry Rub

  1. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    Eviscerate BFF and Dry Rub


    So I have been using the Eviscerate BFF for about a week so far and I'm definitely happy even though it is a bit premature. Now I have one week left until vacation and grabbed some Dry Rub as well to use for vanity. Now my dilemma is how can I make them coexist? I don't plan on using BFF at the beach so just dry rub at night after the beach probably. How should I approach this next week however? Obviously fat loss is the goal but I'm trying to use both as vacation approaches. Any advice?

  2. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    So I have been using the Eviscerate BFF for about a week so far and I'm definitely happy even though it is a bit premature. Now I have one week left until vacation and grabbed some Dry Rub as well to use for vanity. Now my dilemma is how can I make them coexist? I don't plan on using BFF at the beach so just dry rub at night after the beach probably. How should I approach this next week however? Obviously fat loss is the goal but I'm trying to use both as vacation approaches. Any advice?
    I'll make sure Matt sees this. I just began a run of BFF myself and I'm really liking it! I'd think the two could be used in conjunction, but probably at separate times. Like I said though, I'll direct Matt's attention here to get this solved for you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'll make sure Matt sees this. I just began a run of BFF myself and I'm really liking it! I'd think the two could be used in conjunction, but probably at separate times. Like I said though, I'll direct Matt's attention here to get this solved for you.
    thank you kind sir
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    You're going to want to apply both products twice per day. The BFF is meant to penetrate deep into Subcutaneous fat, while Dry Rub is meant to affect the dermal structures. That said, apply the BFF first and wait about 15 minutes, then apply the Dry Rub to trouble areas/abs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're going to want to apply both products twice per day. The BFF is meant to penetrate deep into Subcutaneous fat, while Dry Rub is meant to affect the dermal structures. That said, apply the BFF first and wait about 15 minutes, then apply the Dry Rub to trouble areas/abs.
    Much appreciated I will do just that.
  6. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    One more quick question for Evomuse reps in this thread. Would it be possible to apply EBFF and the apply sunscreen over top of it if I spread apart applications or is this a bad idea?
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Over top of it is fine.
  8. Jas
    Jas is offline
    Registered User
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    58

    Can this product help for removing chest fat?
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Yes...the whole Eviscerate series works great on chest fat as well as other stubborn areas (arms, etc).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Jas
    Jas is offline
    Registered User
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    58

    Thanks, you have multiple products, which can you recommend?
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    For ease of use and lack of pain, the BFF is the obvious choice.

    If you enjoy the pain (and a lot of people do), go for smolder or original.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Jas
    Jas is offline
    Registered User
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    58

    I really need to read up about this, and see if this is a road I want to go down, especially applying a spray to the nipple area and arm pits, would that not sting? Have you had many people do this, that have condition of fat built up over time in the chest pecs.

    Do you have a distributor with it in stock / or can get it in, for a UK customer?
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    The BFF (Burn-Free) doesn't really sting. Original is pretty spicy!

    Predator Nutrion has UK stock of all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Jas
    Jas is offline
    Registered User
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    58

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The BFF (Burn-Free) doesn't really sting. Original is pretty spicy!

    Predator Nutrion has UK stock of all.

    Any before and after photos?

    I assume the fat grows back in the chest, once you stop using it?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Any before and after photos?

    I assume the fat grows back in the chest, once you stop using it?
    Like any physique changing routine, supplement or otherwise, if you return to the habits that led to gaining the fat in the first place then the fat will come back.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    24184

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The BFF (Burn-Free) doesn't really sting. Original is pretty spicy!

    Predator Nutrion has UK stock of all.
    What happened to the BFF?.. Not listed on their Website... May have to get Nutra to ship it over
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Hit up customer service...it might have sold out already.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Registered User
    vaisuliafu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    26

    is there a difference in effectiveness between any of the eviscerates besides the burn?
  19. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisuliafu View Post
    is there a difference in effectiveness between any of the eviscerates besides the burn?
    Eviscerate OG is slightly greater than Smolder due to higher cap content. I would really base the decision off the burn myself. I don't see a significant difference for me anecdotally.

    Obviously different formulas are going to yield different results, but I think the three are fairly close to one another. If potency is your number one concern go Eviscerate over Smolder.

    Personally I'll probably be running BFF from now on. I love the lack of burn with it and think it's a fantastic formula.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  20. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    330877

    I read someplace that Eviscerate does perform well where you apply it but where you don't apply it, the fat you lose from the application site will just go to another part of your body?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I read someplace that Eviscerate does perform well where you apply it but where you don't apply it, the fat you lose from the application site will just go to another part of your body?
    Not entirely true, but whoever told you that was stating the
    Obvious. Eviscerates will mobilize fatty acids from the application area, as well as increase lipolysis. We always recommend keeping diet in check as well as stacking with the systemic fat burner of your choice.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    marcel91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    10

    This question is directed to the EvoMuse reps, i have just applied the Eviscerate OG formula on my abdominal areas and it has now turned red.. Please tell me this is a normal side effect? loll
  23. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by marcel91 View Post
    This question is directed to the EvoMuse reps, i have just applied the Eviscerate OG formula on my abdominal areas and it has now turned red.. Please tell me this is a normal side effect? loll
    Absolutely. Very common and non harmful. It will go away after a shower and a bit of time. Capsacian is hot my man
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  24. Registered User
    marcel91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    10

    yea i realised it was normal after about an hour after application, the redness disappeared but geez that stuff is hot haha. Appreciate the reply
  25. Registered User
    marcel91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    10

    and just to clarify.. what are the exact dosages i should be using
  26. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by marcel91 View Post
    and just to clarify.. what are the exact dosages i should be using
    When using a transdermal/topical lotion, don't be concerned with applying a certain amount of the product. Follow the directions on the bottle, and you'll be fine. Your skin will only absorb so much, so it is best to apply a thin layer (instead of lathering on a large amount).
    EvoMuse
  27. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    When using a transdermal/topical lotion, don't be concerned with applying a certain amount of the product. Follow the directions on the bottle, and you'll be fine. Your skin will only absorb so much, so it is best to apply a thin layer (instead of lathering on a large amount).
    Spot on here marcel. I don't really measure out much, obviously it depends on how much area you are covering and where you want to use it. For core areas 2 quarter-half dollar amounts work out well for me.

    Just be careful with the capsaicin. If I'm using OG Eviscerate or Smolder I apply with latex gloves. This is by no means necessary, but if applying with your hands make sure you wash them very thoroughly. Rubbing your eyes accidentally can lead to some temporary discomfort for sure.

    Let us know how the product ends up for you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  28. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    AA use once or twice per day? I'm applying once in the morning.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  29. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    AA use once or twice per day? I'm applying once in the morning.
    Once in the morning is enough.
    EvoMuse
  30. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Once in the morning is enough.
    Thank you sir
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  31. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Yep, I've always only applied by Abliderate once a day after a shower in the AM.

    I've toyed around with multiple smaller applications of Eviscerate (post AM shower and then post PM workout shower); haven't really noticed a major difference between the two ways.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yep, I've always only applied by Abliderate once a day after a shower in the AM. I've toyed around with multiple smaller applications of Eviscerate (post AM shower and then post PM workout shower); haven't really noticed a major difference between the two ways.
    I'm dosing it once per day as you in the Am after my shower. I apply it with the bathroom feeling like a steam room and when I apply it feels like it numbs my stomach lol.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Friend’s bulk and dry cycle
    By anbes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 06:30 PM
  2. little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes
    By hormones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Is Trail Mix and Dried fruits and such a
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in