Eviscerate BFF and Dry Rub

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by marcel91 View Post
    and just to clarify.. what are the exact dosages i should be using
    When using a transdermal/topical lotion, don't be concerned with applying a certain amount of the product. Follow the directions on the bottle, and you'll be fine. Your skin will only absorb so much, so it is best to apply a thin layer (instead of lathering on a large amount).
    EvoMuse

2. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    When using a transdermal/topical lotion, don't be concerned with applying a certain amount of the product. Follow the directions on the bottle, and you'll be fine. Your skin will only absorb so much, so it is best to apply a thin layer (instead of lathering on a large amount).
    Spot on here marcel. I don't really measure out much, obviously it depends on how much area you are covering and where you want to use it. For core areas 2 quarter-half dollar amounts work out well for me.

Just be careful with the capsaicin. If I'm using OG Eviscerate or Smolder I apply with latex gloves. This is by no means necessary, but if applying with your hands make sure you wash them very thoroughly. Rubbing your eyes accidentally can lead to some temporary discomfort for sure.

Let us know how the product ends up for you!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

3. AA use once or twice per day? I'm applying once in the morning.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    AA use once or twice per day? I'm applying once in the morning.
    Once in the morning is enough.
    EvoMuse

5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Once in the morning is enough.
    Thank you sir
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yep, I've always only applied by Abliderate once a day after a shower in the AM.

I've toyed around with multiple smaller applications of Eviscerate (post AM shower and then post PM workout shower); haven't really noticed a major difference between the two ways.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yep, I've always only applied by Abliderate once a day after a shower in the AM. I've toyed around with multiple smaller applications of Eviscerate (post AM shower and then post PM workout shower); haven't really noticed a major difference between the two ways.
    I'm dosing it once per day as you in the Am after my shower. I apply it with the bathroom feeling like a steam room and when I apply it feels like it numbs my stomach lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Friend’s bulk and dry cycle
    By anbes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
  2. little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes
    By hormones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:30 PM