53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Criticalbench Evomuse Dry Rub Review

CriticalBench Dry Rub Review

USED FOR

2013 NPC Pittsburgh Championships
    May 4th, 2013

PRICE

I see this listed for $19.99, very reasonable price. Much less than other topical diuretics Iíve used it the past.

MY PROTOCOL

I applied this over my entire body. I did one application at 5:00am day of the show, and applied my tanner at 6:00am and 7:00am (Jan Tana Ultra 1).

STEPS OF APPLICATION

1. Warm shower and exfoliate with apricot scrub. Run shower extremely warm to build up steam in the bathroom.
    2. When out of shower, dry off.
    3. Apply Dry Rub over entire body from toes to neck, including back, glutes, etc. You get the point. I did everything but my face and head, which I guess you could if you wanted.
    4. Then I wrapped my entire body in saran wrap, very tightly to squeeze the water out of the skin.
    5. Then I applied a neoprene suit, to keep body temp in. A scuba diving wet suit.
    6. Then I sat for an hour and after the hour, showered.

WHY THIS PROTOCOL

I chose this protocol because Iíve been using it for years, another topical diuretic made custom for me by someone who encourages the saran wrap and neoprene suit for best effects. From trial and error, this step makes a drastic difference and I would never go without it. Also, repeat applications every 2-3 hours work even better.

HOW IT FEELS

It provides a cooling sensation, and then heat. Not to the effect of eviscerate smolder, it is very comfortable. I just slept for the hour and set my alarm clock. Under the saran wrap though, I could feel tons and tons of water building up which made me extremely itchy, but it was well worth it! The smell is a tad strong as well, but whoopie!

EFFECTS

Drastic reduction in water weight from the skin. Even with the use of systemic diuretic (Please donít ask what I use), this was able to pull a lot of water from the skin. I truly wish I was able to get before and after pics, but at that point pre-contest I could barely stand or function, let alone remember to get before/after pics. I literally wake up to do this and pop right back to bed, so out of it!

HOW MUCH IS NEEDED

1 full bottle, lasted two full body applications and a tad bit left over. I did 1 application before pre-judging and 1 before the night show. I do completely wash my tan off after pre-judging with tide laundry detergent, so if you donít, you wouldnít be able to do another as your tan would run. I completely re tan for the night show.

WILL I USE AGAIN

HELL TO THE YEA! Effects were similar to my other topical diuretic, but for far less money. This worked the same, if not better than the one I previously used. Next time, I will be buying 2-3 bottles so I can get 2-3 applications in before pre-judging and another 1-2 before the night show.

THANK YOU DSADE FOR ALLOWING ME TO TRY THIS!!! I greatly appreciate it and from day 1, I have been and will remain to be, a huge supporter of your formulas!

On a final note, I will never, EVER EVER, go a contest prep without Abliterate being applied to my midsection for a minimum of 8 weeks, and will never go a contest prep without eviscerate being applied to my glutes and hamstrings for a minimum of 8 weeks!!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nice stuff as usual CB. I'm going to give this a run myself, but probably just on the midsection to gauge effects. I'm not competing or anything, just want to see the effect. Glad you enjoyed it. You'll have to give Dry-Uretix a run sometime and see how that treats you! I also won't be doing any of the diving suit type stuff, but very cool to see your process thanks for sharing. You've got prepping down to an art!

Good stuff!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

We really appreciate your feedback. You've been a supporter for quite some time, and it is greatly appreciated. We love to see experiences like yours!
    EvoMuse
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

No problem guys! Your shiz kicks ass! But seriously i love the fact that you dont have a huge line, you per fect what you have and solidify things before moving on. It shows as there are never any consistent bad reviews on evomuse products.

Mike
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Incredibly detailed review, Mike.

It's awesome to get feedback from someone as experienced as you are. I'm glad to hear it was a success for you!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Excellent review. So no problems interfering with the tan using your protocol?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice review!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Excellent review. So no problems interfering with the tan using your protocol?

That I cant say. I apply my tan just prior to going on stage, well close at least. I used dry rub from 5am to 6am. After 6am, I shower, wash it all off, then apply my tan.

What I can say, is that Dry rub brought out extreme vascularity for 15 mins. I saw veins I had no clue I had. I should have tested this with the tanner but didn't want to screw anything up. If this could be placed over top a tanner, 15 mins prior to stage, vascularity would be no issue for anyone!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

So matt, I'm looking at the label.

Could caffeine be added to this? Is there room to add it in, like if I did it on my own?

Mike
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The final formula does have caffeine in it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Did you get any before and after pictures?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The final formula does have caffeine in it.
    Very nice.

And we shall add clen to bdcc's.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very nice.

And we shall add clen to bdcc's.
    Mine was already sent so no naughty changes from you.

Rumour has it he added turmeric in high quantities so I make myself look like a Simpson.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Mine was already sent so no naughty changes from you.

Rumour has it he added turmeric in high quantities so I make myself look like a Simpson.
    D'oh!

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Dry-Uretix
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:55 PM
  2. Evomuse Dry Rub (not for your meat, or is it?)
    By Cool in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-30-2013, 12:59 AM
  3. EvoMuse Dry Rub
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 10:13 PM
  4. RickRock tightens up his abs with Evomuse DRY RUB
    By RickRock13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 01:10 AM