Which one

  1. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245359
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Which one


    I am interested in buying one of the topicals. I don't have a beer belly but at the same time I don't have abs, ie, no six pack, or two pack for the matter.I basically have a flat stomach with extra on the sides. I have kicked up the cardio big time and have started to lean out. Fat burners don't agree with me all that well that is why I am looking for something topical. I was thinking of abliterate advanced but still not totally sure. Ay suggestions..SJ

    Btw I am a former powerlifting so I never really cared about a fat stomach until this year. Diet is fair but could be better

  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,891
    Rep Power
    1188974
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I would recommend Abliderate Advanced and after leaning up with that consider giving Evsicerate series a run for the sub. fat. AA will help control cortisol, attack VAT fat, and has stomach tightening ingredients.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245359
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would recommend Abliderate Advanced and after leaning up with that consider giving Evsicerate series a run for the sub. fat. AA will help control cortisol, attack VAT fat, and has stomach tightening ingredients.

    Cool bro thanks..SJSJ
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Rep Power
    466002
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yea i think general consensus is that abliderate is better for visceral fat and eviscerate is better for sub-q fat. people like to recomend stacking them, but i think tht would be a pain in the ass being two transdermals

    i havnt ran either of them yet so im just going by general word here. og eviscerate interests me though. only thing holding my back is idk how ill react to the yohimbe in it. oral yohimbe kicks my ass beynd belief lol
  5. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,891
    Rep Power
    1188974
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    yea i think general consensus is that abliderate is better for visceral fat and eviscerate is better for sub-q fat. people like to recomend stacking them, but i think tht would be a pain in the ass being two transdermals

    i havnt ran either of them yet so im just going by general word here. og eviscerate interests me though. only thing holding my back is idk how ill react to the yohimbe in it. oral yohimbe kicks my ass beynd belief lol
    I react awful to yohimbe as well, but fine to Eviscerate. The topical use of it has never effected me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  6. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I agree with Geo. I think AA would suit you perfect, especially since you are looking to become lean after all those years of powerlifting.

    After using AA, you could use one of the Eviscerates to work on the subcutaneous fat.
    EvoMuse
  7. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245359
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I agree with Geo. I think AA would suit you perfect, especially since you are looking to become lean after all those years of powerlifting.

    After using AA, you could use one of the Eviscerates to work on the subcutaneous fat.

    thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered the AA. Souls be here in a couple days and will start using it every day..I will apply right after shower daily unless someone recommends something different..SJSJ
  8. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered the AA. Souls be here in a couple days and will start using it every day..I will apply right after shower daily unless someone recommends something different..SJSJ
    Sounds like a plan! Be sure to focus over the kidney (and midsection) because its effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.
    EvoMuse
  9. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245359
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Sounds like a plan! Be sure to focus over the kidney (and midsection) because its effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.
    Ok thanks..SJSJ
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 05:14 PM
  2. HRT - Which one to choose?
    By lobsterman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:23 AM
  3. which one to choose
    By R-Mac in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:41 PM
  4. Muscle publications Which one is numer uno
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 10:12 AM
  5. fitness mags...which ones
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in