ALPHABURN BROKEN CAPSULES??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

ALPHABURN BROKEN CAPSULES??

Evomuse.... First off thank you for originally bringine Alpha-Y to the market and bringing it back but have been having problems with a few bottles as of late... I have had AT LEAST 5 broken empty capsules per bottle and now I have been looking into others and they are NOT filled all the way... ANnyone else been having this problem

I only started checking the capsules because i was lightly squeezing a few capsules before I took them and they were not solid... I opened them up and they were half full.....

Again, love the product but you may need to double check the capsuling facility to see if they are doing the job correctly...

Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.95%

I had the same problem with one of the two bottles I purchased too. One bottle was perfectly fine but the other bottle was about 1/3 of empty broken pills and the other pills remaining in the bottle didn't seem to be completely full as well.

Somebody over in quality control needs to look into this, I thought it was just me.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Yeah, the broken capsules were frustrating but now I'm checking all capsules before I take them to make sure they are full!!

Evomuse-- my lot# is PB0004313
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

This is not something we've heard of yet. I'll make sure the powers that be see it. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary on my bottles yet, but I've only started using the first one. I'll dump out when I get home and look to see.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This is the first I've heard of broken capsules. Regardless, we apologize for the broken capsules.

We'll check out both issues for you guys. Remember that the capsules are not filled based on volume; rather, the capsules are filled based on weight.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    EvoMuse
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The product itself doesn't take up much volume. We went with the larger capsules to avoid having to change the equipment on the capsule filler (each capsule size has it's own tooling, and the small capsules are not very common at all and comes with an extra changing fee). The active combined with the adequate fillers are calculated and the caps are filled, as stated above, to ensure accurate actives. The empty space could be contributing to some broken capsules, and I will address this with my production company.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, and I apologize.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.16%

Nice... Knew you guys would look into it ! Keep those awesome products coming Evomuse!
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.95%

Good looking out guys. I really hope if there is a problem that you guys are able to address it right away. I know its a relatively inexpensive supplement, I only paid $12.99 for it so I am not upset about losing a bottle but I could imagine that some others might be a little more disappointed to throw away that amount of money.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaBurn (100 Capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 12:51 PM
  2. Methyl1,4AD capsules
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 11:45 PM
  3. Capsule Question
    By SummusMentis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:34 AM
  4. how many mgs are in a capsule of 1AD?
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 05:48 PM