EvoMuse Burn-Free Formula Eviscerate

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. EvoMuse Burn-Free Formula Eviscerate


    We should have some betas ready in about 3 weeks, plenty of time for summer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Giddy up you girly men! And prepare to be made fun of as Josh uses regular Eviscerate instead of Visine when his eyes are dry!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We should have some betas ready in about 3 weeks, plenty of time for summer.
    I know that eviscerate smolder is about 10% less effective than OG eviscerate. Where does this burn free version fall into all this?
    •   
       


  4. Where is the super strong Eviscerate for real men?!

    Eviscerate plus sauna = endurance challenge.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Where is the super strong Eviscerate for real men?!

    Eviscerate plus sauna = endurance challenge.
    When it's released, it will be in a stack including many leather-bound books and it will smell of the rich scent of mahogany.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. I don't know if you know this but I am kind of a big deal.

    People know me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Where's the old dude that kept bragging about getting in the tanning bed after rubbing it on his junk?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's the old dude that kept bragging about getting in the tanning bed after rubbing it on his junk?
    lol I'm not sure if I know this person, but I'm intrigued.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I know that eviscerate smolder is about 10% less effective than OG eviscerate. Where does this burn free version fall into all this?
    With the adjustments I have made to the formula, I have added a new direction to the formula and we have used a non-pungent TRPV1 agonist that should be equally as potent as the pure capsaicin currently used.

    It should be equally as potent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's the old dude that kept bragging about getting in the tanning bed after rubbing it on his junk?
    FireDrake. He LOVES doing all kinds of crazy **** with his Eviscerate.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    With the adjustments I have made to the formula, I have added a new direction to the formula and we have used a non-pungent TRPV1 agonist that should be equally as potent as the pure capsaicin currently used.

    It should be equally as potent.
    Thanks for the reply! And good to hear! Evomuse doing big things lately!

  12. I'm going to cover my wife in her sleep...




















    Then I'll see if she want to try burn-free clenviscerate

  13. Looking forward to it!
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FireDrake. He LOVES doing all kinds of crazy **** with his Eviscerate.
    He's also seen insane results from Abliderate Advanced and the Eviscerate series.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I'm going to cover my wife in her sleep...




















    Then I'll see if she want to try burn-free clenviscerate
    lol

    If you create a log for this, I'll definitely follow.

    (this sounds like something you'd find on the somethingawful forums...lol)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. which of your other products do you recommend stacking with this?
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    which of your other products do you recommend stacking with this?
    People regularly stack Eviscerate with Abliderate Advanced. Obviously it would pair well with Alpha Burn, too, and virtually anything else offered by EvoMuse.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    People regularly stack Eviscerate with Abliderate Advanced. Obviously it would pair well with Alpha Burn, too, and virtually anything else offered by EvoMuse.
    thanks that was really my question, whether people stack it with alphabun or aabliderate. I have never used a topical before it seem interesting

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    With the adjustments I have made to the formula, I have added a new direction to the formula and we have used a non-pungent TRPV1 agonist that should be equally as potent as the pure capsaicin currently used.

    It should be equally as potent.
    Interesting. I'm just about out of my AA. I'll be ready to give this a go!
    SEMPER FI!!

  20. My ass cheeks would prolly love this stuff right now!!

  21. Any update on this??? REALLY need it right away!!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    Any update on this??? REALLY need it right away!!
    I haven't heard any timeline updates on this in a little while. If I remember correctly, there were still a few things ahead of it on the production list.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. Originally I thought the burn free version was not for me, I like the spicy version.

    Does it have a high amount of glycyrrhetinic acid in it? If it did it would work as a good thigh topical recreating the unilateral thigh study.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Matt just announced that he received tracking information for the ingredients to this. Looks like an ETA of about 2 weeks, so definitely quicker than I'd anticipated.

    If you don't follow already, make sure to follow on facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Looks like an ETA of about 2 weeks, so definitely quicker than I'd anticipated.

    If you don't follow already, make sure to follow on facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
    Good news indeed
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Matt just announced that he received tracking information for the ingredients to this. Looks like an ETA of about 2 weeks, so definitely quicker than I'd anticipated.

    If you don't follow already, make sure to follow on facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
    Perfect timing cause Im about to run out of my Avant Napalm!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  27. What will the product be named? Burn free Eviscerate?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    What will the product be named? Burn free Eviscerate?
    Yeah...we're going to stick with the theme. Also coming soon: Diet Eviscerate and Eviscerate Zero
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah...we're going to stick with the theme. Also coming soon: Diet Eviscerate and Eviscerate Zero
    If you don't make Diet Cherry Vanilla Eviscerate I quit.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    If you don't make Diet Cherry Vanilla Eviscerate I quit.
    Now that's just silly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    How bout a Fresca?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  32. Finished. While waiting for labels, you will be able to pick up a beta bottle from the www.evolutionarymuse.com website, with a free t-shirt, for $35.

    We have other product releases coming for the new ingredient, so I am checking with my supplier to make sure we have the exclusivity agreement in place before I post it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Finished. While waiting for labels, you will be able to pick up a beta bottle from the www.evolutionarymuse.com website, with a free t-shirt, for $35.

    We have other product releases coming for the new ingredient, so I am checking with my supplier to make sure we have the exclusivity agreement in place before I post it.
    Fantastic news!

  34. Exclusivity confirmed...ladies and gentlemen, a natural capsaicin analog that is equipotent without the burn.

    Yes, you will see this in other EvoMuse products, but I wanted to get the BFF out ASAP! Let's hope it takes the copycats a while.

    J Nutr. 1998 Nov;128(11):1978-83.
    Swimming capacity of mice is increased by oral administration of a nonpungent capsaicin analog, stearoyl vanillylamide.

    Kim KM, Kawada T, Ishihara K, Inoue K, Fushiki T.
    Source

    Laboratory of Nutrition Chemistry, Division of Applied Life Sciences, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.

    Abstract

    Intravenous injection of stearoyl vanillylamide (C18-VA), a nonpungent capsaicin (CAP) analog, enhances adrenaline secretion significantly and as effectively as CAP in rats. Because swimming capacity was enhanced by CAP in mice due to CAP-induced adrenal catecholamine secretion, we investigated the effects of oral administration of C18-VA on swimming capacity using an adjustable-current water pool. Male Std ddY 6-wk-old mice were fed a commercial diet for this study and one group was orally administered C18-VA via a stomach tube. Treated mice were able to swim longer before exhaustion than the control mice (62.9 +/- 5.6 vs. 49.6 +/- 7. 0 min, P < 0.05). The swimming capacity of two groups administered C18-VA (0.02 and 0.033 mmol/kg) was significantly greater than that of those administered vehicle alone, (P < 0.05). Substance P concentration in cerebrospinal fluid, which is involved in pain transmission and is the first direct measure of pungency, was not affected by C18-VA administration. In an experiment examining the effects of C18-VA on serum adrenaline concentration, adrenaline was significantly greater in C18-VA treated mice than in controls at 2-h post-dose (C18-VA group, 26.09 +/- 2.82; control group 13.29 +/- 0. 96 microg/L, P < 0.01). In a separate study free fatty acids in serum were elevated in treated mice at 2-h post-dose (P < 0.01). While serum glucose concentration was not affected. These results suggest that C18-VA increased swimming capacity of mice via adrenaline release, independent of pungency. In addition, the present study suggests the usefulness of its application to humans.


    PMID:9808652 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Sweet! Evomuse is so revolutionary!

  36. Eviscerate Burn-Free Formula (BFF):

    Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones, Theophylline, Bergenin,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Soya Lecithin, Caffeine anhydrous, l-Menthol, Green Coffee Bean extract, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin,L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Forskolin, Ginseng Extract , Laurocapram ,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Stearoyl Vanillylamide.

    Looks for some log opportunities....with female testers definitely encouraged to participate!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. When will it be up on the website?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    When will it be up on the website?
    We will have limited stock available tonight.....with a free t-shirt!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Scratch that...product is officially live now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. It's finally here. Can't wait to see the beta run, then the retailers, then the feedback!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
  3. Burn Free Cyclo 1-Test
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in