dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should have some betas ready in about 3 weeks, plenty of time for summer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up you girly men! And prepare to be made fun of as Josh uses regular Eviscerate instead of Visine when his eyes are dry!

ITW

ITW

Awards
We should have some betas ready in about 3 weeks, plenty of time for summer.
I know that eviscerate smolder is about 10% less effective than OG eviscerate. Where does this burn free version fall into all this?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the super strong Eviscerate for real men?!

Eviscerate plus sauna = endurance challenge.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the super strong Eviscerate for real men?!

Eviscerate plus sauna = endurance challenge.
When it's released, it will be in a stack including many leather-bound books and it will smell of the rich scent of mahogany.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if you know this but I am kind of a big deal.

People know me.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Where's the old dude that kept bragging about getting in the tanning bed after rubbing it on his junk?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the old dude that kept bragging about getting in the tanning bed after rubbing it on his junk?
lol I'm not sure if I know this person, but I'm intrigued.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that eviscerate smolder is about 10% less effective than OG eviscerate. Where does this burn free version fall into all this?
With the adjustments I have made to the formula, I have added a new direction to the formula and we have used a non-pungent TRPV1 agonist that should be equally as potent as the pure capsaicin currently used.

It should be equally as potent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireDrake. He LOVES doing all kinds of crazy **** with his Eviscerate.

ITW

ITW

Awards
With the adjustments I have made to the formula, I have added a new direction to the formula and we have used a non-pungent TRPV1 agonist that should be equally as potent as the pure capsaicin currently used.

Thanks for the reply! And good to hear! Evomuse doing big things lately!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to cover my wife in her sleep...

Then I'll see if she want to try burn-free clenviscerate ;)

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Looking forward to it!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireDrake. He LOVES doing all kinds of crazy **** with his Eviscerate.
He's also seen insane results from Abliderate Advanced and the Eviscerate series.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to cover my wife in her sleep...

Then I'll see if she want to try burn-free clenviscerate ;)
lol

If you create a log for this, I'll definitely follow.

(this sounds like something you'd find on the somethingawful forums...lol)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
which of your other products do you recommend stacking with this?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which of your other products do you recommend stacking with this?
People regularly stack Eviscerate with Abliderate Advanced. Obviously it would pair well with Alpha Burn, too, and virtually anything else offered by EvoMuse.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
People regularly stack Eviscerate with Abliderate Advanced. Obviously it would pair well with Alpha Burn, too, and virtually anything else offered by EvoMuse.
thanks that was really my question, whether people stack it with alphabun or aabliderate. I have never used a topical before it seem interesting

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Interesting. I'm just about out of my AA. I'll be ready to give this a go!

he_hate_me

Awards
Any update on this??? REALLY need it right away!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update on this??? REALLY need it right away!!
I haven't heard any timeline updates on this in a little while. If I remember correctly, there were still a few things ahead of it on the production list.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally I thought the burn free version was not for me, I like the spicy version.

Does it have a high amount of glycyrrhetinic acid in it? If it did it would work as a good thigh topical recreating the unilateral thigh study.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt just announced that he received tracking information for the ingredients to this. Looks like an ETA of about 2 weeks, so definitely quicker than I'd anticipated.

If you don't follow already, make sure to follow on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will the product be named? Burn free Eviscerate?
Yeah...we're going to stick with the theme. Also coming soon: Diet Eviscerate and Eviscerate Zero

Reactions: mw1
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...we're going to stick with the theme. Also coming soon: Diet Eviscerate and Eviscerate Zero
If you don't make Diet Cherry Vanilla Eviscerate I quit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bout a Fresca?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished. While waiting for labels, you will be able to pick up a beta bottle from the www.evolutionarymuse.com website, with a free t-shirt, for $35.

We have other product releases coming for the new ingredient, so I am checking with my supplier to make sure we have the exclusivity agreement in place before I post it.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Finished. While waiting for labels, you will be able to pick up a beta bottle from the www.evolutionarymuse.com website, with a free t-shirt, for $35.

We have other product releases coming for the new ingredient, so I am checking with my supplier to make sure we have the exclusivity agreement in place before I post it.
Fantastic news!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exclusivity confirmed...ladies and gentlemen, a natural capsaicin analog that is equipotent without the burn.

Yes, you will see this in other EvoMuse products, but I wanted to get the BFF out ASAP! Let's hope it takes the copycats a while.

J Nutr. 1998 Nov;128(11):1978-83.
[h=1]Swimming capacity of mice is increased by oral administration of a nonpungent capsaicin analog, stearoyl vanillylamide.[/h]Kim KM, Kawada T, Ishihara K, Inoue K, Fushiki T.
[h=3]Source[/h]Laboratory of Nutrition Chemistry, Division of Applied Life Sciences, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Intravenous injection of stearoyl vanillylamide (C18-VA), a nonpungent capsaicin (CAP) analog, enhances adrenaline secretion significantly and as effectively as CAP in rats. Because swimming capacity was enhanced by CAP in mice due to CAP-induced adrenal catecholamine secretion, we investigated the effects of oral administration of C18-VA on swimming capacity using an adjustable-current water pool. Male Std ddY 6-wk-old mice were fed a commercial diet for this study and one group was orally administered C18-VA via a stomach tube. Treated mice were able to swim longer before exhaustion than the control mice (62.9 +/- 5.6 vs. 49.6 +/- 7. 0 min, P < 0.05). The swimming capacity of two groups administered C18-VA (0.02 and 0.033 mmol/kg) was significantly greater than that of those administered vehicle alone, (P < 0.05). Substance P concentration in cerebrospinal fluid, which is involved in pain transmission and is the first direct measure of pungency, was not affected by C18-VA administration. In an experiment examining the effects of C18-VA on serum adrenaline concentration, adrenaline was significantly greater in C18-VA treated mice than in controls at 2-h post-dose (C18-VA group, 26.09 +/- 2.82; control group 13.29 +/- 0. 96 microg/L, P < 0.01). In a separate study free fatty acids in serum were elevated in treated mice at 2-h post-dose (P < 0.01). While serum glucose concentration was not affected. These results suggest that C18-VA increased swimming capacity of mice via adrenaline release, independent of pungency. In addition, the present study suggests the usefulness of its application to humans.

PMID:9808652 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate Burn-Free Formula (BFF):

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones, Theophylline, Bergenin,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Soya Lecithin, Caffeine anhydrous, l-Menthol, Green Coffee Bean extract, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Forskolin, Ginseng Extract , Laurocapram ,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Stearoyl Vanillylamide.

Looks for some log opportunities....with female testers definitely encouraged to participate!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scratch that...product is officially live now.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's finally here. Can't wait to see the beta run, then the retailers, then the feedback!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any beta logs?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate Burn-Free Formula (BFF):

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones, Theophylline, Bergenin,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Soya Lecithin, Caffeine anhydrous, l-Menthol, Green Coffee Bean extract, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin,L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Forskolin, Ginseng Extract , Laurocapram ,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Stearoyl Vanillylamide.

Looks for some log opportunities....with female testers definitely encouraged to participate!
:) HIt me up if you are interested.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd be interested in logging this if you have any left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll make a separate thread for loggers. I wasn't going to, but after 3 days I am so impressed with how this is working, I want to be able to spread the word.

domore

Awards
We'll make a separate thread for loggers. I wasn't going to, but after 3 days I am so impressed with how this is working, I want to be able to spread the word.
The word...BFF is the word. The word must be spread.

Independent

Independent

Awards
My wife just started the smolder this morning and shes on fire, lol. If you need a female logger she would probably do it, with pics of course.

Btw she learned the hard way by getting the smolder a little too close to the private area.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
smolder a little too close to the private area.
Pics or it didn't happen. :D Smolder burns just about as bad as OG for me. Looking forward to the Burn-free.... and pics of you wife ;)

Independent

Independent

Awards
Just an update, she did her first workout with the smolder and the burn was a little intense for her.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update, she did her first workout with the smolder and the burn was a little intense for her.
This is why we made burn free. Hope she gets a chance to try it