EvoMuse Burn-Free Formula Eviscerate

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. I have also fallen victim to this excuse many times.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You do realize she just told you that because she didn't want to sleep with you, right?
    So when she says "get that thing away from me" she isn't talking about Eviscerate covered stomach?!?! I'm bad at reading women
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    So when she says "get that thing away from me" she isn't talking about Eviscerate covered stomach?!?! I'm bad at reading women
    She isn't talking about your pet anaconda, either.
    EvoMuse

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Used it for the first time today. Didn't give me abs instantly, but no burn at all and pleasant minty smell
    I didn't get instant abs either, you think the first batch may have been defective?

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Great news! No burn, dries quickly, and no messy residue? The trifecta! Soon we'll add it's awesome effectiveness.
    Exactly very happy with how easy the application is and the fact that just a few minutes after I can throw a shirt on and leave for work. I'm going to give it at least a week before I comment on effectiveness but I doubt that will be a missing component.

  5. I think I may have to try some BFF.
    •   
       


  6. I think Matt just got labels in so hoping this sees a full retail release shortly.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  7. EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Giggity
    EvoMuse

  9. I like the new labels.

  10. I like the wizard of oz.

  11. Are you the Great and Powerful Oz?

  12. what does the eviscerate line topicals actually do?
    i mean like, transport fat, or actually use fat as fuel
    or does it work in some other way like controlling cortisol

    i have both versions of AA but wanted to know about eviscerate

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    what does the eviscerate line topicals actually do?
    i mean like, transport fat, or actually use fat as fuel
    or does it work in some other way like controlling cortisol

    i have both versions of AA but wanted to know about eviscerate
    Eviscerate mobilizes fatty acids, targets SAT, and sheds water.

    We have three different types of Eviscerate: Regular Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, and Burn-Free Eviscerate. They vary by capsaicin content for those who don't want to or can't handle the sensation of capsaicin.
    EvoMuse

  14. Can this burn free version be used on the face? Primarily the cheek area? I figure without the capsaicin it might be face friendly. Not sure if it might clog pores though.

    Edit: I noticed Dsade in the dry-rub thread saying that the carrier itself can irritate the eyes. Maybe not such a good idea then to put it on the lower face.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    Can this burn free version be used on the face? Primarily the cheek area? I figure without the capsaicin it might be face friendly. Not sure if it might clog pores though.

    Edit: I noticed Dsade in the dry-rub thread saying that the carrier itself can irritate the eyes. Maybe not such a good idea then to put it on the lower face.
    I'm not sure if it is a great idea to apply it to your face. Due to the ability of mucous membranes adept ability to absorb compounds, Eviscerate (even Burn-Free) may severely irritate the buccal and nasal membranes.
    EvoMuse

  16. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Eviscerate mobilizes fatty acids, targets SAT, and sheds water.

    We have three different types of Eviscerate: Regular Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, and Burn-Free Eviscerate. They vary by capsaicin content for those who don't want to or can't handle the sensation of capsaicin.
    if i have no problem with capsaicin, would the eviscerate with the highest amount of capsaicin be the most effective?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post

    if i have no problem with capsaicin, would the eviscerate with the highest amount of capsaicin be the most effective?
    If you won't mind the burn, you could benefit from OG Eviscerate. The capsaicin does have promising literature backing it.
    EvoMuse
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    If you won't mind the burn, you could benefit from OG Eviscerate. The capsaicin does have promising literature backing it.
    That's what I would say, as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  19. Tis the season. I was going to order the OG but maybe I'll give the new guy a shot this round and see how it compares. Love the OG even if it does burn like hell.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Tis the season. I was going to order the OG but maybe I'll give the new guy a shot this round and see how it compares. Love the OG even if it does burn like hell.
    Let us know how you like it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Burn-free formula is back in at nutraplanet!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SPP Presents: Burn-Free Eviscerate
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:23 AM
  3. Burn Free Cyclo 1-Test
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in