Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate --- Systemic or local - AnabolicMinds.com

Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate --- Systemic or local

1. Advanced Member

Question are these Systemic or local ? reason I ask is I apply AA wait a few min then apply Eviscerate, but for the past few days out of the 5 I have used I seem to get some anxiety . I had thought they were local so not sure how it can cause this. Expect for fact AA states to go over kidneys which makes me think its Systemic

Can you please clear this up

Cheers

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Both are localized topicals. I do not make any systemic transdermal products.

The reason I mention to focus over the kidney is due to 10 years experience using this formula, and the effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

The reason I mention to focus over the kidney is due to 10 years experience using this formula, and the effectiveness of applying over that area in order to suppress 11b-HSD.
    So Dsade those sensitive to regular yohimbe should be Ok with a topical with it?I just want to make sure I am ordering Saturday.Thanks.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    So Dsade those sensitive to regular yohimbe should be Ok with a topical with it?I just want to make sure I am ordering Saturday.Thanks.
    I am one of those people (hence my development of alpha-yohimbine) and you should be fine.
  5. Board Supporter

I am one of those people (hence my development of alpha-yohimbine) and you should be fine.
    Thanks Dsade I will be ordering some then I love your alphaburn as well just wanted to say.
  6. Advanced Member

OK thank you my anxiety must be coming from something else then
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    OK thank you my anxiety must be coming from something else then
    You got a lot going on in your life, or problems with sleep?
  8. Advanced Member

You got a lot going on in your life, or problems with sleep?
    yea both of those currently for the past month or so.so maybe just got to a breaking point and thats why it creeped up these past few days
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

how many times do u guys apply it a day?
  10. Advanced Member

Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate --- Systemic or local

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    I applied once a day in the AM . but now that they are coming out with a stronger forumla I was considering twice a day
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    Once a day. Matt has stated with AA you really don't need to go over one from a cost-benefit standpoint, though it probably wouldn't hurt you it might not quite be worth it. Eviscerate series is the stuff that could get used twice a day and you could see a bit more from that.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to know
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Curr Vasc Pharmacol. 2004 Jan;2(1):1-12.
    Glucocorticoids and vascular reactivity.

Yang S, Zhang L.
    Source

Department of Chemistry, California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, California 92407, USA. syang@csusb.edu

Abstract

Corticosteroid hormones play an important role in the control of vascular smooth muscle tone by their permissive effects in potentiating vasoactive responses to catecholamines through glucocorticoid receptors. Increased cortisol response has been associated with an increase in arterial contractile sensitivity to norepinephrine and vascular resistance. Glucocorticoids regulate vascular reactivity by acting on both endothelial and vascular smooth muscle cells. Both glucocorticoid receptor protein and mRNA have been identified in endothelial and vascular smooth muscle cells. In endothelial cells. glucocorticoids suppress the production of vasodilators. such as prostacyclin and nitric oxide. In vascular smooth muscle cells. glucocorticoids enhance agonist-mediated pharmacomechanical coupling at multiple levels. The effect of glucocorticoids on vascular reactivity is regulated by 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11beta-SD). The presence of 11beta-HSD in many tissues suggests that it modulates the access of corticosteroids to their receptors at both renal and extra-renal sites. The two 11beta-HSD isozymes catalyze the interconversion of cortisol and cortisone. Type 11beta-HSD has bidirectional activity, while the type 2 mainly converts cortisol into cortisone, the biologically inactive form. Both type 1 and type 2 11beta-HSD have been found in vascular endothelial and smooth muscle cells, suggesting that abnormal 11B-HSD expression may play a pathogenic role in the common forms of hypertension. In this article, we review possible mechanisms involved in the glucocorticoid-mediated potentiation of vascular reactivity, its regulation by 11beta-HSD, and their physiological and pathophysiological significance.

PMID:15320828 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  135 lbs.

any clue why my hands turn bright red when i get bleach on them? they look dyed red then it washes off
  15. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GIJane1928 View Post
    any clue why my hands turn bright red when i get bleach on them? they look dyed red then it washes off
    ? You get bleach on your hands after applying one of these two? I'm a little confused. I apply and then wash hands thoroughly, can you expand?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  135 lbs.

sure sorry. I applied AA and washed hands. Was cleaning and got some of the bleach spray on my hands. They turned bright red where they got sprayed. Not my skin... the red was a substance on top of the skin that washed away. Something in the cleaning spray must be reacting with something in the AA. Any ideas? My concern is that it is still on my skin after washing hands and possibly transferring it to others. Thanks for the help!
  17. Professional Member

sure sorry. I applied AA and washed hands. Was cleaning and got some of the bleach spray on my hands. They turned bright red where they got sprayed. Not my skin... the red was a substance on top of the skin that washed away. Something in the cleaning spray must be reacting with something in the AA. Any ideas? My concern is that it is still on my skin after washing hands and possibly transferring it to others. Thanks for the help!
    I have no idea. I would think you'd be good to go, but maybe Matt can chime in. Probably just a weird reaction. I doubt it's still on the skin.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  135 lbs.

Thanks I'm interested in what he has to say. My friend uses it too and he has kids. He asked about coming into contact with them after he washes his hands.
  19. Professional Member

Thanks I'm interested in what he has to say. My friend uses it too and he has kids. He asked about coming into contact with them after he washes his hands.
    This isn't something I would worry about transfer with like a topical hormone. I mean you aren't going to be seriously ****ing something up if you get transfer like you might with those. My biggest concern would be with Eviscerate series, namely because capsacian can be painful. Effects are temporary, but I've got some on lips/around eyes and it isn't any fun even knowing it will go away shortly. A lot of people apply Eviscerate with latex gloves. If really concerned I'd go gloves route then wash hands, but I really don't think if you apply and wash your hands really well it would ever be much of a concern.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  135 lbs.

Thanks will wear gloves for now on. He was concerned about getting trace amounts of it on them without even knowing about it.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Hey stupid question (maybe) but recently I just got blood work done to check test levels and apparently it is quite low. I have not been told my specific levels yet but it looks like my doctor wants to prescribe me a shot/gel to help fix this problem. My question is would the DHEA in abliderate advanced hinder or be detrimental to any prescription that I would receive or could I still use this topical.
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    Hey stupid question (maybe) but recently I just got blood work done to check test levels and apparently it is quite low. I have not been told my specific levels yet but it looks like my doctor wants to prescribe me a shot/gel to help fix this problem. My question is would the DHEA in abliderate advanced hinder or be detrimental to any prescription that I would receive or could I still use this topical.
    I'm unsure of any interactions, so I'll get Matt in here or one of the other guys to make sure.
    EvoMuse
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Thanks bro I really appreciate it.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Bump for info
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic

None that I know of, but for liability reasons I have to refer you back to your physician.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

K will do

Similar Forum Threads

1. Abliderate Advance vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 10:28 PM
  2. Thank you Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate
    By firedrake in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 03:52 PM
  4. Abliderate Advanced vs Eviscerate Smoulder.
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
  5. Muscle glycogen: systemic or local?
    By burnstacp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:03 PM