dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brand new design we finalized this past weekend and tested. Ingredients are already in the way, so you will see this by the end of the month.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. Hope to be able to use this sometime!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool, Matt. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for the addition of this for Summer and contest preps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients shipped today for this, since they were already on hand for in-house testing.

Should have this out before end of month.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA 10 days....

[h=5]Dry-Uretix (tm) is the next generation of excess water elimination supplements we have at our disposal. Specially formulated to be electrolye-sparing while drying out the physique, Dry-Uretix (tm) offers a much more effective approach to water elimination. Targeting that nasty subcutaneous water that gives us that washed out appearance, Dry-Uretix(tm) will help to dial your physique in, and allow true definition to shine through.[/h]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been busy lately? :laugh:
Getting ready to go out and grab some steak and try to cool the brain down. I might actually have to take a break from the Clear Edge...I'm going faster than I can keep product flowing out.

Today's product design is my favorite in MANY MANY years, though...going to be badass.

domore

Awards
Getting ready to go out and grab some steak and try to cool the brain down. I might actually have to take a break from the Clear Edge...I'm going faster than I can keep product flowing out.

Today's product design is my favorite in MANY MANY years, though...going to be badass.
You need to dish out some of the Clear Edge.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, can't wait to see this one too!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Very interested in the product. Im currently cutting and would love to through this in here and there to help rid the body of excess water and really shred up! Subbed in for this product for sure!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check our facebook page. Dry Uretix should be for sale VERY shortly.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Want, scratch that. NEED some!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been following y'all on fb! Just thought I'd see if the inside scoop was in here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[h=5]How's the weather looking where you are? Do you feel comfortable whipping the old shirt off and showing what you REALLY look like? Pick up a bottle of Dru-Uretix and showcase your Summer body RIGHT![/h]

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somebody just put them up for sale and I got me a bottle

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somebody just put them up for sale and I got me a bottle
Let us know how it treats you! We are definitely interested in the feedback of this initial run.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, with the increased urination I recommend morning and early afternoon doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potassium Orotate is what we used, to prevent cramping and....

Life Sci. 2012 Apr 9;90(13-14):476-83. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2011.12.012. Epub 2012 Jan 20.
[h=1]Improvement of the energy supply and contractile function in normal and ischemic rat hearts by dietary orotic acid.[/h]Pôrto LC, de Castro CH, Savergnini SS, Santos SH, Ferreira AV, Cordeiro LM, Sobrinho DB, Santos RA, de Almeida AP, Botion LM.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Food Sciences, Federal University of Lavras, Lavras, MG, Brazil. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]AIMS:[/h]As cardiac performance is closely related to its energy supply, our study investigated the effect of the orotic acid cardioprotective agent on the pathways of energy supply, in both conditions of normal flow and ischemia.
[h=4]MAIN METHODS:[/h]Male Wistar rats were fed during nine days with a balanced diet only or supplemented with 1% orotic acid.
[h=4]KEY FINDINGS:[/h]Dietary administration of orotic acid increased the cardiac utilization of fatty acids, activity of the lipoprotein lipase, expression of the gene of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor α and its target enzymes. In addition, orotic acid increased the myocardial uptake and incorporation of glucose, glycogen content and level of GLUT4, concentration of glycolytic metabolites and lactate production in both experimental conditions, baseline and after regional ischemia.
[h=4]SIGNIFICANCE:[/h]Thus, in orotic acid hearts there was a simultaneous stimulus of fatty acid oxidation and glycolytic pathway, reflected in increased energetic content even in pre-ischemia. The analysis of the cardiac contractility index showed a positive inotropic effect of orotic acid due, at least in part, to the increased availability of energy. The result allows us to suggest that the metabolic changes induced by orotic acid result in appreciable alterations on myocardial contractile function.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Potassium Orotate is what we used, to prevent cramping and....

Life Sci. 2012 Apr 9;90(13-14):476-83. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2011.12.012. Epub 2012 Jan 20.
[h=1]Improvement of the energy supply and contractile function in normal and ischemic rat hearts by dietary orotic acid.[/h]Pôrto LC, de Castro CH, Savergnini SS, Santos SH, Ferreira AV, Cordeiro LM, Sobrinho DB, Santos RA, de Almeida AP, Botion LM.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Food Sciences, Federal University of Lavras, Lavras, MG, Brazil. [email protected]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]AIMS:[/h]As cardiac performance is closely related to its energy supply, our study investigated the effect of the orotic acid cardioprotective agent on the pathways of energy supply, in both conditions of normal flow and ischemia.
[h=4]MAIN METHODS:[/h]Male Wistar rats were fed during nine days with a balanced diet only or supplemented with 1% orotic acid.
[h=4]KEY FINDINGS:[/h]Dietary administration of orotic acid increased the cardiac utilization of fatty acids, activity of the lipoprotein lipase, expression of the gene of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor α and its target enzymes. In addition, orotic acid increased the myocardial uptake and incorporation of glucose, glycogen content and level of GLUT4, concentration of glycolytic metabolites and lactate production in both experimental conditions, baseline and after regional ischemia.
[h=4]SIGNIFICANCE:[/h]Thus, in orotic acid hearts there was a simultaneous stimulus of fatty acid oxidation and glycolytic pathway, reflected in increased energetic content even in pre-ischemia. The analysis of the cardiac contractility index showed a positive inotropic effect of orotic acid due, at least in part, to the increased availability of energy. The result allows us to suggest that the metabolic changes induced by orotic acid result in appreciable alterations on myocardial contractile function.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Nice, more research. Keep it up!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
This plus slintensity pre bed could be teh dryness win this summer!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got me a bottle. I'll be sure & report back.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how this treats people. Initial run stock is fairly low, don't miss out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I start mine tomorrow!! Looking forward to it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wondering if there's any pointers for taking this & the most beneficial way. 3 pills 2x a day. About how much water with each dose? Say, around 25oz? How far spread apart? Empty stomach? 2 gallons a day good enough?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if there's any pointers for taking this & the most beneficial way. 3 pills 2x a day. About how much water with each dose? Say, around 25oz? How far spread apart? Empty stomach? 2 gallons a day good enough?
Matt will chime in if further clarification is needed, but he has told us to keep water intake normal and don't extend the use past about 4-5 days. Earlier afternoon may be better or you'll be up all night peeing. I haven't got a chance to use this yet, but I'm hoping to very soon to be able to experiment on myself.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane deal on this stuff now.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
How long will the water stay off for? I've never used any diuretics really except for dandelion root. But I do hold water and it gets pretty annoying

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Supplements 5
Synapsin Supplement Auction 0
rascal14 Supplements 1
abformulations Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 0