EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated


    Ok, ladies and gentlemen...i sent out a handful of these about 2 weeks ago. Hoping for some reviews, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that this will be an evolutionarymuse.com exclusive.

    The actives in this formula are expensive, and the formula is far more pricey than regular AA. If I put it into retailers, it would be well over $100. Formula coming soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    An awesome exclusive, indeed!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Matt is always up for some guinea pigs!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    WeaponX1984's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0

    I grabbed one and will begin the log this week, I wanted to wait for an off morning and do it that way. Im excited









    Absolutely Abliderated (UNsponsored)
    For my unsponsored log/review of Brite follow along: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253421-comes-down-simple.html#post4577125

  5. New Member
    daman43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    This one is definitely a winner. 1st, i cant use any of the Eviscerates because o the skin irritation by day two, started on Friday applying Smolder after this an no problems. I started taking both on Friday, no gym and ****ty eating on Friday(pizza for lunch, happy hour with burger and fries for dinner) Saturday (pizza for lunch, adult party with drinks, then a quarter lber with cheese, fries and regular coke before bed, Sunday (pizza again with wings and breadsticks). On friday morning i was 221lbs and this morning, 218lbs. All my supplements have been the same and my hydration has been increased to counter the drinking. And to add,.waist went down a little. Cant wait to see effects of this with a good/clean diet.

  6. New Member
    wallinghsosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    I really liked Abliderate...but this is definately much better. I have seen great results. The only negative is my skin has gotten a bit drier then normal where I apply it so I have been applying moisturizer.

  7. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by daman43 View Post
    This one is definitely a winner. 1st, i cant use any of the Eviscerates because o the skin irritation by day two, started on Friday applying Smolder after this an no problems. I started taking both on Friday, no gym and ****ty eating on Friday(pizza for lunch, happy hour with burger and fries for dinner) Saturday (pizza for lunch, adult party with drinks, then a quarter lber with cheese, fries and regular coke before bed, Sunday (pizza again with wings and breadsticks). On friday morning i was 221lbs and this morning, 218lbs. All my supplements have been the same and my hydration has been increased to counter the drinking. And to add,.waist went down a little. Cant wait to see effects of this with a good/clean diet.
    That is ridiculous. Great testimony.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  8. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated


    Oh buddy this is exciting!

  9. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated


    Seems like a winner. Can't wait to see the formula!

  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    EvoMuse t-shirts will be here Friday. I will do a promo for a free shirt with Ab-Ab purchase.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    EvoMuse t-shirts will be here Friday. I will do a promo for a free shirt with Ab-Ab purchase.
    Saw the shirts in the other threads and on fb; they look really sharp.

    Heck of a deal to give one away with a purchase of Absolutely Abliderated.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  12. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    EvoMuse t-shirts will be here Friday. I will do a promo for a free shirt with Ab-Ab purchase.
    Dsade will this be at nutraplanet?Or another site?I want to get in on this deal.

  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Dsade will this be at nutraplanet?Or another site?I want to get in on this deal.
    The formula is very expensive, and as yet unlabeled. It will be available in very limited quantities from the www.evolutionarymuse.com site next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The formula is very expensive, and as yet unlabeled. It will be available in very limited quantities from the www.evolutionarymuse.com site next week.
    Thanks Dsade I will keep an eye out.

  15. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Thanks Dsade I will keep an eye out.
    Same. I am waiting to pull the trigger on it vs the standard Abliderate

  16. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The formula is very expensive, and as yet unlabeled. It will be available in very limited quantities from the www.evolutionarymuse.com site next week.
    Will these be going up for sale this week ? Or just ship me two and tell me what I Owe : )

  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Keep your eyes open for the next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    EvoMuse Experimental: Absolutely Abliderated


    There's some well needed good news for today !!

    We just got hit with 14 inches of snow and counting. So much for spring lol

  19. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    I'm seeing good results with 7-spray from PN and was thinking of switching to this at the end of the bottle (which is coming in the week for sure) any thoughts on how this will compare? If the fat loss may be less pronounced, that is also fine if the skin tightening is greater, etc. Also the 7-spray is making my skin very dry but i'm guessing that would be less of a problem with this as it never was with eviscerate.... any thoughts folks?

  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    I'm seeing good results with 7-spray from PN and was thinking of switching to this at the end of the bottle (which is coming in the week for sure) any thoughts on how this will compare? If the fat loss may be less pronounced, that is also fine if the skin tightening is greater, etc. Also the 7-spray is making my skin very dry but i'm guessing that would be less of a problem with this as it never was with eviscerate.... any thoughts folks?
    7-spray utilizes a systemic carrier, which will have a lot more effect on things like thyroid, etc and full body cortisol levels.

    Absolutely Abliderated still takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

    I have actually used both at the same time, granted with a reduced dosage of the 7-spray, and had excellent results.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    7-spray utilizes a systemic carrier, which will have a lot more effect on things like thyroid, etc and full body cortisol levels.

    Absolutely Abliderated still takes advantage of the innovative localized carrier to ONLY suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around your midsection (application area), this reducing cortisol conversion in those areas. The effect is rapid and dramatic reduction in Visceral Adipose and waist circumference.

    I have actually used both at the same time, granted with a reduced dosage of the 7-spray, and had excellent results.
    Okay, cool. Looking forward to this. I will be purchasing slash sending you money slash i want it now?

  22. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0

    I'm ready to give this a try. Do you know what the price will be?

  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    I'm ready to give this a try. Do you know what the price will be?
    It's going to be $60 with a free tshirt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's going to be $60 with a sexy free tshirt.
    Fixed
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  25. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Fixed
    haha nice. i'm just waiting for it to go up so I can pull the trigger and purchase

  26. ITW
    ITW is offline
    New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0

    Odd question but can I tan when I have AA or eviscerate on?

  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Odd question but can I tan when I have AA or eviscerate on?
    Yes, you can. Beware of the sweat "running" to sensitive areas though.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes, you can. Beware of the sweat "running" to sensitive areas though.
    brb - putting Eviscerate on my forehead to get that ripped brow look...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  29. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    Will this be up soon?

  30. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Will this be up soon?
    It's right after Dry-Uretix on the list right now.

    Side note, Matt is 3 days in on this formula and making me jealous already with what he's saying.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  31. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0

    Impatiently waiting

  32. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    While i'm waiting for this I cracked open a bottle of normal AA from Evomuse... is it supposed to be very liquid-y? Its a little runny, more like a toner than the thick almost gel that Eviscerate was. Is this normal?

  33. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    While i'm waiting for this I cracked open a bottle of normal AA from Evomuse... is it supposed to be very liquid-y? Its a little runny, more like a toner than the thick almost gel that Eviscerate was. Is this normal?
    Yes that is the correct consistency of AA. I shake mine for a few seconds before use

  34. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Yes that is the correct consistency of AA. I shake mine for a few seconds before use
    This is spot on. AA isn't as thick as Eviscerate, but still works awesome.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  35. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    764
    Answers
    0

    So with this new product, you would apply just like you would with Abliterate Advanced?

  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So with this new product, you would apply just like you would with Abliterate Advanced?
    You won't need to use as much...about half.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    I saw the post about the next batch of AA being thicker.... Any suggestions on how to thicken the current batch? Its like water unfortunately :-/

    Will the AbA be thicker as well?

  38. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You won't need to use as much...about half.
    Any word when betas will go up ?

  39. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    Any word when betas will go up ?
    Should be within the week, I believe.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  40. New Member
    sazuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    managed to get a bottle of Abs Abliderated weeks back from a FB promo. ideas on stacking it with a thermogenic? if yes, which one?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced--Better than ever!
    By Geoforce in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
  2. Absolutely Abliderated (UNsponsored)
    By WeaponX1984 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. If you absolutely have to party...
    By Beowulf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 05:39 PM
  4. Absolute "best bang for buck" supps
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 08:35 AM
  5. Absolutely Hilarious
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in