EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced


    I have been watching the research VERY closely since the original. The original ended up being more effective at slowing/preventing loss in most users, though quite a few reports of excellent growth.

    I used the wrong TRPV1 agonist, IMO, and found a better one for the new version, as well as quite a few new angles. Taking this development process very slow. I will have probably 2 bottles coming up of the beta within the next few weeks, and I will need a DEDICATED tester for this.

    Do not apply if you are not going to take detailed, same pose, bi-weekly update pictures and are able to apply the product twice a day without fail.

    A complete log, regardless of results, will be eligible for a special prize giveaway from me. Again, your results are irrelevant, I just need the perfect log.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Do you wash your hair with this or rub it on?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wallinghsosa View Post
    Do you wash your hair with this or rub it on?
    This is a rub on product.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Even though I don't have hair loss problems (yet?!) I hope Matt has another winner for people that do. I know he has been tinkering with this one for a while!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. I would do it matt
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Exciting stuff.

    I don't have any terrible hair-loss problems, but my hairline has receded a tad bit in the past 3 years or so, and I can tell it's not as thick as it used to be, either. My hair used to be like steel wool lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. The final ingredient for the beta arrived today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. I have receding and typical MPB. I am struggling to keep it and would love the opportunity. Its not really bad yet but I would like to keep it as long as possible. LOL
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I have receding and typical MPB. I am struggling to keep it and would love the opportunity. Its not really bad yet but I would like to keep it as long as possible. LOL
    I know what you mean on wanting to keep it as long as possible.

    I've shaved my head twice (once for St. Baldrick's and then once for a Halloween costume lol). I actually look pretty good with no hair, but I refuse to do it without some form of facial hair. So I'm trying to avoid bald as my only option because I like not rocking a beard 24/7/365.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I know what you mean on wanting to keep it as long as possible.

    I've shaved my head twice (once for St. Baldrick's and then once for a Halloween costume lol). I actually look pretty good with no hair, but I refuse to do it without some form of facial hair. So I'm trying to avoid bald as my only option because I like not rocking a beard 24/7/365.
    I have had facial (goatee) hair since I was 16. LOL. I will also shave it off when/if the day comes when all hope is lost. I need to include some more things than Rogaine in my regimine though. All Im doing is replacing lost hair not actually stopping or slowing the balding. Thus little progress has been made. It hasn't gotten really any worse though. I think. LOL

  11. Got all 4 this morning...blond vellus hairs in the front, 1/8" new growth on the sides, wild hairs, and an apparent thickening in the crown area. Going to keep watch, but i still have 1 spot open for a log. come on, guys...this is a ridiculously expensive formula to produce and i need top quality testers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Got all 4 this morning...blond vellus hairs in the front, 1/8" new growth on the sides, wild hairs, and an apparent thickening in the crown area. Going to keep watch, but i still have 1 spot open for a log. come on, guys...this is a ridiculously expensive formula to produce and i need top quality testers.
    Are you looking for anything specific in terms of apps? Pictures?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Are you looking for anything specific in terms of apps? Pictures?
    Again, we want full photo documentation, a commitment to twice a day application, full details about the whole experience (feel, smell, side effects) and I want to be able to compile and print your log and turn it right into a product feedback sheet.

    This is easily a 6-figure investment for me, and i want the complete rundown!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Again, we want full photo documentation, a commitment to twice a day application, full details about the whole experience (feel, smell, side effects) and I want to be able to compile and print your log and turn it right into a product feedback sheet.

    This is easily a 6-figure investment for me, and i want the complete rundown!
    That I know but I was more or less asking about the application itself. The above is simple for me. Just wanted to know what you wanted in terms of an actual application. Thanks.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    That I know but I was more or less asking about the application itself. The above is simple for me. Just wanted to know what you wanted in terms of an actual application. Thanks.
    You can PM me pictures if you want.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can PM me pictures if you want.
    Ill get some to you.

  17. you can email at dsade2 at aol dot com
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    you can email at dsade2 at aol dot com
    I was going to ask for your email via PM as I can send them right from my phone. Thanks. After the gym tonight or even at the gym Ill snap some.

  19. Email sent.

  20. I might be interested Matt, my hair grows ridiculously fast but I have MPB in back and it's thinner on the top.

  21. Also interested I will email some pictures

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Also interested I will email some pictures
    Cool...I'm ready to send out these betas.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cool...I'm ready to send out these betas.
    Let me know man. Picked up that shampoo you recommended.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Let me know man. Picked up that shampoo you recommended.
    What shampoo?

    Thanks

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post

    What shampoo?

    Thanks
    Organix. Its available most places. Walgreens had it. I got the Bioton version. They have about 50... Lol.

  26. Almost here....testers be ready.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Almost here....testers be ready.
    Cool.

  28. Man my hair is falling out....LOL

  29. Wondering about this myself.. bout to start taking Toco-Sorb to see how it works.. apparently 50% increase in hair growth on average..

  30. Still in the works ?


    Thanks

  31. The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. Excellent news. Really looking forward to this
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Very awesome.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
    Exciting stuff.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  35. Will try

  36. I'm throwing my name in the hat for beta testing and will certainly follow all the instructions you've laid out.

    I'm around a Norwood 3-4.I shave my head ala Jason Statham length so results would be readily visible.

  37. 2 more weeks and we are ready. This has been a long road getting the specialized extracts.

    One more thing I noticed...you will need a high resolution camera. I know the camera on my phone is not picking up enough detail.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  38. so stoked
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Giddy up!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Log in
Log in