dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been watching the research VERY closely since the original. The original ended up being more effective at slowing/preventing loss in most users, though quite a few reports of excellent growth.

I used the wrong TRPV1 agonist, IMO, and found a better one for the new version, as well as quite a few new angles. Taking this development process very slow. I will have probably 2 bottles coming up of the beta within the next few weeks, and I will need a DEDICATED tester for this.

Do not apply if you are not going to take detailed, same pose, bi-weekly update pictures and are able to apply the product twice a day without fail.

A complete log, regardless of results, will be eligible for a special prize giveaway from me. Again, your results are irrelevant, I just need the perfect log.

wallinghsosa

Awards
Do you wash your hair with this or rub it on?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I don't have hair loss problems (yet?!) I hope Matt has another winner for people that do. I know he has been tinkering with this one for a while!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting stuff.

I don't have any terrible hair-loss problems, but my hairline has receded a tad bit in the past 3 years or so, and I can tell it's not as thick as it used to be, either. My hair used to be like steel wool lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The final ingredient for the beta arrived today.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have receding and typical MPB. I am struggling to keep it and would love the opportunity. Its not really bad yet but I would like to keep it as long as possible. LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have receding and typical MPB. I am struggling to keep it and would love the opportunity. Its not really bad yet but I would like to keep it as long as possible. LOL
I know what you mean on wanting to keep it as long as possible.

I've shaved my head twice (once for St. Baldrick's and then once for a Halloween costume lol). I actually look pretty good with no hair, but I refuse to do it without some form of facial hair. So I'm trying to avoid bald as my only option because I like not rocking a beard 24/7/365.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean on wanting to keep it as long as possible.

I've shaved my head twice (once for St. Baldrick's and then once for a Halloween costume lol). I actually look pretty good with no hair, but I refuse to do it without some form of facial hair. So I'm trying to avoid bald as my only option because I like not rocking a beard 24/7/365.
I have had facial (goatee) hair since I was 16. LOL. I will also shave it off when/if the day comes when all hope is lost. I need to include some more things than Rogaine in my regimine though. All Im doing is replacing lost hair not actually stopping or slowing the balding. Thus little progress has been made. It hasn't gotten really any worse though. I think. LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got all 4 this morning...blond vellus hairs in the front, 1/8" new growth on the sides, wild hairs, and an apparent thickening in the crown area. Going to keep watch, but i still have 1 spot open for a log. come on, guys...this is a ridiculously expensive formula to produce and i need top quality testers.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Got all 4 this morning...blond vellus hairs in the front, 1/8" new growth on the sides, wild hairs, and an apparent thickening in the crown area. Going to keep watch, but i still have 1 spot open for a log. come on, guys...this is a ridiculously expensive formula to produce and i need top quality testers.
Are you looking for anything specific in terms of apps? Pictures?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for anything specific in terms of apps? Pictures?
Again, we want full photo documentation, a commitment to twice a day application, full details about the whole experience (feel, smell, side effects) and I want to be able to compile and print your log and turn it right into a product feedback sheet.

This is easily a 6-figure investment for me, and i want the complete rundown!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Again, we want full photo documentation, a commitment to twice a day application, full details about the whole experience (feel, smell, side effects) and I want to be able to compile and print your log and turn it right into a product feedback sheet.

This is easily a 6-figure investment for me, and i want the complete rundown!
That I know but I was more or less asking about the application itself. The above is simple for me. Just wanted to know what you wanted in terms of an actual application. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That I know but I was more or less asking about the application itself. The above is simple for me. Just wanted to know what you wanted in terms of an actual application. Thanks.
You can PM me pictures if you want.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can email at dsade2 at aol dot com

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
you can email at dsade2 at aol dot com
I was going to ask for your email via PM as I can send them right from my phone. Thanks. After the gym tonight or even at the gym Ill snap some.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I might be interested Matt, my hair grows ridiculously fast but I have MPB in back and it's thinner on the top.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Also interested I will email some pictures

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost here....testers be ready.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Wondering about this myself.. bout to start taking Toco-Sorb to see how it works.. apparently 50% increase in hair growth on average..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Excellent news. Really looking forward to this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The design works. I'm going to make a small run of 25 or so bottles for testing here in the next couple of weeks.
Very awesome.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm throwing my name in the hat for beta testing and will certainly follow all the instructions you've laid out.

I'm around a Norwood 3-4.I shave my head ala Jason Statham length so results would be readily visible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 more weeks and we are ready. This has been a long road getting the specialized extracts.

One more thing I noticed...you will need a high resolution camera. I know the camera on my phone is not picking up enough detail.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giddy up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not until after your transformation surgery. Be free, young butterfly.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many testers you looking for and do we need to submit headshots for the audition process? Ooh, my agent is quite excited.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I'll shoot you some and you can see what you think...pm me your hotmail email? :)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
YOu see this black couch over in the corner? You want the job, you know what to do.

I will have enough of the beta (yeah, it's pretty expensive at these small quantities) for about 10 testers. I will need to see good photos of your thinning areas.
Do i need to submit new photos or are ones i already submitted good to go ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When we were talking about this product a while back I thought well good something I don't need. Tonight my fiance cut my hair and thinks I'm getting a bit thin in places!

Was the last person that cut your hair an old Gypsy woman that touched your scalp and muttered "THINNER!"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinning hair brah, checking in...so this works better than propecia/rogaine treatment?
We share one pathway with Rogaine, but there is so much more to it.

Propecia has so many systemic side effects to make it not worth it.