EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha. I guess in two weeks or so you guys can come back and report. So will I once i receive.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I've been using it for about a week, no results yet but it's early.
    How long are you rubbing it in at every spot? How's the absorption?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

15-20 seconds, I still have a decent amount of hair in some of the areas so absorbtion is pretty good but some gets stuck in my hair.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Honest question....are you taking any androgens?
    Nope and besides one 4 week run with HDROL ~6 years ago, never have
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Starting mine today.

I've been using this shampoo and I must say it's not bad. Keeps my hair feeling full and strong. Less shedding overall. So I will be using both.

Name:  image-2898052210.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  447.6 KB
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  6. New Member

I'm adding in my experience with this.

I've been using it twice a day for a few weeks now (lost track). I have never used androgens. I have never used minoxidil. I constantly used dandruff shampoo as I don't want to recreate any Christmas specials off season.

I always had a high hairline and my thinning pattern matches my dad's which is the typical male pattern baldness. I probably didn't notice it much until now due to the fact that even as a kid I had what looked like male pattern baldness but was actually just how my hairline is shaped.

So here's my method and here's my results (no pictures at the moment)-

I switched shampoo from anti-dandruff to a shampoo bar from Lush.

Virile Mane Enhanced Twice a day. I shower in the evening so the 2nd application goes on right after. I might actually be using more than I should but I can't really tell due to the fact that I still have enough hair to cover up the spot when I style it.

I brush my hair forward so I can see the spot, separate the hair, apply, repeat 2 more times in other areas, and then I rub in for about 10 seconds. I then put a dot on each temple and the front of my hairline and rub in for 10 seconds each. For Shnits and Griggles I put whatever residue is on my hand on a bald spot I have on my left shin.

I go about my business for about 10 minutes. Then I apply Jojoba oil to my hair (not my scalp).

Last week I added in Toco-sorb.

Result-

My fiance told me she can't see my solar panel from the cardio machines on the 2nd floor in the gym anymore.

New growth around the front hairline and temples.

It's getting difficult to find the spot to apply when I pull my hair forward.

Shin is starting to grow hair again.

I'm very impressed with the formula and I want to buy a case so that I never have to worry about my hair again.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Nice. Thank you ^
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  8. CF2

Hokutoshura, that's awesome you are experiencing such fast results. I did not think about parting the hair with a brush. Thank you for the post.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Question? Today I finally tried it and I'm not sure if I'm suppose to leave it on all day or wash off after application.

I put on my hair line only and it's brownish and noticeable. Maybe I applied to much? Idk. Dsade help! Lol. Don't want to waste the application any further if I am.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Placed my order yesterday , looking forward to trying this out
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Question? Today I finally tried it and I'm not sure if I'm suppose to leave it on all day or wash off after application. I put on my hair line only and it's brownish and noticeable. Maybe I applied to much? Idk. Dsade help! Lol. Don't want to waste the application any further if I am.
    Bump for an answer
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question? Today I finally tried it and I'm not sure if I'm suppose to leave it on all day or wash off after application.

I put on my hair line only and it's brownish and noticeable. Maybe I applied to much? Idk. Dsade help! Lol. Don't want to waste the application any further if I am.
    You're using too much and/or not rubbing it in long enough.

It should fully absorb and not be noticeable at all.

BTW, writeup should be done here right after the Arnold.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

You're using too much and/or not rubbing it in long enough. It should fully absorb and not be noticeable at all. BTW, writeup should be done here right after the Arnold.
    Thanx. I didn't get to apply my second dose today but tomm I will.

Btw it's like gel. Lol. When I applied it, it kept my hair line up and hard to comb lol. I stood in all day so I left it that way.

Sounds good. Waiting for that write up :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

One more question?

I don't wash my hair everyday. Do I apply to area without washing hair? For the second application am I suppose to wash again as well or washing is not necessary for every application?

I wash my hair eod sometimes every 3 days.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Hi Matt

Know you have been busy when you get a moment can you check on my order # 1023. Looking forward to starting this

Thanks !
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Hi Matt

Know you have been busy when you get a moment can you check on my order # 1023. Looking forward to starting this

Thanks !

Let me shoot you a PM....been slammed, but no excuse. I'll hook you up.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

One more question? I don't wash my hair everyday. Do I apply to area without washing hair? For the second application am I suppose to wash again as well or washing is not necessary for every application? I wash my hair eod sometimes every 3 days.
    Bump for dsade
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Matt

Sent an email and info to your gmail account when u have a minute .. Look forward to your advice
  19. CF2

I am a big fan of the Virile Mane Enhanced formula, but I just thought this recent abstract may be of interest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planta Med. 2014 Feb;80(2-3):153-8. doi: 10.1055/s-0033-1360300. Epub 2014 Feb 4.

The Inhibitory Effect of Scutellaria baicalensis Extract and Its Active Compound, Baicalin, on the Translocation of the Androgen Receptor with Implications for Preventing Androgenetic Alopecia.

Kim AR1, Kim SN1, Jung IK2, Kim HH2, Park YH3, Park WS1.

Abstract

Androgens affect several human skin and prostate functions, and the androgen receptor is crucial for regulating the androgen-related mechanisms. In this study, we assessed the antagonizing effects of a Scutellaria baicalensis extract and its main component baicalin on proliferation of human scalp dermal papilla cells. First, the extract and baicalin slightly dissociated the radioisotope-labeled androgen receptor-agonist complex in the androgen receptor binding assay, and the IC50 values were measured to assess the androgen receptor antagonistic effect of the extract (93 g/mL) and baicalin (54.1 M). Second, the extract and baicalin treatments dose-dependently inhibited the overgrowth of LNCaP prostate cancer cells, which were stimulated by dihydrotestosterone. Third, the extract and baicalin inhibited nuclear translocation of the androgen receptor stimulated by dihydrotestosterone in human dermal papilla cells. Additionally, the extract and baicalin enhanced proliferation of human dermal papilla cells in vitro. These results show that the extract and baicalin inhibited androgen activation signaling and promoted hDPC proliferation, suggesting that they could be used as active ingredients for treating androgen-associated disorders, such as androgenetic alopecia.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Baicalin is, indeed, an ingredient.
  21. CF2

Baicalin is, indeed, an ingredient.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Update:
    I been using this for 3 weeks now and have not noticed any change in my hair line. I've been applying two per day. Once in the am and once in the pm before bed. I thought I would see a slight difference :-( hopefully it'll come soon, it's suppose to last about two months.

Has anyone seen a difference?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I've been using it for a month and have received comments from my wife and parents that my hairline has improved.

I have low self esteem so I don't see it. But also, we hair loss folks look at our hair every day so seeing the gradual changes is difficult for us users.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I've been using it for a month and have received comments from my wife and parents that my hairline has improved. I have low self esteem so I don't see it. But also, we hair loss folks look at our hair every day so seeing the gradual changes is difficult for us users.
    Damn lucky you. I actually know because I cut my hair a little shorter just so I can see if it's growing or if there's any difference. Nothing at all. Even my barber said it. My wife is always skeptically with hair products and supps so she doubts anything will work. Lol.

Hopefully it starts to show
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

With any hair loss product, it usually takes at least 6 months to truly see new growth.

In the meantime; you should notice a stop to shedding.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wanted to update people on my virile mane experience. I have been using the product for maybe 6 or 7 weeks now. I cut my hair very short with clippers and no guard. I put this one like once a day and have been using a derma roller with it. I am seeing A LOT of new tiny blonde hairs coming in. They are all thin but I see it working. If they would thicken up I will be blown away by this product. A side effect of this plus my short hair is that it has given me a really nice tan looking dome. I will report back as I see new things.
  27. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    With any hair loss product, it usually takes at least 6 months to truly see new growth.

In the meantime; you should notice a stop to shedding.
    Correct on the first point.....but increased shedding is fairly common during the first few months of MPB treatment with finasteride and/or minoxidil so one should take what seems like increased hair loss with a grain of salt.

Anyway,I haven't tried this yet....pretty much resigned myself to slowly going bald as nothing worked for me in the past but the research looks decent so I plan on buying a few bottles and giving it a shot.I'll be keeping a log on here, with pics.....for those interested.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Latest batch of Virile Mane leaves a cooling feeling on my scalp.

I like it, makes it feel like I can feel it working.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Adding a few new ingredients, then we will be getting ready for the full retail release of Virile Mane Enhanced.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Adding a few new ingredients, then we will be getting ready for the full retail release of Virile Mane Enhanced.
    Ohhh nicee. I have the last batch.

Eta?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Ohhh nicee. I have the last batch.

Eta?
    It will take me about 3 weeks to get the last ingredients together.

Question: for those of you using the betas, do you find the bottle/nozzle dispenser to be easy to use?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

It will take me about 3 weeks to get the last ingredients together. Question: for those of you using the betas, do you find the bottle/nozzle dispenser to be easy to use?
    I think the bottle and nozzle is perfect for how I use it.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

It will take me about 3 weeks to get the last ingredients together. Question: for those of you using the betas, do you find the bottle/nozzle dispenser to be easy to use?
    Good

I like the bottle/ nozzle dispenser. Easy to use
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  34. New Member

Bottle and nozzle works for me.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Nozzle works fine as long as I don't get over zealous with the squeezing.
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Nozzle works fine as long as I don't get over zealous with the squeezing.
    So it's like boobs
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Oh no, I'm much more gentle with the bottle.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Good

I like the bottle/ nozzle dispenser. Easy to use
    I second this easy to use and works perfect for it's intended use

Sorry for late reply haven't been on as much swamped with work
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad everyone likes the bottle and dispenser.

Excited to see this one hit full retail so more people can experience it!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Glad everyone likes the bottle and dispenser.

Excited to see this one hit full retail so more people can experience it!
    I see its up on their website. Is this the new version of it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:53 PM