EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced--Better than ever!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced now in stock at NutraPlanet. It's better than ever with more Nobelitin content and the addition of Cholecalciferol. It's one of our highest reviewed products. EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced (6 fl oz): Discount Abliderate Advanced Supplements

Here's some picture feedback and results:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/196785-thank-you-abliderate.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/212210-abliderate-advanced-eviscerate.html

Coop's beta feedback:

Mood effects: Pretty noticeable. I always feel groggy in the morning, but I get pretty refreshed after using the abliderate. Also, for the morning hours, I seem to tolerate bad happenings a lot better. Murphy's law has been owning me as of late, but I'm responding in stride.

9/10

Fat gain/loss: Definitely very effective in this respect. Fat gain is still being kept to a minimum despite rampant stress, overeating, etc...My lower stomach is putting on a little weight, but I'm glad that it is isolated to just that area, and is not noticeable when wearing a shirt.

8/10

Immune System Support: I got sick this past week. The first day was pretty bad. And I'm already recovered. Kudos to genomyx once again. Illness was inevitable because I was sharing a cigar with a sick kid, but I am already better!

10/10

Skin Tightening: I continue to feel the incredible skin tightening effects. Not only do I feel it, but the skin on my stomach is pulled really tight, visibly.

9/10

Libido: Still top notch. This, along with the immune system and prevention of fat deposition are IMO the most noticeable effects.

10/10

Side effects/joint problems: No sides! AKA better than oral for me so far!

10/10

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
evo%20muse%20eviserate.png

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this is a slightly modified version we would love to see feedback from anyone who picks up a bottle of EvoMuse AA.

jxn

Awards
I am very interested in trying this, as I am trying to lose the last few pounds on my cut. Is this useful only for people who have the visceral fat problem, or for people in general who have stubborn fat to lose?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in trying this, as I am trying to lose the last few pounds on my cut. Is this useful only for people who have the visceral fat problem, or for people in general who have stubborn fat to lose?
The answer to this will interest me too :)

Reactions: jxn
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA is going to be effective with anything really. It helps control cortisol, has skin tightening properties, etc. It should target visceral fat the best of our topicals, but plenty of people without serious VAT problems love it. I think you will be quite pleased with the product, it's probably our most consistent product in terms of great feedback.

Definitely let us know how it goes if you end up getting it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An interesting test is performed by doing a vacuum. Try to suck your gut back all the way in to touch your spine. If it feels difficult, and/or you cannot pull your abs in to at least 3/4 inch below the level of your rib cage, then you most likely have some VAT issues.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced sold out at NP, but a limited stock up is on the way. Look for it soon!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used 2 bottles minimum in every contest prep. I'm 10 weeks out and just broke my 2nd bottle opened.. I've made a living off of this stuff.. looking to try the best ever!

mIKE

jxn

Awards
I don't really have the VAT fat (as far as i can tell), but I have a few pounds left to lose after dropping around 50+ lbs. It's mostly subcutaneous, but I'm also concerned about loose skin after the final cut, so I think I am going to go ahead and pick up a bottle of this. The feedback seems to be universally positive, so I figure it's worth the $34 gamble!

jxn

Awards
An interesting test is performed by doing a vacuum. Try to suck your gut back all the way in to touch your spine. If it feels difficult, and/or you cannot pull your abs in to at least 3/4 inch below the level of your rib cage, then you most likely have some VAT issues.
I pass this VAT vacuum test with flying colors, but sucking my stomach in seems to reveal a small yet noticeable amount of loose skin. When I stand up straight there is no sign of loose skin, though.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I pass this VAT vacuum test with flying colors, but sucking my stomach in seems to reveal a small yet noticeable amount of loose skin. When I stand up straight there is no sign of loose skin, though.
The same thing is with me.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any room left to add other goodies? OK, Clen. Any room to add clen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any room left to add other goodies? OK, Clen. Any room to add clen?
Plenty of room for that, especially of the liquid variety if such a thing exists.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff goes on very smooth and spreads great. Well done on the upgrade Matt!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Someone made it through the epic thread...I'm impressed.

yep, same ratio.
So with AA being 180ml one would need to add 45ml correct? Just checking my math.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with AA being 180ml one would need to add 45ml correct? Just checking my math.
Depending on how concentrated a product you get to add.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One available close by.....its pure. (lol)
What I mean is if you, theoretically, had a 100mcg/ml product you would add more than a 200mcg/ml.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What I mean is if you, theoretically, had a 100mcg/ml product you would add more than a 200mcg/ml.
The theoretical product Im talking about is 100mcg per ML. How many ML would need to be added to AA or Eviserate? From the previous posts I saw the ratio was 120ml to 30ml. AA and Eviserate are 180ml. Keeping the ratio would mean 45ml of this theoretical product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. the theoretical 30ml recommendation was for 200mcg/ml.

he_hate_me

Awards
Can yohimbine be added to Abliderate? I am looking for a topical with yohimbine NOW that doesn't cook my skin.

thx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can yohimbine be added to Abliderate? I am looking for a topical with yohimbine NOW that doesn't cook my skin.

thx
Not effectively. The yhcl is hydrophilic and is not designed for the abliderate carrier.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP stock is quite low guys, just 3 left. Might be a short bit before a restock.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
NP stock is quite low guys, just 3 left. Might be a short bit before a restock.
Geo, Plz consider this a disclaimer : I have the knowledge of a rotten turnip when it comes to all this.

Now here is my pet peeve, when I stand up, no one can tell there is any loose skin as such, (have lost more than 85lbs in the last year or so), however when I sit the loose skin shows, and this is only in the stomach area.

So for a silly billy case like mine, which should be the goto product? A-Advanced? Or Absolute A? Or is it Evisc?

I have no knowledge of topicals as such ( I can barely stomach 1 pill of OEP Original) so I am not that stim strong as well. (Alphamine works just fine).

The stretch marks and the loose skin around my stomach has actually caused me a lot of grief, so much so that I now feel that I have become fat :(

Plz advise!

Cheers!
Vyck.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geo, Plz consider this a disclaimer : I have the knowledge of a rotten turnip when it comes to all this.

Now here is my pet peeve, when I stand up, no one can tell there is any loose skin as such, (have lost more than 85lbs in the last year or so), however when I sit the loose skin shows, and this is only in the stomach area.

So for a silly billy case like mine, which should be the goto product? A-Advanced? Or Absolute A? Or is it Evisc?

I have no knowledge of topicals as such ( I can barely stomach 1 pill of OEP Original) so I am not that stim strong as well. (Alphamine works just fine).

The stretch marks and the loose skin around my stomach has actually caused me a lot of grief, so much so that I now feel that I have become fat :(

Plz advise!

Cheers!
Vyck.
Just to be safe I'll advise Matt on what he thinks the best course should be. Could be a combination and possibly Flawless on the stretch marks. I'll let him weigh in and direct him here on how he would handle the situation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Plz advise!

Cheers!
Vyck.
Abliderate Advanced will give you a skin tightening effect, but the Eviscerate SMOLDER actually has a couple of ingredients designed to assist that. For stretchmarks, you would want to use a combination of Java Lather, Flawless IDRT, and Eviscerate SMOLDER.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced will give you a skin tightening effect, but the Eviscerate SMOLDER actually has a couple of ingredients designed to assist that. For stretchmarks, you would want to use a combination of Java Lather, Flawless IDRT, and Eviscerate SMOLDER.
Wonderful Matt, Thanks for your help!

So should I combine the two? Do you have any dosage recommendations to give?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonderful Matt, Thanks for your help!

So should I combine the two? Do you have any dosage recommendations to give?
You can combine the two, I've done this more than once and love it. Obviously this is going to be up to you from a cost thing. I love combining them. When I've done it it's been AA in the morning after a shower followed by Smolder on top of the AA (and on other spots like chest). Matt has mentioned something to me before that AA before Smolder is preferable to vice versea though I can't remember the reasoning (something carrier related).

You CAN double dose Smolder, but I'm not a huge fan of sleeping with it on, so I usually just go in the morning after AA or in the morning if I'm running it solo after a shower.

fezteh

Awards
only one main knock ive got on it is that its difficult to accurately dose via the "quarter size" amount i really wish it was pump like forma(surge-stanzonol)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only one main knock ive got on it is that its difficult to accurately dose via the "quarter size" amount i really wish it was pump like forma(surge-stanzonol)
That's a pretty vague recommendation I agree. I use enough to cover the core area completely front and back. I don't worry about a "measurement" type thing with AA, I just use enough to accomplish that job.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty vague recommendation I agree. I use enough to cover the core area completely front and back. I don't worry about a "measurement" type thing with AA, I just use enough to accomplish that job.
I'm always on the lookout for some custom 6 ounce bottles that will take a pump without leaking.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this supposed to be all liquid ? I was thinking it would be thick like a lotion or gel

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this supposed to be all liquid ? I was thinking it would be thick like a lotion or gel
Yes. Shake it well before using.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine always was thin, works like a charm but yes shake shake shake!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got about a half bottle of last years version. Might have to pick up a bottle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do it ;) It has been a favorite for quite some time for good reason.
Buying it this week. Already started the bottle I had :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

It truly is a great product. Let us know of your results after this run.
Shrinks my beer gut like a charm every contest prep haha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!

It truly is a great product. Let us know of your results after this run.
Will do. I'm on day 4 so ill keep u guys posted in about 3 weeks or so. When it's noticeable

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How has everyone applied it? Once or twice per day? When I ran it before I only did it once in the morning. I think I read somewhere that twice per day is the way to go

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How has everyone applied it? Once or twice per day? When I ran it before I only did it once in the morning. I think I read somewhere that twice per day is the way to go
AA is best applied once a day. Some prefer morning, some prefer night. I exfoliate in the morning with java lather and then apply. Let dry and go from there. While we would love to say twice a day and sell more product the fact is the benefits don't outweigh the cost. The eviscerate series is the one that can show benefits from 2X a day application, though I also just use it at night.