EvoMuse CarioTryx

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Is it a waste or is there any reason to not take cardiotryx before weight training only?
    Only if you are doing an ultra-fast, low rest period, circuit type training to increase endurance and maximize fat loss. Otherwise, like Epitome, the AMPk activation is counter production for weights only sessions.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Only if you are doing an ultra-fast, low rest period, circuit type training to increase endurance and maximize fat loss. Otherwise, like Epitome, the AMPk activation is counter production for weights only sessions.
    Bummer. Guess my wife can use it then. Thanks though.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Bummer. Guess my wife can use it then. Thanks though.
    Now, I did do my Arnold Prep last year by using a half a dose. I held muscle pretty well, while still having an accelerated fat loss. Sweating was absolutely pronounced.

    Depends on your goal, really.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Now, I did do my Arnold Prep last year by using a half a dose. I held muscle pretty well, while still having an accelerated fat loss. Sweating was absolutely pronounced.

    Depends on your goal, really.
    Gotcha. Well, I'm recomping using LGD-4033 and ostarine, but I train in the 3-5 rep range mostly with long rest periods. Thoughts?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha. Well, I'm recomping using LGD-4033 and ostarine, but I train in the 3-5 rep range mostly with long rest periods. Thoughts?
    Sounds like you're going for strength/mass. I would leave the CardioTryx out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sounds like you're going for strength/mass. I would leave the CardioTryx out.
    Gotcha. So how detrimental was taking it before today's workout? I mean, one workout can't be that big of a deal right? I took it before asking the first question.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha. So how detrimental was taking it before today's workout? I mean, one workout can't be that big of a deal right? I took it before asking the first question.
    It's a long term trend, not necessarily an acute protein synthesis crippling. You'll be fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Okay, today was my 6th time taking CardioTryx pre-cardio.. I lift M-Tu-Th-Sat and do cardio on off days.

    My first day taking, I just did some LISS cardio 7.0 mph @ 2.5 incline for 45 min.. Now, I hate cardio, hate it with a passion.. But after about the first 3/4 mile, I felt an overly generous "push," if you will, where it just became easier than usual. Awesome day 1.

    So today was my 6th, non-consecutive day taking it. I took Epitome at 8, then I took my dose of CT at 1120 while I was reading for school, I didn't realize time passed by so I didn't leave for the gym until 1215.. Needless to say, it started to kick in during my drive to the gym and I felt this urge.. Really strong focus..

    I usually do 10 min warm-up on the stationary bike, except this time it wasn't really a warm-up. At the 4 minute mark, my heart rate was already up to 170+ and I had no intention of stopping.. After ten minutes, I did as follows:

    5 rounds - 2 minute rest in-between rounds:
    12 tire flips (220lb tire)
    rest 20 seconds
    30 kettlebell swings (55lb)
    rest 20 seconds
    30 wall balls (20lb)
    rest 20 seconds
    1 min all out jump rope

    Rest 5 minutes after circuit, then 15 minutes of 10s on/20s off of sled pushes with 180 lbs

    Rest 5 minutes then, 40 minutes on stationary bike @ level 10, keeping speed above 19mph.

    This was one of the best cardio workouts I've had in quite some time. I don't have a hard time pushing myself, but today was like a different beast.. I can't speak as to the fatloss that CT provides as I've only been taking it for a short while. What I can say however, is this is definitely a cardio ENHANCER, hands down. I'm glad I purchased two bottles when I did and will continue to incorporate this on my cardio days.

    Epitome + CardioTryx + Eviscerate + compression shirt = INSANE sweating. I actually laughed out loud when I rang out my shirt afterwards.

    I should note that I do IF and this workout was completely fasted (except for 10g BCAA beforehand)

    Anyway, sorry for the long post.. Just wanted to put my opinion out there. I have yet to use a EvoMuse product that hasn't delivered - and that's rare for me.

  9. Trying to get this restocked ASAP...that last order wiped out all of our stock, and it was unexpected.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Another honest and unbiased positive write up for a quality Evomuse product
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    CardioTryx is one of my pre-basketball staples.

    Played 2 hours Wednesday night after banging out some heavy DLs and pulldowns and still beating guys down the court on fastbreaks.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. Yo dsade can we get an update on this log when restocked??? I'm finnen like jumpin on this!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy7Slevine View Post
    Yo dsade can we get an update on this log when restocked??? I'm finnen like jumpin on this!
    Sure thing though it will be at least 7 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Preesh man!

    -"Patience is a virtue"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Just received my cardio Tryx, but I hurt my knee, prety sure I tore a miniscus,I will have to go to surgery, after an ecography comfirm what I think and the Dr. think. So my GF will run the 21 km, she weight 140lbs, does she need to take less than 6 caps for her size?
    She did her 21km, with having running only 4 times before, i think cardiotrx really help her out

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    She did her 21km, with having running only 4 times before, i think cardiotrx really help het out
    Did she go full dose or half?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. 4 caps

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    4 caps
    Awesome. That's even more economical.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Awesome. That's even more economical.
    Indeed, i can t wait to start running again with cardio tryx and myo elite this will be a kick ass combo

  20. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Indeed, i can t wait to start running again with cardio tryx and myo elite this will be a kick ass combo
    Your sessions are going to be off the hook
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Any clashes between cardiotryx/AMPK activation, and the kind of mTOR activation you get with myosynergy/strafe?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    Any clashes between cardiotryx/AMPK activation, and the kind of mTOR activation you get with myosynergy/strafe?
    IIRC, Matt told me to space it away from weight training if you wanted maximum protein synthesis/muscle gain. I used it before my high intensity weight sessions for a bit and it helped while cutting, but I prefer to use it 2x/week just before my 2 hour cardio sessions. Matt said he lost too much weight using it before lifting sessions lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    Any clashes between cardiotryx/AMPK activation, and the kind of mTOR activation you get with myosynergy/strafe?
    Yes, that's why te same warning is given for CardioTryx and Epitome. CardioTryx is only to be used for cardio focused workouts.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. So no issues with using them on alternating days?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    So no issues with using them on alternating days?
    Nope not at all. You can even do a weight training workout in the morning and CardioTryx workout at night.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Cool, thanks.

  27. Entering a stage in my cut where I will have a pure cardio day. Is Cardiotryx still beneficial once a week?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    Use GNO35 for 35% subscription items

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Entering a stage in my cut where I will have a pure cardio day. Is Cardiotryx still beneficial once a week?
    I only use it 2-3x a week and I think it helps. I don't see why it wouldn't be beneficial once a week. But I'm sure someone with more knowledge would be of more help.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I use it 2 days a week on my basketball only days. Won't play ball without it if I can avoid it (2 hours of running).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  30. Interested to know more about the negative interaction between the Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA) in the formula, with creatine.

    In what ways do they work against each other? How big a deal is it?

    And is it a big problem at low doses of creatine? My current nitrate source is creatine nitrate by itself so it's not a full dose of creatine.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    Interested to know more about the negative interaction between the Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA) in the formula, with creatine.

    In what ways do they work against each other? How big a deal is it?

    And is it a big problem at low doses of creatine? My current nitrate source is creatine nitrate by itself so it's not a full dose of creatine.
    After discussion, the idea is to dose them far apart (8 hrs)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Gut Health
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-23-2015, 09:58 AM
  2. EvoMuse H.E.A.T. Stack
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM
  3. EvoMuse Renegade Balm
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. EvoMuse AlphaBurn
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:58 AM
  5. EvoMuse Dry Rub
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in