EvoMuse CarioTryx

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm not familiar with the ingredients in that product. However, I think mr.cooper said it should be okay. The main thing we advise is to separate creatine doses from CardioTryx doses.
    Yea I asked cooper and he did say it's fine.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea I asked cooper and he did say it's fine.
    Good deal. I didn't want to explicitly say so, especially since I don't know much about their product.
    EvoMuse

  3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Good deal. I didn't want to explicitly say so, especially since I don't know much about their product.
    Yea I asked here first and didn't get a respond, so i went ahead and asked him. He actually likes them stacked and asks to let him know how it goes.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea I asked here first and didn't get a respond, so i went ahead and asked him. He actually likes them stacked and asks to let him know how it goes.
    I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm pretty busy at work, so my logins have been sporadic.

    Let us know how you like it, too.
    EvoMuse

  5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm pretty busy at work, so my logins have been sporadic. Let us know how you like it, too.
    It's cool no worries bro. I understand.

    Will do for sure. Might run it in 2 or 3 weeks from now.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  6. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    All I got to say is Cardiotryx works
    Indeed it does. LOVING it for judo and BJJ.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Indeed it does. LOVING it for judo and BJJ.
    We appreciate the feedback, poison. I've had a discussion with Matt in which he said that CardioTryx will flourish in the martial arts disciplines. However, it is definitely a tough niche to reach, unless you exploit MMA first.

    Pass the word along to the rest of your buddies with whom you train!
    EvoMuse
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm really enjoying it pre-basketball.

    When I played in grad school, I was usually around 205; I'm about 40 pounds heavier now and still running the court pretty darn well. My playing isn't as regular, unfortunately (back then you could count on every single evening; now I'm lucky to have a group once a week), but considering that, my conditioning is pretty darn good.

    I've noticed I've had to rely far less on Gatorade and such, too (really have cut down how much I drank during games).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm really enjoying it pre-basketball.

    When I played in grad school, I was usually around 205; I'm about 40 pounds heavier now and still running the court pretty darn well. My playing isn't as regular, unfortunately (back then you could count on every single evening; now I'm lucky to have a group once a week), but considering that, my conditioning is pretty darn good.

    I've noticed I've had to rely far less on Gatorade and such, too (really have cut down how much I drank during games).
    You'll maximize benefits of several of the ingredients by saving carbs (gatorade) until after exercise altogether.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Depasi View Post
    You'll maximize benefits of several of the ingredients by saving carbs (gatorade) until after exercise altogether.
    Oh I know. But when I play basketball, it's not purely for cardio; it's also for performance. And I drink just water as long as I can, but at a certain point, the carbs/electrolytes help me keep going.

    When I played in college/grad school, I could go 3 hours straight without anything other than water. Now, not so much.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    We appreciate the feedback, poison. I've had a discussion with Matt in which he said that CardioTryx will flourish in the martial arts disciplines. However, it is definitely a tough niche to reach, unless you exploit MMA first. Pass the word along to the rest of your buddies with whom you train!
    Oh, I am. been in contact with Matt on that. I train at www.robotfightandfitness.com, and one of my friends there is about to turn pro in mma, and is undefeated in muay Thai. I'll get them on it. What I've noticed is that I catch my second wind much faster. Don't know how else to say it. I've always been a cardio monster, and I know my body very well. For example, I did 1.5hrs bjj last Fri, and took tryx before doing two hours of hard judo the same evening. Immediately upon starting the warmup for judo I felt tired, and lacked the spring or pop I normally have, but within 10 minutes I was feeling great. Normally I'd have a hard time coming back from that. I'm sweating a lot more, too.

  12. just to be sure:
    am i correct to assume that i can take COP with this or is it going to cancel out the Guanidinopropionic Acid?
    yes yes, i know its not the same thing as creatine, but since it does have kinda similiar-ish effects on cellular energy stuff it might have similiar effects on signaling pathways that i dont know anything about...

    i just skimmed the threat, sorry if i missed sth and it has already been answered

  13. Just keep your dosage about 8 hours away from CardioTryx.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Adding this to my cycle tomm. Can't wait. Had this bottle for far to long.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Adding this to my cycle tomm. Can't wait. Had this bottle for far to long.
    Interested to hear your thoughts, bro.

    I do very little dedicated cardio, but I've been using it before each time I do (either flag football or basketball) and I've really enjoyed it. Noticed increased endurance pretty quickly into after using it (~several weeks at only 1-2x / week).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Interested to hear your thoughts, bro. I do very little dedicated cardio, but I've been using it before each time I do (either flag football or basketball) and I've really enjoyed it. Noticed increased endurance pretty quickly into after using it (~several weeks at only 1-2x / week).
    Will post up an update on here bro. Yea I've been slacking on cardio lately. Need to get back on it.

    I'll be using it 5x per week.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Dsade have you seen this?

    myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp)

    Possible candidate for CardioTryx 2.0?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Dsade have you seen this?

    myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (itpp)

    Possible candidate for CardioTryx 2.0?
    I remember Spook discusssing this compound about 10 years ago, but it was impossible to find at the time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Ok my GF just hurt herself and won, t be able to rum her 21 km, so i am taking her place, woould cardioxrt be a good addition to my COP?
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ok my GF just hurt herself and won, t be able to rum her 21 km, so i am taking her place, woould cardioxrt be a good addition to my COP?
    I use CTryx primarily for the fat loss, but I noticed some enhanced endurance properties when using it. I take it every time before playing basketball or flag football.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I use CTryx primarily for the fat loss, but I noticed some enhanced endurance properties when using it. I take it every time before playing basketball or flag football.
    Ok but this is more short burstv of explosive power, wonder if it is good for long distwnce like half marathon
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ok but this is more short burstv of explosive power, wonder if it is good for long distwnce like half marathon
    When I play basketball it's 2 straight hours of sprinting. I don't lose
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You got a typo in the title Matt Really excited to see more details on this emerge
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed that. I'll email an admin to get it changed. Bah.
    Bump or whatever you say for this?

  24. SO I will buy it tonight, avoid creatine at the same time, anything else? 6 caps pre cardio? do I take it also on no cardio day? What is the minimun time to use in a week to rep the benefit?

  25. Curious to hear what others have tried stacking with cardiotryx for various effects. I've used it with 1 cap norco or 2 caps AAv2 with extra caffeine and the energy/endurance was great.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I do my CTryx 1 hour out. About 35-40 minutes later I do 25mg ephedrine + my preworkout. Works like a charm.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I do my CTryx 1 hour out. About 35-40 minutes later I do 25mg ephedrine + my preworkout. Works like a charm.
    The fat burning in that stack must be ridiculous, I might have to give that one a try.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I do my CTryx 1 hour out. About 35-40 minutes later I do 25mg ephedrine + my preworkout. Works like a charm.
    Do you take it cardio day only? Or it need to be take e ery day to build up?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Do you take it cardio day only? Or it need to be take e ery day to build up?
    Cardio only.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Cardio only.
    O nice event better value !!!!! thank you !
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    The fat burning in that stack must be ridiculous, I might have to give that one a try.
    The funny thing is, the ephedrine is more for allowing me to breathe better when I play, but obviously the fat-burning is a nice addition to it. I've been using the same pre for about a year (occasionally try a sample of something else, but pretty much stick with it) and it has ~300mg caffeine, but no other stims. Has my full 3g beta alanine, 2g betaine, and agmatine all in there. Then during basketball I mix 5g taurine with 1 scoop of Compete and drink 2 or 3 of those mixes throughout the duration. Works fantastic.

    As it currently stands, I also go much lower calorie and carbs on my 2 basketball days (sometimes down to 1600-1800 cals with virtually no carbs) and between that and not lifting, my weight will usually be 3-5 lbs. lighter from all the water and glycogen depletion the following morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Cardio only.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    O nice event better value !!!!! thank you !
    Yeah, it's a really awesome value if you're one who does 2 crazy days of cardio like me instead of a little bit all the time. 2 hours of basketball with as much sprinting as I can handle is great.

    Now my workout split actually follows a pattern of alternating weeks: A, B, A, C, repeat and my A week is heavy, but B and C are either a high volume or a high intensity week. This last time, during my intensity week (which is ~4x12 on 4 lifts or so per muscle group with no more than 60 seconds rest between sets), I actually took CTryx before each session. So with 5 lifting sessions and 2 days of bball (plus the next week's 1st day of bball butting up at the end), I had 8 straight days of using CTryx. That was an awesome week of leaning out for me. The way my split goes, I only hit the volume or intensity week once a month, so it's still sparse, but I'm planning on trying again this upcoming month.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  32. I won t use it on 5 km rum, but on 10 and more and the day of the half I will use it.

  33. So I order cardioTryx, and some ephedrine could also help with openening the breathing, what about this super freak preworkout? can it be stack wiht cardio Tryx abd ephedrine? Reason why is the perpemint extract to supose to be good for V02max


    Amount Per 1 scoop

    % Daily Value

    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)

    250 mg

    417%

    Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)

    400 IU

    100%

    Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)

    30 IU

    100%

    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)

    50 mg

    2,500%

    Folic Acid

    300 mcg

    75%

    Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)

    50 mcg

    833%




    Muscular Strength & Anti-Fatigue Support Complex*

    3.3 g

    Betaine Anhydrous (2-trimethylammonioacetate)

    Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Root)+

    Peppermint Oil (Mentha x piperita) (leaf)

    Cognitive Focus & Anti-Stress Support Complex*

    2.7 g

    L-Tyrosine (L-2-Amino-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propanoic acid)

    Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (Root)‡

    Mind & Muscle Stimulant Support Complex*

    810 mg

    Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione)


    Choline Choline Bitartrate (2-Hydroxyethyl) trimethylammonium-L-(+)-tartrate salt (1:1)

    Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) (Oleuropein Aglycone)

    Citicoline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine)
    Muscle Pump & Antioxidant Recovery Support Complex
    254 mg
    Agmatine Sulfate (1-(4-Aminobutyl)guanidine)

    Astaxanthin (3,3'-dihydroxy--carotene-4,4'-dione)†

    AstraGin™ Patented Absorption Support Complex*†*

    5 mg

    Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng) (Root)

    Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (Root)

  34. Bump!

  35. Just received my cardio Tryx, but I hurt my knee, prety sure I tore a miniscus,I will have to go to surgery, after an ecography comfirm what I think and the Dr. think. So my GF will run the 21 km, she weight 140lbs, does she need to take less than 6 caps for her size?

  36. She should be able to get the same effects at 4 caps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Ok thank you for the quick answer !

  38. Hope your knee heals quick.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Me too I have plan the spartan beat reace in July, but wiht the health care system here, and the time of follwing surgery I am pretty sure the summer will have pass by ! O well next year, my GF will be my guine pig for the cardio Tryx !

  40. Is it a waste or is there any reason to not take cardiotryx before weight training only?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Gut Health
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 09:52 PM
  2. EvoMuse H.E.A.T. Stack
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM
  3. EvoMuse Renegade Balm
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. EvoMuse AlphaBurn
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:58 AM
  5. EvoMuse Dry Rub
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in