EvoMuse CardioTryx

Page 13 of 15 First ... 1112131415 Last

  1. What in the formula causes the increase in sweating? Very noticeable.


  2. Any updates on restock?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    What in the formula causes the increase in sweating? Very noticeable.
    The whole thing. cardioTryx decreases work perception (cardio is easier) shifts your fuel from glycogen to far more quickly, and massively amplify the fat burned per minute of cardio.

    Yeah, the swearing is insane.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. It's coming from the UK, so I don't really know when.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Matt, I PM'ed you a few days ago. Get back at me buddy. Thanks
    •   
       


  6. Sorry to bug but has the CardioTryx arrived as of yet?

  7. Not yet. Let me check on it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. How about now?

  9. Did you ever get this?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. I believe it's on the way. I should have tracking tomorrow morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Just ordered this for my pre fasted AM cardio. Got a few other things. Hurry up and get more fat loss items back in stock!!!

  12. AlphaBurn will be great for fat loss,, so expect to see it AlphaBurn, with product combinations and likely the distributors to hop on board and take a huge chunk of the batch.

    Edited that 5 times. Morphine has me hallucinating, so maybe you all can come with me.

  13. Yup ordered aplhaYo!

  14. It feels great having CardioTryx in my cabinet again for regular use. I can definitely feel this product allows your body to burn more calories, probably because of its fat burning ingredients and that it allows you to train harder (extra calories burnt). On Monday, I took a full serving of CardioTryx thanks to Matt for sneaking in a bottle of it in my last order. I went to a track and did 8km in 30mins, rested for 5minutes, then did 10x 200m sprints. I was surprised I was able to do that many sprints, and I kept my pace the same until the last 3 sprints. After that, I ate normally for the rest of the day, counting and keeping the calories the same as previous days without using CardioTryx. Tuesday morning, I woke up and I felt really hungry, and exhausted, as if I ate too little the day before.

    As always, this product is a keeper for me. I was browsing Nutraplanet last week and I suddenly saw that they put up a stock of CardioTryx. I immediately bought out all the stock. Loving this product and the rest of the EvoMuse product line. Will be putting in a big order from the shopify store soon... need to stock up on more Gut Health and other stuff, already have enough CardioTryx to last me for a long time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ronnycjc View Post
    It feels great having CardioTryx in my cabinet again for regular use. I can definitely feel this product allows your body to burn more calories, probably because of its fat burning ingredients and that it allows you to train harder (extra calories burnt). On Monday, I took a full serving of CardioTryx thanks to Matt for sneaking in a bottle of it in my last order. I went to a track and did 8km in 30mins, rested for 5minutes, then did 10x 200m sprints. I was surprised I was able to do that many sprints, and I kept my pace the same until the last 3 sprints. After that, I ate normally for the rest of the day, counting and keeping the calories the same as previous days without using CardioTryx. Tuesday morning, I woke up and I felt really hungry, and exhausted, as if I ate too little the day before.

    As always, this product is a keeper for me. I was browsing Nutraplanet last week and I suddenly saw that they put up a stock of CardioTryx. I immediately bought out all the stock. Loving this product and the rest of the EvoMuse product line. Will be putting in a big order from the shopify store soon... need to stock up on more Gut Health and other stuff, already have enough CardioTryx to last me for a long time.
    all the stock from NP?!? Share this man srs! Sell me a bottle??
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  16. Matt restocked the shopify store with more CardioTryx. http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.c...cts/cardiotryx

    Jump on it quick @GNO

    NP had 5 bottles in stock so I bought all 5.

    Edit: I just noticed that it sold out after I made this post, hope you got it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ronnycjc View Post
    Matt restocked the shopify store with more CardioTryx. http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.c...cts/cardiotryx

    Jump on it quick @GNO

    NP had 5 bottles in stock so I bought all 5.

    Edit: I just noticed that it sold out after I made this post, hope you got it.
    Nooooooo. I was waiting for the Brite sale to put in a big order... Every time I wait to order something it's sold out lol..

  18. Someone bought a large quantity. Some bottles went to the distributor, so keep your eyes out at the usual suspects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Can I take Cardiotryx 30 minutes after I take my preworkout ?
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Can I take Cardiotryx 30 minutes after I take my preworkout ?
    Yep. Just want to dose away from creatine; so use a pre-workout without creatine in it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yep. Just want to dose away from creatine; so use a pre-workout without creatine in it.
    If taking creatine, how long would u space out the cardiotryx dosage?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yep. Just want to dose away from creatine; so use a pre-workout without creatine in it.
    OK thanks buddy.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    If taking creatine, how long would u space out the cardiotryx dosage?
    About 4 hours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Any of the ingredients stims? Wanted to pop a caffeine pill and green tea with cardioTryx pre fasted am cardio but not if there are stims. May not be wise?

  25. Just a little bit of caffeine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I take mine with 25mg ephedrine and a full blown stim pre-workout (without creatine) when I use for basketball

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I take mine with 25mg ephedrine and a full blown stim pre-workout (without creatine) when I use for basketball
    Beautiful stack, That I hope to try soon

  28. So this can't be all in my head all I know is that I do cardio at about 6 a.m. in the morning the past two days it's feeling so much easier and I'm going longer than normal...is just something I should be expecting? Wow

  29. I ended up adding a caffeine pill, forskohlin, green tea and and 1 cap Epitome too. Lol. Also 3 mg alpha-Yo...Love this stack.

    But seriously had to force myself to stop doing cardio because I have to admit it feels like almost zero effort....CardioTryx?? Guess so!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just a little bit of caffeine.
    So there is some caffeine in CardioTryx?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTT/WTB: Evomuse Cardiotryx
    By GNO in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
  2. Anybody used EvoMuse CardioTryx?
    By alwaysfirst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 12:00 AM
  3. EVOMUSE CARDIOTRYX
    By jgntyce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:59 AM
  4. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
  5. SPP Product Development Alert: CardioTryx
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Log in
Log in