dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INgredients sourced and finalized. Should be ready to release in April.

CardioTryx is a cardio amplifier/optimizer. It allows for enhanced mitochondrial activity and rapid shift in fuel to bodyfat, giving you a few benefits:

Increased Endurace
Reduced perception of "work"
INcreased fat calories burned per unit of work-time
Upregulated fatty acid burning capacity, even after cardio.

CardioTryx is going to be an ACUTE product, which means you will take it once a day around 30 minutes precardio.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I def want in on this. Could be every lifter's dream product!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in this and have been for a while now, glad to see that it is finally going to see the light of day!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it....I have been working on this product for 1.5 years.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got a typo in the title Matt :) Really excited to see more details on this emerge

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I just noticed that. I'll email an admin to get it changed. Bah.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In for logging opp, doing lots of cardio now for pre contest, Id like to get the most out of it lol

domore

Awards
I like that I'm seeing your projects finally seeing the light of day. Is EvoMuse the final outlet for Clear Edge and your preworkout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

domore

Awards
Yessir...both products will be out by summer. There is NOTHING holding me back.

Keep abreast of new announcements here:

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
Great to hear. I was hoping you would be in control of your own brand.

Your products fit perfectly into my training and lifestyle, especially Clear Edge and your preworkout (will fit perfect with my oly training and competitions from what you hinted at in the other thread).

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
If my man Matt made it, I'm all over it.

Picked up some BPS Vanillean for my current cut. Once I am down to 7% or so I'll go with a topical (and maybe this), to cut it even lower.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On schedule here for April release.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

domore

Awards
Can't wait for this

No stims right ?
I can't wait, either. There are some other products on the docket that are slated to debut before CardioTryx. It will have a stimulant.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I like the "Reduced Perception of Work" benefit.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I can't wait, either. There are some other products on the docket that are slated to debut before CardioTryx. It will have a stimulant.
That sucks I remember seeing him say they will be no stimulants in this product a while ago I wonder what made him change his mind

domore

Awards
That sucks I remember seeing him say they will be no stimulants in this product a while ago I wonder what made him change his mind
Don't quote me on it, but i believe the preworkout will be stim-free.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you might be mistaken. He said it contained stims directly in this very thread, afterwards you asked if it contained stims. Must have missed it. See page 1.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I think you might be mistaken. He said it contained stims directly in this very thread, afterwards you asked if it contained stims. Must have missed it. See page 1.
I guess I was looking at a older CardioTryx thread

There will be NO stims in this product. Stims can easily and cheaply added by users, whereas they cannot be removed. Unless I am planning on a direct stim product, you will find that I avoid stims.

BTW, final ingredient located today..just waiting on the price quote and I will start compiling alpha capsules to test.
I guess he changed his mind, can't post links but he said it in AM early 2012

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I was looking at a older CardioTryx thread

I guess he changed his mind, can't post links but he said it in AM early 2012
I did not remember that, but something has changed. Even I don't know EXACTLY what is going to be in the product, but I know a lot of times products "evolve" from announcement where he's onto something and then does something to improve the product. Usually when things are first announced they aren't quite finished or completed and some of the ingredients or thought process may change.

You can't handle ANY stims? Or were just hoping for a no stim product?

burpees

Banned
Awards
I did not remember that, but something has changed. Even I don't know EXACTLY what is going to be in the product, but I know a lot of times products "evolve" from announcement where he's onto something and then does something to improve the product. Usually when things are first announced they aren't quite finished or completed and some of the ingredients or thought process may change.

You can't handle ANY stims? Or were just hoping for a no stim product?

I understand. I don't like any stimulants when I do anything cardio-related and hoping for a no stim product. When I do cardio it's usually intense, HIIT, sprints, boxing etc.. I used to take stimulants before and it hindered my endurance and putting a lot of stress on my body

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand. I don't like any stimulants when I do anything cardio-related and hoping for a no stim product. When I do cardio it's usually intense, HIIT, sprints, boxing etc.. I used to take stimulants before and it hindered my endurance and putting a lot of stress on my body
Understandable. Like I said I really don't know any specifics of the product yet so I have no idea what the stim component will be like. Only one man knows and I'm guessing the beans aren't getting spilled until it's almost out.

Hopefully it will be something you can give a try.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Understandable. Like I said I really don't know any specifics of the product yet so I have no idea what the stim component will be like. Only one man knows and I'm guessing the beans aren't getting spilled until it's almost out.

Hopefully it will be something you can give a try.
Yea depending kind of curious what stimulant(s) this product has, been looking forward to this product for a while now

Maybe it contains Epimedium or theobromine anhydrous

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited for this one to drop. Should be a blast to drop before some HIIT sessions.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates on this?
If I'm not mistaken, it still has updated HEAT Stack and Sleephoria ahead of it (and possibly Abliderate AMMO; but that one should take less time to roll out).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I'm not mistaken, it still has updated HEAT Stack and Sleephoria ahead of it (and possibly Abliderate AMMO; but that one should take less time to roll out).
Thanks dude.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on slow suppliers...I'll get an update.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin this may be killer for recomp for those who lift fasted in the am...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients in production....

[h=1]Methyl cinnamate inhibits adipocyte differentiation via activation of the CaMKK2-AMPK pathway in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes.[/h]Chen YY, Lee MH, Hsu CC, Wei CL, Tsai YC. [h=3]Source[/h] Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.

[h=3]Abstract[/h] Methyl cinnamate, an active component of Zanthoxylum armatum , is a widely used natural flavor compound with antimicrobial and tyrosinase inhibitor activities. However, the underlying bioactivity and molecular mechanisms of methyl cinnamate on adipocyte function and metabolism remain unclear. The aim of this study was to investigate the inhibitory effect of methyl cinnamate on adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes. Methyl cinnamate markedly suppressed triglyceride accumulation associated with down-regulation of adipogenic transcription factor expression, including sterol regulatory element binding protein-1 (SREBP-1), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ), and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α (C/EBPα). Additionally, methyl cinnamate-inhibited PPARγ activity and adipocyte differentiation were partially reversed by the PPARγ agonist troglitazone. Furthermore, methyl cinnamate stimulated Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase 2 (CaMKK2) and phospho-AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) expression during adipogenesis. This study first revealed methyl cinnamate has antiadipogenic activity through mechanisms mediated, in part, by the CaMKK2-AMPK signaling pathway in 3T3-L1 cells.

PMID: 22273148 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we gonna have this shizz before cutting season is over?
Revenues from Dry Rub, Dry-Uretix, and Eviscerate BFF will go right into this....so HOPEFULLY by June 30th.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last one for now....

Clin Sci (Lond). 2013 Jun;124(11):663-74. doi: 10.1042/CS20120469.
[h=1](-)-Epicatechin is associated with increased angiogenic and mitochondrial signalling in the hindlimb of rats selectively bred for innate low running capacity.[/h]Hüttemann M, Lee I, Perkins GA, Britton SL, Koch LG, Malek MH.
[h=3]Source[/h]Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Alternative approaches to reduce congenital muscle dysfunction are needed in cases where the ability to exercise is limited. (-)-Epicatechin is found in cocoa and may stimulate capillarity and mitochondrial proliferation in skeletal muscle. A total of 21 male rats bred for LCR (low running capacity) from generation 28 were randomized into three groups: vehicle for 30 days (control); (-)-epicatechin for 30 days; and (-)-epicatechin for 30 days followed by 15 days without (-)-epicatechin. Groups 2 and 3 received 1.0 mg of (-)-epicatechin/kg of body mass twice daily, whereas water was given to the control group. The plantaris muscle was harvested for protein and morphometric analyses. In addition, in vitro experiments were conducted to examine the role of (-)-epicatechin on mitochondrial respiratory kinetics at different incubation periods. Treatment for 30 days with (-)-epicatechin increased capillarity (P<0.001) and was associated with increases in protein expression of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor)-A with a concomitant decrease in TSP-1 (thrombospondin-1) and its receptor, which remained after 15 days of (-)-epicatechin cessation. Analyses of the p38 MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) signalling pathway indicated an associated increase in phosphorylation of MKK3/6 (MAPK kinase 3/6) and p38 and increased protein expression of MEF2A (myocyte enhancer factor 2A). In addition, we observed significant increases in protein expression of PGC-1α (peroxisome-proliferator-activated receptor γ co-activator 1α), PGC-1β, Tfam and cristae abundance. Interestingly, these increases associated with (-)-epicatechin treatment remained after 15 days of cessation. Lastly, in vitro experiments indicated that acute exposure of LCR muscle to (-)-epicatechin incubation was not sufficient to increase mitochondrial respiration. The results suggest that increases in skeletal muscle capillarity and mitochondrial biogenesis are associated with 30 days of (-)-epicatechin treatment and sustained for 15 days following cessation of treatment. Clinically, the use of this natural compound may have potential application in populations that experience muscle fatigue and are unable to perform endurance exercise.

PMID:23252598 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super exciting stuff, here.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Some promoters should take note on how Matt is posting the studies and not the actual product, before ofcourse he drops the bomb on all of us!

#TrueGenius

domore

Awards
Some promoters should take note on how Matt is posting the studies and not the actual product, before ofcourse he drops the bomb on all of us!

#TrueGenius
With each of Matt's products, you know you are receiving an innovative, researched-backed product.

CardioTryx will not deviate from that mold. I can't wait for it to hit the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.