EvoMuse Dry Rub

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Does this stuff get you as dry as it's going to get you within 5 days, or will 7-10 days' worth of build-up yield better results?
    We haven't run any tests that long, and it is pretty individual dependent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. I wonder how many inches this could cut off ones waist.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wonder how many inches this could cut off ones waist.
    Waist? Im going to apply it to my quads once they are done growing! Haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  4. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Waist? Im going to apply it to my quads once they are done growing! Haha
    Yea i was just curious due to some military bubbas needing to be taped if they are over there max.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. I don't know if this has been addressed but does one need to shower/exfoliate before applying it?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    I don't know if this has been addressed but does one need to shower/exfoliate before applying it?
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    Java Lather is the best exfoliate soap I've used (Hint for he_hate_me)
    EvoMuse

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think, like most of our topicals, this is highly recommended.
    Agreed and always. Skin should always have lotion on everyday also at some point to stay moist. Dry skin for topicals is no good.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed and always. Skin should always have lotion on everyday also at some point to stay moist. Dry skin for topicals is no good.

    Mike
    I'll pre-load some Jergen's 2 weeks prior to Dry Rub.

































    Not joking, I have dry skin and appreciate this tip, would have wasted it and not understood why.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I'll pre-load some Jergen's 2 weeks prior to Dry Rub.

































    Not joking, I have dry skin and appreciate this tip, would have wasted it and not understood why.
    With the tanners and topicals associated with a bodybuilding show.. I'm 2 weeks out now, at that point I begin exfoliating 2x per day whole body.. whole body lotion 3x per take, and I take an epson salt bath daily.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    With the tanners and topicals associated with a bodybuilding show.. I'm 2 weeks out now, at that point I begin exfoliating 2x per day whole body.. whole body lotion 3x per take, and I take an epson salt bath daily.

    Mike
    I'm a big fan of Epsom salt baths, especially right before bed.
    EvoMuse
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm a big fan of Epsom salt baths, especially right before bed.
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You told me you were just a fan of bath salts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    EvoMuse

  15. Unsubbed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Unsubbed.
    Negged.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  17. I am going to go and hang with my best friend, domore.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am going to go and hang with my best friend, domore.
    You rang?
    EvoMuse

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hey, I just met you
    and this is crazy
    I just did bath salts
    Your face looks tasty
    lmao, catchy.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  20. Any word on when this will be with your UK distributor?

    BodyPower is in three weeks. I need to peak!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Any word on when this will be with your UK distributor?

    BodyPower is in three weeks. I need to peak!
    Fly meet out, and I'll be your oil boy.
    EvoMuse

  22. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Fly meet out, and I'll be your oil boy.
    I had an awkward moment in my last shoot where I oiled up my torso and the first shot we were doing was a pull up shot (similar to my avatar).

    I realised I couldn't oil my back up and I felt too weird asking my photographer to do it. Instead I resorted to trickling down the back of my shoulders and trying to spread it across my back with the side to side towel technique lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I had an awkward moment in my last shoot where I oiled up my torso and the first shot we were doing was a pull up shot (similar to my avatar).

    I realised I couldn't oil my back up and I felt too weird asking my photographer to do it. Instead I resorted to trickling down the back of my shoulders and trying to spread it across my back with the side to side towel technique lol.
    Strong lack of editing skills on my part, too.

    MMMMmmm, you mean you don't have the ladies crawling all over you?!
    EvoMuse

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Strong lack of editing skills on my part, too.

    MMMMmmm, you mean you don't have the ladies crawling all over you?!
    It was after hours in a personal training studio lol. The only female in there wandered in not realising it was closed, bit of an awkward moment.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Look for Dry Rub to go live tomorrow at Nutraplanet. Special big intro deal planned!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. 1 test rubbing off????
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:54 AM
  3. transdermal dry time
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:24 AM
  4. dry skin
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Log in
Log in