EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. EvoMuse Gut Health


    Ingredients were ordered today for an IMPROVED formula. Better yet, the price will be lower. We are only doing a 75 count (two month supply). ETA of about 3 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ingredients were ordered today for an IMPROVED formula. Better yet, the price will be lower. We are only doing a 75 count (two month supply). ETA of about 3 weeks.
    IMPROVED? Wow I am interested in how you were able to improve on such an already phenomenal product.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    IMPROVED? Wow I am interested in how you were able to improve on such an already phenomenal product.
    I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?
    Damn, only way to improve this is to throw in a stripper with every order!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?
    I'm excited to finally see this will be back soon!

    I do have a question regarding prebiotics. What is your opinion on the fact that FOS can increase, not only good bacteria, but bad bacteria in the gut?

  6. i was a major fan of the first product will definlity be buying more this time around

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm adding FructoOligosaccharides (prebiotic), a brand NEW strain, upping the total CFU count, and reducing the price. How's that for you?
    That's Awesome! I guess the best just got better. I'm really looking forward to purchasing a few bottles in 3 weeks.

  8. Dang, dsade,

    I could really use Gut Health right now. I woke up with a severe head cold, hopefully it isn't the flu!

  9. I ran out of my stash of GH last week. Will be picking some of this up as soon as it drops.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Shooting for a Valentine's Day Presale. Come on, guys...be romantic. REmember, nothing says "You have a stinky ass but I still love you" like the gift of Gut Health.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. What's the probiotic profile (CPU) total per serving on this? Always heard good things about it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    What's the probiotic profile (CPU) total per serving on this? Always heard good things about it.
    I have added a new strain, and increased the total CFU to 6 billion per capsule.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    I have added a new strain, and increased the total CFU to 6 billion per capsule.
    Nice, subbed for an ingredients panel.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Nice, subbed for an ingredients panel.
    I will try to get it, and the new labels, posted up late next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. My wife loves you for this. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. cant wait for this!

  17. Tracking number received for materials, and labels/entericaps ordered. Right on schedule.

    Restore Healthy Gastrointestinal Integrity with Gut Health!

    Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.
    Got Protein Farts?

    Gut Health is especially effective when used in conjunction with a high-protein diet to help ease bloating and discomfort. Better absorption means reduced gas and diarrhea.
    Boost your Immunity and Health

    Good health starts in the digestive system. The absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and supplements all take place in the GI Tract as well as detoxification and elimination. Gut Health aids in optimizing the overall function, integrity, and health of your digestive system.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Very excited for this release. Original Gut Health was awesome, so it'll be cool to see if anyone can notice the difference in this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. So southland performance is out?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    So southland performance is out?
    I'm still affiliated with Southland. EvoMuse is a sister company under my direction

  21. Woot woot excited for Gut Health was always a favorite of mine. I've tried using other products not much has compared if any.

  22. Is the Valentine's Day presale still a go?

    I've been battling a sinus infection/flu for two weeks, and now my sinuses are so back up it is draining out of my eye (for real, it's gross). I hate antibiotics, but I think I'm going to go on them to try to rid myself of this infection.

    I would like to run Gut Health (if it is ready in time) after finishing my antibiotics, rather than buying another probiotic.

  23. UNfortunately not....the Chinese New Year delayed the shipment of one of the raws, and it won't be here until the 20th. Looks like an Arnold Classic sale instead.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    UNfortunately not....the Chinese New Year delayed the shipment of one of the raws, and it won't be here until the 20th. Looks like an Arnold Classic sale instead.
    Alright, I may try to look around to find OG Gut Health.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Alright, I may try to look around to find OG Gut Health.
    Found some dsade.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Found some dsade.
    Nice. It won't be long, but it is good to know that the OG is still out there for those who absolutely can't wait.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Found some dsade.
    Good deal, buddy.

    I can't wait for the new mega bottles.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  28. Yeah, I couldn't wait for the EvoMuse edition to be launched. I'll be finishing my antibiotics in a couple days and I wanted to hop on Gut Health as I finish.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't wait for the EvoMuse edition to be launched. I'll be finishing my antibiotics in a couple days and I wanted to hop on Gut Health as I finish.
    I'm on antibiotics right now, as well, unfortunately, so I'm rocking the same mentality of keeping my healthy bacteria lol.

    I was on Z-Pak for 5 days, on nothing for a week, and then just started back up another antibiotic this past Friday night that I have to run at 1 2x/day for 2 weeks. I don't know that I've ever had a sinus infection stick around this long. Usually just the Z-Pak does wonders.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  30. I went ahead and put in a RUSH order with production. It cost extra, but I am as anxious as all of you are.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

    I'm on antibiotics right now, as well, unfortunately, so I'm rocking the same mentality of keeping my healthy bacteria lol.

    I was on Z-Pak for 5 days, on nothing for a week, and then just started back up another antibiotic this past Friday night that I have to run at 1 2x/day for 2 weeks. I don't know that I've ever had a sinus infection stick around this long. Usually just the Z-Pak does wonders.
    Yes, I hear you. I've been battling infection for a while. I put off antibiotics as long as possible, but for my own sanity (and for the deep yellow mucus) it was time to get on them. However, I'll be ready to run Gut Health for a couple months to try to restore gut flora, etc.
    EvoMuse

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I went ahead and put in a RUSH order with production. It cost extra, but I am as anxious as all of you are.
    You're the man, dsade!

    I do a couple questions regarding Gut Health. How legitimate are your entericaps? This is one of the reasons Gut Health has built the reputation it has, but I was just curious how they worked.
    EvoMuse

  33. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You're the man, dsade!

    I do a couple questions regarding Gut Health. How legitimate are your entericaps? This is one of the reasons Gut Health has built the reputation it has, but I was just curious how they worked.
    They are made of an acid resistant cellulose (vegetable). They are designed only to pop open in the environment of the small intestine. They are very reliable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. I have never actually tried Gut Health. Interested in seeing reviews for this new formula as someone with a history of very severe GI issues.

    I tend to buy practitioner only probiotics but will keep an eye on this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have never actually tried Gut Health. Interested in seeing reviews for this new formula as someone with a history of very severe GI issues.

    I tend to buy practitioner only probiotics but will keep an eye on this.
    I can throw an extra bottle in with the Predator shipment if you wanna give it a run.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have never actually tried Gut Health. Interested in seeing reviews for this new formula as someone with a history of very severe GI issues.

    I tend to buy practitioner only probiotics but will keep an eye on this.
    Yeah, the old formula has TONS of positive reviews, and I'm pretty convinced Matt would only improve it. Definitely looking forward to your feedback.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can throw an extra bottle in with the Predator shipment if you wanna give it a run.
    That would be kind, thank you. I would be the ultimate test for this as very few people on the forum will have suffered as badly as I have with GI pathologies.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That would be kind, thank you. I would be the ultimate test for this as very few people on the forum will have suffered as badly as I have with GI pathologies.
    While I don't normally have IBS, I did a run of antibiotics that caused Pseudomembraneous Colitis and it was a HUGELY miserable experience. Gut Health helped me get through it in about 10 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    That would be kind, thank you. I would be the ultimate test for this as very few people on the forum will have suffered as badly as I have with GI pathologies.
    FWIW I also had some horrible GI issues in the past and saw a lot of benefits from the prior version of Gut Health. I'll be trying the new formula and am interested in seeing how it goes for you as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. My issues left me dropping 50lbs~ of mostly lean tissue in the space of a couple of months. This also happened twice.

    Anything that may help decrease the risk of that happening again and I am all ears.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in