EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You'll know when your gut starts bulging...then they will emerge dramatically and start singing "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal."
    Spaceballs > Starwars


  2. Any idea how long to microwave it for? bottles about half empty .. not sure if it's like a 5 second thing or a 1 minute thing

  3. Quote Originally Posted by vasu View Post
    Any idea how long to microwave it for? bottles about half empty .. not sure if it's like a 5 second thing or a 1 minute thing
    Just figured I should clarify for you...I was quoting Aliens NOT recommending that you microwave a bottle. You do not want to microwave the bottle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just figured I should clarify for you...I was quoting Aliens NOT recommending that you microwave a bottle. You do not want to microwave the bottle.
    lmao
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  5. I've never seen Aliens, but I did get the alien coming out of the stomach reference singing hello my baby from Spaceballs.

    Anyway, so do I need to do anything with this bottle, or is the slight vinegar aroma ok?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vasu View Post
    I've never seen Aliens, but I did get the alien coming out of the stomach reference singing hello my baby from Spaceballs.

    Anyway, so do I need to do anything with this bottle, or is the slight vinegar aroma ok?
    You're fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Hey, would CL's orange oximega greens (or any decent greens supp) + gut health be overkill on the probiotics?

  8. Hey Matt, will this come back on your site any time soon? Just happened across a podcast yesterday talking about how important gut bacteria is - I've always overlooked this before. Need to order some of your other stuff anyways so figured I'd check and see if you were gonna have anymore.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Hey Matt, will this come back on your site any time soon? Just happened across a podcast yesterday talking about how important gut bacteria is - I've always overlooked this before. Need to order some of your other stuff anyways so figured I'd check and see if you were gonna have anymore.
    We have Gut Health in stock at at least one of our retailers I did a quick search for.

    I'm not sure of a restock ETA on when it will be back in Shopify, but yeah, it's a great product (and incredibly cost efficient. I take mine with my multi every evening.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in