EvoMuse Gut Health

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    See below. Hit a small snag with customs, but we are still planning on having this as soon as we possibly can.
    Yep. Gotta love customs.

But luckily Matt had put a rush on the order to still make sure it gets out as quickly as possible.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Yep. Gotta love customs.

But luckily Matt had put a rush on the order to still make sure it gets out as quickly as possible.
    End the Sequester now, free Guthealth! Lol
    Recoverbro
    •   

3. Gut Health (tm): The original probiotrophic product designed for the fitness enthusiast just got better. Without a healthy digestive environment, the already difficult task of building your dream physique becomes near impossible. Our gut bacteria digests nutrients, influences our immune system, protects us from disease, and ultimately determines our inflammatory state. Gut Health(tm) manipulates our gut environment through a precise blend of potent probiotics/prebiotics to form an ideal environment for health and growth. Using our innovative entericap technology, Gut Health(tm) delivers superstrains of good bacteria past the acid environment of the stomach, and into the intestinal system where the strains flourish, multiply, and ultimately boost our performance.

Gut Health
    (tm) 75 Entericaps, a full 60 day supply.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Gut Health (tm): The original probiotrophic product designed for the fitness enthusiast just got better. Without a healthy digestive environment, the already difficult task of building your dream physique becomes near impossible. Our gut bacteria digests nutrients, influences our immune system, protects us from disease, and ultimately determines our inflammatory state. Gut Health(tm) manipulates our gut environment through a precise blend of potent probiotics/prebiotics to form an ideal environment for health and growth. Using our innovative entericap technology, Gut Health(tm) delivers superstrains of good bacteria past the acid environment of the stomach, and into the intestinal system where the strains flourish, multiply, and ultimately boost our performance.

Gut Health
    (tm) 75 Entericaps, a full 60 day supply.
    So your saying i need at least 6 bottles to make sure i'm stocked up?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    So your saying i need at least 6 bottles to make sure i'm stocked up?
    lol might as well.

Some of my supps I buy for 6 months to a year's worth supply at once. Did it with Orange Triad back during one of NP's ridiculous sales a while back and still have a couple bottles left and just stocked up on about 5 more bottles of Compete.

I will likely do the same with Gut Health.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

lol might as well.

Some of my supps I buy for 6 months to a year's worth supply at once. Did it with Orange Triad back during one of NP's ridiculous sales a while back and still have a couple bottles left and just stocked up on about 5 more bottles of Compete.

I will likely do the same with Gut Health.
    You do love your Compete. and now stash up the Gut Health
    EvoMuse

7. I'm reaching the end of my one Gut Health bottle (I have two more left). What is the ETA of the new stuff?

8. Still nothing...

9. Matt had said AROUND the 12th so should be soon. Need to stock up

10. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Matt had said AROUND the 12th so should be soon. Need to stock up
    The word is sometime this upcoming week.

11. We JUST got ingredients cleared and delivered guys. We have a fast track on production that Matt paid for out of pocket to deliver this even faster. It is looking like the end of next week possibly as early as Thursday sales. Get excited!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    We JUST got ingredients cleared and delivered guys. We have a fast track on production that Matt paid for out of pocket to deliver this even faster. It is looking like the end of next week possibly as early as Thursday sales. Get excited!
    You don't have to tell me twice

13. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

14. :want:

PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Slick new bottles very well designed

16. Sexy
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. cannot wait

18. Did someone say Gut Health?

http://journals.cambridge.org/abstra...0711451200373X

Cholesterol-lowering efficacy of Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527,
    7528 and 7529 in hypercholesterolaemic adults
    Mari C. Fuentes1, Teresa Lajo2, Juan M. Carrio´n3 and Jordi Cun˜e´1*
    1AB-BIOTICS S.A., Cerdanyola del Valle`s, Edifici Eureka, Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
    2Department of Endocrinology and Nutrition, Moncloa Hospital, Madrid, Spain
    3Department of Endocrinology and Nutrition, Torrelodones University Hospital, Torrelodones-Madrid, Spain
    (Submitted 30 March 2012 – Final revision received 19 July 2012 – Accepted 21 July 2012)
    Abstract
    Previous studies have indicated that supplementation with probiotic bacteria may improve lipid metabolism. The present study was aimed
    at investigating the effects of a mixture of three strains of Lactobacillus plantarum (CECT 7527, CECT 7528 and CECT 7529) on cholesterollowering
    efficacy in hypercholesterolaemic patients. A total of sixty volunteers (thirty participants in the placebo group and thirty counterparts
    in the L. plantarum group), aged 18–65 years old, participated in a controlled, randomised, double-blind trial. The study group
    received one capsule daily containing 1·2 £ 109 colony-forming units of Lactobacillus strains in a unique dose; the placebo group consumed
    the same product without bacteria for 12 weeks. A significant reduction of 13·6% in plasma total cholesterol (TC) levels was
    observed after 12 weeks of consumption in the L. plantarum group when compared with the placebo group. The lipidic
    outcomes were also analysed based on TC values at baseline: low initial values (LIV, 2000–2500 mg/l) v. high initial values (HIV,
    2510–3000 mg/l). In the HIV group, the L. plantarum treatment showed a reduction after 12 weeks of consumption compared with the
    placebo group in TC, LDL-cholesterol (LDL-C) and oxidised LDL-C (17·4, 17·6 and 15·6 %, respectively). In the LIV, the L. plantarum treatment
    only showed a reduction after 12 weeks of consumption when compared with the placebo group in TC (9·4 %). The present results
    showed that the biofunctionality of L. plantarum (CECT 7527, CECT 7528 and CECT 7529) is proportional to the cardiovascular risk of the
    patient, having a better effect in patients with higher levels of cholesterol.

19. I think I may try this for the first time, any suggestions?

20. Suggestions?

21. I saw that it is posted on Nutraplanet waiting for an intro sale. I am going to be placing an order, just waiting on this, any ETA?

22. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    I saw that it is posted on Nutraplanet waiting for an intro sale. I am going to be placing an order, just waiting on this, any ETA?
    Should be there Tuesday!

23. First time user, follow the label? What should I notice? Take for how long?

24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    First time user, follow the label? What should I notice? Take for how long?
    I always take one cap with my last meal of the day. I follow the label directions, though. Some take 2 caps for the first 5 days, and then drop to one.
    EvoMuse

25. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I always take one cap with my last meal of the day. I follow the label directions, though. Some take 2 caps for the first 5 days, and then drop to one.
    Any method can work though, right?

I like to take mine first thing in the morning about two hours before my first meal. It's when my stomach is at its emptiest state so the pill can travel furthest down the tract.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM