Advise on Smolder Scheduling.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%

Advice on Smolder Scheduling.

Hey guys I have some Smolder on the way and wanted some advice from Reps or people who have used it.

Right now I am doing 2 a day Cardio(Slow and Low impact) sessions for about 60 minutes each, I of course shower after each session from being drenched in sweat (natural sweater). My basic Schedule:

Wake: 8am
    Shower: 930am Depending on how clean I feel lol
    Cardio: 11am - Shower immediately after (5/8 of total calories are burnt here)
    Cardio: 7pm - Shower immediately after (3/8 of total calories are burnt here)

My question is what would be the best time to apply Smolder if I was to use it once a day. I am assuming it is best used while working out. Should I apply it after the first shower so it would be active during the first cardio? Would the shower wash it off? If I Reapplied it after the second workout is there a chance for irritation or excessive burn? I would like to take full effect because I have those HARD to burn off places still lingering. Just to be clear I have my diet in check and am currently not lifting due to a possible torn RC or pinched nerve (still be evaluated by my doctor). The spots I will be applying this too are across my lower midsection and wrapping around to mid-back (love handle area). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BMStricklin View Post
    Hey guys I have some Smolder on the way and wanted some advice from Reps or people who have used it.

Right now I am doing 2 a day Cardio(Slow and Low impact) sessions for about 60 minutes each, I of course shower after each session from being drenched in sweat (natural sweater). My basic Schedule:

Wake: 8am
    Shower: 930am Depending on how clean I feel lol
    Cardio: 11am - Shower immediately after (5/8 of total calories are burnt here)
    Cardio: 7pm - Shower immediately after (3/8 of total calories are burnt here)

My question is what would be the best time to apply Smolder if I was to use it once a day. I am assuming it is best used while working out. Should I apply it after the first shower so it would be active during the first cardio? Would the shower wash it off? If I Reapplied it after the second workout is there a chance for irritation or excessive burn? I would like to take full effect because I have those HARD to burn off places still lingering. Just to be clear I have my diet in check and am currently not lifting due to a possible torn RC or pinched nerve (still be evaluated by my doctor). The spots I will be applying this too are across my lower midsection and wrapping around to mid-back (love handle area). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
    This is a tough one. I would apply it after first cardio session shower if it was me. Yes the shower will wash it off. You can use it twice a day if you want. You could consider waking and scrubbing areas of application then applying it and skipping that 9:30 shower as well.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. need your advise on turanabol+masterdrol cycle
    By Terminator4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 10:42 PM
  2. Advise on PP Cutter
    By problemman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 06:50 PM
  3. I Need some advise on syno-H Base