Protein Diposal Agent PDA
- 10-05-2012, 08:57 PM
- 10-05-2012, 08:58 PM
It's not protein that goes into your muscles it's the amino acids in protein.
- 10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
10-06-2012, 02:06 AM
RoidzOriginally Posted by Jorsn
10-06-2012, 02:27 AM
The very concept is flawed. If it actually worked, you'd probably lose all muscle as your body would induce apoptosis in the affected muscle cells.
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
10-07-2012, 04:42 AM
10-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Any GDA would do this as their purpose is to activate GLUT4, which isn't selective in its method of action.
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM