Sleephoria™

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Sleephoria™


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Oh yeah...Sleephoria™ is a trademark licensed by SOuthland Wellness.

    I can't seem to master the little TM symbol here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. I'm always looking for a better night's sleep.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. Matt, are you gonna be a nice enough (aside Good looking ) Individual and send me a sample please ?? I have been a very nice Facebook Follower!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh yeah...Sleephoria™ is a trademark licensed by SOuthland Wellness.

    I can't seem to master the little TM symbol here.
    Fixed™
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Matt, are you gonna be a nice enough (aside Good looking ) Individual and send me a sample please ?? I have been a very nice Facebook Follower!!
    Doesn't come in pill form. Matt just comes over to your house and slowly moves a hypnotic watch back and forth for a minute. Then he hits you in the head with a hammer. My sleep was so deep I didn't even remember this August!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Fixed™
    Darn it! I had planned on trademarking "Fixed" for a while, but I've just been lazy.

    *sigh*

    ...wait...


    Sigh™

    Success!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Doesn't come in pill form. Matt just comes over to your house and slowly moves a hypnotic watch back and forth for a minute. Then he hits you in the head with a hammer. My sleep was so deep I didn't even remember this August!
    Then there's some stuff that happens after you're asleep, but that's not important...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Listening to Matt discuss the formulation for this one is pretty exciting. Really cool to watch the process from the start.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Listening to Matt discuss the formulation for this one is pretty exciting. Really cool to watch the process from the start.
    It has been neat and now it's time to bring others in to beta test. Who wants to get their sleep on and why would you be a good candidate for us to send some samples to.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Listening to Matt discuss the formulation for this one is pretty exciting. Really cool to watch the process from the start.
    An industry insider told me that listening to Matt talk is the primary active ingredient of the product that induces sleep. All bottles come with a free mp3 download. The capsules are just placebo.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    An industry insider told me that listening to Matt talk is the primary active ingredient of the product that induces sleep. All bottles come with a free mp3 download. The capsules are just placebo.
    Listening to Matt talk is the most effective sleep aid we have ever seen. Just reading a post from him on facebook has me yawning.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    An industry insider told me that listening to Matt talk is the primary active ingredient of the product that induces sleep. All bottles come with a free mp3 download. The capsules are just placebo.
    The deluxe kit means I have sex with you. Never fails to put my wife to sleep in 10 seconds or less.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It has been neat and now it's time to bring others in to beta test. Who wants to get their sleep on and why would you be a good candidate for us to send some samples to.
    i would love to beta test this. They say that as you get older you need less sleep. I don't think those elderly where lifting. Sleep is vital to me recovering from my workouts.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    i would love to beta test this. They say that as you get older you need less sleep. I don't think those elderly where lifting. Sleep is vital to me recovering from my workouts.
    You have trouble sleeping? Or staying asleep?

    Getting a sleep product right is difficult and we need people to help us out so we can bring the best one ever released.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Staying asleep
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Staying asleep
    Sounds like a good candidate based on what Matt has observed thus far.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  18. i'm a hit or miss its either getting to sleep - or waking up and never going back..

    eh cant even't get that to be consistent

  19. So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

    There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So far this does a great job of slowly turning off the mental dialogue and resulting fight/flight desire to solve problems, and slowly (within 20-30 minutes) lowering you down into solid sleep.

    There is a period around 5 hours later that I tend to stir (bathroom, etc), but I've been able to close it off and drift back away for the remainder of the night. One of the missing ingredients that will arrive next week addresses this and will keep sleep solid through the whole night.
    how is it the next morning, any residual sleepiness / foggyness in your use so far?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    how is it the next morning, any residual sleepiness / foggyness in your use so far?
    There is a nice little fork in the road in the morning. You could easily stay sleeping (weekends), but if you simply stand up your head clears immediately. This was my biggest concern, really...no hangover.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. hmm very interesting for sure!

  23. Intrigued by this - I don't have much issue ever, my wife, on the other hand, gets real sleepy but then when she goes to bed it takes her another 2 hours to go to sleep...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Intrigued by this - I don't have much issue ever, my wife, on the other hand, gets real sleepy but then when she goes to bed it takes her another 2 hours to go to sleep...
    What's the reason? There are two reasons that I have studied...one being a weird adrenergic response (fight/flight), the other being neural and from what I have seen caused by inadequate GABA reactions, allowing the brain to remain in a hyperalert state and preventing sleep.

    I tend to suffer from the second cause.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What's the reason? There are two reasons that I have studied...one being a weird adrenergic response (fight/flight), the other being neural and from what I have seen caused by inadequate GABA reactions, allowing the brain to remain in a hyperalert state and preventing sleep.

    I tend to suffer from the second cause.
    Not sure really - she's dealt with depression & associated thing off & on growing up, but she's also got a pretty stressful job. She's been a vegetarian for 20 years, so I wonder if that plays into it at all. 3Z seems to help out, at least as well as anything prescription she's tried....fwiw
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Not sure really - she's dealt with depression & associated thing off & on growing up, but she's also got a pretty stressful job. She's been a vegetarian for 20 years, so I wonder if that plays into it at all. 3Z seems to help out, at least as well as anything prescription she's tried....fwiw
    She should have her vitamin D and B-12 levels checked first.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Cool - thanks - I'll mention that to her - I want to say that she had those checked not that long ago & they were OK...but either way, thanks for info -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What's the reason? There are two reasons that I have studied...one being a weird adrenergic response (fight/flight), the other being neural and from what I have seen caused by inadequate GABA reactions, allowing the brain to remain in a hyperalert state and preventing sleep.

    I tend to suffer from the second cause.
    I suffer from this as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The deluxe kit means I have sex with you. Never fails to put my wife to sleep in 10 seconds or less.
    So her entire experience from start to zzzzz's last 40 sec's

    I kidd, I kidd

  30. Quote Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    So her entire experience from start to zzzzz's last 40 sec's

    I kidd, I kidd
    That 10 seconds included foreplay.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Doesn't come in pill form. Matt just comes over to your house and slowly moves a hypnotic watch back and forth for a minute. Then he hits you in the head with a hammer. My sleep was so deep I didn't even remember this August!

    lmao

    In for this, insomnia is killing me
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  32. Super excited for this suffer from insomnia myself.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Super excited for this suffer from insomnia myself.
    Perhaps we can get you set for a sample, then, Ry-dog!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  34. Clinical insomniac checking in!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    Perhaps we can get you set for a sample, then, Ry-dog!
    We all know I wouldn't say no to that.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    We all know I wouldn't say no to that.
    There's not much you say no to

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    There's not much you say no to

    This is true.

  38. Cant get more than 2 hours a sleep at a time. Im all over this

    RECOVERBRO



  39. I haven't slept in two days... -__-
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  40. I think Matt is close to having what he wants in the formula for beta testing.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in