Sleephoria™

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Its my biggest meal of the day. Usually 60 pro, 80 carbs, 30 fat...I am guessing this may hinder results?
    Building my best body "for me"!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Its my biggest meal of the day. Usually 60 pro, 80 carbs, 30 fat...I am guessing this may hinder results?
    Do you take any kind of GDA (Slintensity, etc) with it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Not at this time.....I run out of slintensity a few weeks ago and have not replaced it ....waiting for Defuse>

4. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Not at this time.....I run out of slintensity a few weeks ago and have not replaced it ....waiting for Defuse>
    Me too...I have been drooling at the Pumpkin treats, and been craving that Turkey and Stuffing feast which we Yanks call Thanksgiving. Defuse is HIGHLY anticipated from this end too....so I'm pushing hard!

I would recommend, then, that you start with the 2 capsule serving of Sleephoria...but it will still work for you.

5. Perfect - thanks so much

Pulling the trigger on this and AMMO right now...

6. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Perfect - thanks so much

Pulling the trigger on this and AMMO right now...
    AMMO is my new favorite product!!!!

The next few months are looking to be incredible, with AMMO, DCP, Slintensity upgrade, CardioTryx (for the limited cardio I do), and Defuse, all with Sleephoria increasing my recovery.

I'm planning on pulling out of the Winter looking and feeling better than ever, with a GIANT headstart for the Arnold.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    AMMO is my new favorite product!!!!

The next few months are looking to be incredible, with AMMO, DCP, Slintensity upgrade, CardioTryx (for the limited cardio I do), and Defuse, all with Sleephoria increasing my recovery.

I'm planning on pulling out of the Winter looking and feeling better than ever, with a GIANT headstart for the Arnold.
    Do that ****!

What fat loss pathways is the ammo using besides cortisol?

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Do that ****!

What fat loss pathways is the ammo using besides cortisol?
    Suppression of proinflammatory adipokines.

9. [QUOTE="dsade;4198013"]
    Suppression of proinflammatory adipokines.[/QUOTE

Sounds good!

10. Subbed.
    •   

11. Restock ETA at the planet?

12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Restock ETA at the planet?
    Should be back in stock next week.

13. Dsade just want to thank you on this product. It will be the first sleep supplement I will be repurchasing. I get ridiculously vivid dreams, dramatically noticeable enhanced recovery, reduced onset time to sleep, and I stay asleep for pretty much exactly 8 hours no matter what. I feel fantastic, and you are a genius.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be back in stock next week.
    Like tomorrow first thing in the morn?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Dsade just want to thank you on this product. It will be the first sleep supplement I will be repurchasing. I get ridiculously vivid dreams, dramatically noticeable enhanced recovery, reduced onset time to sleep, and I stay asleep for pretty much exactly 8 hours no matter what. I feel fantastic, and you are a genius.
    Thanks for posting this...it makes me feel good to help people out. I suffer from terrible insomnia, and it can really be a huge detriment.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Dsade just want to thank you on this product. It will be the first sleep supplement I will be repurchasing. I get ridiculously vivid dreams, dramatically noticeable enhanced recovery, reduced onset time to sleep, and I stay asleep for pretty much exactly 8 hours no matter what. I feel fantastic, and you are a genius.
    Very awesome feedback!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    We're still in the production line.

18. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Sleephoria is still out there...
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

19. How do we all dose this? Im only 130lb and I like to use 2 for maximum sleep, 3 puts me in hibernation haha!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    How do we all dose this? Im only 130lb and I like to use 2 for maximum sleep, 3 puts me in hibernation haha!
    My fiance uses two caps a night.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    My fiance uses two caps a night.
    Geeze, i use 1 and i feel like i could sleep entire days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    How do we all dose this? Im only 130lb and I like to use 2 for maximum sleep, 3 puts me in hibernation haha!
    Holy moly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

22. Just wanted to say Matt, your rep midwestbeast sent me a free bottle out of his personal stash. I'm on night 3 at 2 caps and the sleep is truly incredible. It's the opposite of oneiromancer...rather than dreaming all night, my mind goes fairly silent and I wake up very refreshed. I appreciate your emphasis on deep wave sleep rather than REM.

23. Yeah this product is incredible. I have 1/2 a bottle left and it's sold out everyplace.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just wanted to say Matt, your rep midwestbeast sent me a free bottle out of his personal stash. I'm on night 3 at 2 caps and the sleep is truly incredible. It's the opposite of oneiromancer...rather than dreaming all night, my mind goes fairly silent and I wake up very refreshed. I appreciate your emphasis on deep wave sleep rather than REM.
    Thanks Coop...a lot of time was spent dialing this in, and quite a few of the most "common" sleep ingredients were discarded as being counter productive to sleep depth and recovery. I'm very proud of how this came out.

Hopefully we'll have more stock very soon...I'm down to about 6 capsules. :/

25. Glad you guys are enjoying it. Now we just gotta get it back in stock, I've been bombarded by PM's from people
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just wanted to say Matt, your rep midwestbeast sent me a free bottle out of his personal stash. I'm on night 3 at 2 caps and the sleep is truly incredible. It's the opposite of oneiromancer...rather than dreaming all night, my mind goes fairly silent and I wake up very refreshed. I appreciate your emphasis on deep wave sleep rather than REM.
    Glad it's treating you well, bro.

I know you need as much and as good of sleep as you can get
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Since when did natty allow you to sleep?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm glad you were able to give it a shot, coop. I know you're a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled, but Sleephoria is a nice little formula, too. I really agree with it silencing over-activity (not sure if that is the correct choice of words). I don't have any trouble sleeping or falling asleep, but I do have some pretty intense dreams that lead me to be groggy in the mornings. Sleephoria shut that down.

29. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm glad you were able to give it a shot, coop. I know you're a big fan of Abyss Unparalleled, but Sleephoria is a nice little formula, too. I really agree with it silencing over-activity (not sure if that is the correct choice of words). I don't have any trouble sleeping or falling asleep, but I do have some pretty intense dreams that lead me to be groggy in the mornings. Sleephoria shut that down.
    They're both great. Sleephoria has less of a hangover but doesn't put me to sleep as hardProps to midwestbeast for introducing me to a new definition of sleep!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Since when did natty allow you to sleep?
    In between our insider releases