Sleephoria™

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

1. I'm making a very small change to the formula. Figured out that I had the wrong active isolated from the saffron, and that Safranal is so much more incredibly potent (as you guys might have seen with the Portal Sleep).

I'm also going to try a little harder to find a higher standardization for Stepholidine, as I need it for the Opiade release.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm making a very small change to the formula. Figured out that I had the wrong active isolated from the saffron, and that Safranal is so much more incredibly potent (as you guys might have seen with the Portal Sleep).

I'm also going to try a little harder to find a higher standardization for Stepholidine, as I need it for the Opiade release.
    Sounds awesome!!
    •   

3. Can't wait 🏽

I've tried various different "sleep aides" and this literally is the only thing that helped me (since I'm waiting on this to come back I've been using 3mg melatonin - that's it.)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. I'm one of those people who is partially on board the iodine good, bromine bad bandwagon. Any issues with the bromo-melatonin? And similarly with the quercetin-bromine cocrystals in DCP? Am I just being silly?

5. Quote Originally Posted by test112 View Post
    I'm one of those people who is partially on board the iodine good, bromine bad bandwagon. Any issues with the bromo-melatonin? And similarly with the quercetin-bromine cocrystals in DCP? Am I just being silly?
    Probably moreso the DCP, but the dosage I. sleephoria is tiny.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm making a very small change to the formula. Figured out that I had the wrong active isolated from the saffron, and that Safranal is so much more incredibly potent (as you guys might have seen with the Portal Sleep).

@dsade
    I think the formula is the best ever made, in the sleep aid category. And it seems like it's getting better with some tweaks you're making!

I'm wondering though if adding a few things, which I obviously don't expect you to add these things. As it is pretty much as prefect as a sleep aid can legally be; without using things that developed a dependency and an insane tolerance. I also love how this doesn't just make you fall asleep but actually improves sleep quality too!!! That's is simple just unheard of amongst OTC and even prescription sleep aids. I was more wondering about adding some of these things myself.

This list is not in any particular except #1 would actually be MY #1

#1 morus Alba. For it's d2 antagonism(might be agonism I always get them mixed up). Which should kinda cancel out some stimulants, especially amphetamines(or amphetamines like substances such as dmaa, amp citrate, dmha, etc). Also its mechanism of action should help with sleep by itself, even if there is no stimulants in your system.

#2 Rutaecarpine... For it's ability to drastically increase the rate of metabolism/excretion of xanthines; like Caffeine, theobromine, theophylline, etc.. I'm not sure but I think it also works for other classes of stimulants as well.

#3 kana aka Sceletium tortuosum/(Zembrin). For it's relaxing properties, calming effects and interaction 5ht receptors (thinks it's 5ht1a)

#4 l-dopa for increase dopamine, but it seems to only increase it in areas that don't effect sleep, in moderate doses. so it should help you get better quality sleep and increase HGH.

#5 L-theanine again for it's relaxing properties and strategic locational increase of serotonin.

#6 l-trypotophan should be a more predictable version of 5htp.

#7 agamatine. This doesn't need an explanation.

There is some other but I don't want to ramble on!

I clearly wouldnt stack all of them but MAYBE a few. Although I don't see a reason why I couldn't stack all of them other than maybe to much sedition?

So my question is which ones do you think would be the most effective to add with sleephoria? What about ALL of them with sleephoria? Or would there be anything that YOU would recommend adding to it?

PS. I'm sooo excited for this to be re-released!!! As I have insomnia and bad sleep apnea. So Im always wakimg up exhaust all the time. Plus I can't use my CPAP as I will literally not sleep at ALL if I were my mask. So I'm hoping that sleephoria will help the insomnia and allow me to actually fall asleep with my CPAP mask on. As im averaging 4-5 hours of sleep and occasionally 6 with poor sleep quality due to sleep apnea is literally killing me. Then I randomly get so exhausted that sleep for 12-13+hours like once every 4 months and not even trying to do so!

PPS. @dsade Are you still trying to make that energy product? If so am I still lined up to be one of the testers?

7. 1) we have the stepholidine to cover D2/d1!interactions....pretty much the only compound found to have that particular mix of affinities.so the morus alba - used it in combustion, never really looked at it for sleep.

Ruteacarpine / I'll look into

Kana would have to be high dosed to work with a very minor effect. Studies this for Strange Shots

Theanine - has the opposite effect on me. Cranks me up bad.

L-dopa- see above

Tryptophan is great,but I snap wide awake after 4 hours as if I had a full nights sleep that lasts about 2 hours then crash.

Agmatine I'm afraid we're limited by dose. I would go under a gram.

8. Any update when this will be available?

9. This is pretty far back in the restock queue, honestly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is pretty far back in the restock queue, honestly.
    Darn I want to use this again so bad. I'm hoping it will allow me sleep and stay asleep with my CPAP mask on as I can't at all even with Ambien(I'll fall asleep but I'll take it off in my "sleep" if you call what you do on ambien sleep).
  •