Abliderate Advanced + Eviscerate Smolder -- 28 day results

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%

Abliderate Advanced + Eviscerate Smolder -- 28 day results

First off, I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyways, I started AA + ES 28 days ago and have some good results I'd like to share.

Please forgive my lower stomach hang, I know it's ugly looking but I used to weigh 370lbs and I'm more than likely going to need an abdominoplasty. Such is life.

Also, I know smolder is recommended for those with lower bf%, but I figured what the hell? I'd just give it a try for a month along with Abliderate.

My navel hangs probably an inch lower than the normal persons haha, so the numbers will be distorted in that sense.
    Navel | 2" above navel -- Weight
    Start: 39.50" | 36.25" -- 193.0lbs
    Day07: 37.50" | 35.50" -- 190.4lbs
    Day14: 36.75" | 34.50" -- 189.0lbs
    Day21: 35.50" | 33.50" -- 186.8lbs
    Day28: 34.50" | 33.00" -- 185.0lbs

Relaxed
    Name:  JzX6c.jpg
Views: 1514
Size:  129.8 KB

Vacuum
    Name:  2PDEP.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  114.2 KB

Hope those are results worthy of posting

I really don't know what weight I want/need to get down to, I'm thinking 170-165lbs? I'm only 5'10". It's hard to get an honest answer with calipers because of the loose skin (it gives me a low bf%), the waist/neck measurement method puts me at 17% bf when measuring at navel (34.5" abdominal/15.75" neck). But again, I don't know how accurate that is because of the skin. Just gotta keep grinding away I guess.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Holy cow that is some awesome results for a bit shy of a month! I love the combination of ES and AA. I know economically some might choose to run one at a time, but I don't know anyone who has combined them that hasn't been pleased. I've done this numerous times and am going to do it again in about a week.

Congrats on the results and keep up the good work!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Holy cow that is some awesome results for a bit shy of a month! I love the combination of ES and AA. I know economically some might choose to run one at a time, but I don't know anyone who has combined them that hasn't been pleased. I've done this numerous times and am going to do it again in about a week.

Congrats on the results and keep up the good work!
    Perhaps this has inspired the generosity of Geoforce, one of the most giving reps and make him want to convince Matt to do a promo for someone to run this 2 at the same time for 1 month in a log so we can have more amazing testimonies like this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

Impressive. I have never used these topicals but I guess one bottle lasts about a month?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    Impressive. I have never used these topicals but I guess one bottle lasts about a month?
    I have 2 days left from both bottles, so about 30 days exactly for me.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Obviously this depends on how much one uses. I get a little over a month applying both once daily. No need to ever go twice with Abliderate Advanced, but some users double up on the Smolder. Also depends on how many different places you use Smolder. I put it on my core and pecs, but some apply to pre-workout areas (arms/shoulders say) and I know critical bench does it for his hams.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Perhaps this has inspired the generosity of Geoforce, one of the most giving reps and make him want to convince Matt to do a promo for someone to run this 2 at the same time for 1 month in a log so we can have more amazing testimonies like this.
    I actually really like this idea. I may just give away a bit of my stash or talk to the higher ups and make this happen.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Obviously this depends on how much one uses. I get a little over a month applying both once daily. No need to ever go twice with Abliderate Advanced, but some users double up on the Smolder. Also depends on how many different places you use Smolder. I put it on my core and pecs, but some apply to pre-workout areas (arms/shoulders say) and I know critical bench does it for his hams.
    Gotcha. So from what I understand, AA is more for someone that is say 15%+ BF and smolder for < 15% BF?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Gotcha. So from what I understand, AA is more for someone that is say 15%+ BF and smolder for < 15% BF?
    Both are for different purposes...and different kinds of fat. Though AA for me seems to be the best at any level of BF, I just regard smolder as something good to chisel the last details into a masterpiece of hard muscle.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Generally the results from Smolder will be better seen at a lower bodyfat, but it isn't as if it doesn't do anything for those over 15%. AA works well at any bodyfat as it tackles cortisol around the midsection. We usually recommend AA for those with more visceral fat and ES for those with more subcutaneous fat. That said the combination works very well as we've already discussed! ES can also be used in more areas and as a pre-workout for those who choose to do so.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hmm... eye jay es, I do have debit carb in hand on a retailer that is actually carrying these right now, about to buy for the same exact purpose as this guy (formerly SUPER fat, can see abs, but weird gelatinous mess is surrounding for some reason), but I may just hold off on the purchase until I can determine if GeoForce is being serious about this or not...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Hmm... eye jay es, I do have debit carb in hand on a retailer that is actually carrying these right now, about to buy for the same exact purpose as this guy (formerly SUPER fat, can see abs, but weird gelatinous mess is surrounding for some reason), but I may just hold off on the purchase until I can determine if GeoForce is being serious about this or not...
    You have to wait for the skin to tighten, it is not only subcutaneous water holding but lose skin too. Think of it as the atoning cross us former-fatties must carry for ever letting ourselves turn into big blobs of fat.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Damn it, man, do I need to post pictures of this weird sh*t that's going on?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Damn it, man, do I need to post pictures of this weird sh*t that's going on?
    It would be best to help yah out with actual optical info and not just blindly jumping to conjectures.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Alright, Smugs Bunny, hold on for five minutes. >_<
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Oh and sorry for hijacking, I'll take this outside. Great progress pics, pal!
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Generally the results from Smolder will be better seen at a lower bodyfat, but it isn't as if it doesn't do anything for those over 15%. AA works well at any bodyfat as it tackles cortisol around the midsection. We usually recommend AA for those with more visceral fat and ES for those with more subcutaneous fat. That said the combination works very well as we've already discussed! ES can also be used in more areas and as a pre-workout for those who choose to do so.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

This would be something that we probably wouldn't do for a bit considering we just had 4 Smolder logs and we will have some other things going on first. But I'm marking this down for the near future to come back to an AA+ES log. I'd go ahead and order if interested and look for the log later on.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

10-4, pimpin'.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eviscerate Smolder and Abliderate Advanced
    By Eu.Era in forum Evomuse