abliderate advanced - AnabolicMinds.com

abliderate advanced

  1. New Member
    GIJane1928's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    abliderate advanced


    got my order in the mail today. no seal on the product at all. normal? never gotten anything without any type of seal

  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Posted in the other thread, but did it come with a lid and the lid wasn't sealed because I believe that's how mine usually comes. Closed bottle (black lid) and then a bigger "clear" lid over that. But the clear lid isn't sealed (i.e. nothing to tear off to keep you from getting to the clear lid).

    You should be good to go. Definitely let us know how the product treats you, I think you'll love it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Posted in the other thread, but did it come with a lid and the lid wasn't sealed because I believe that's how mine usually comes. Closed bottle (black lid) and then a bigger "clear" lid over that. But the clear lid isn't sealed (i.e. nothing to tear off to keep you from getting to the clear lid).

    You should be good to go. Definitely let us know how the product treats you, I think you'll love it.
    I've always received mine like this, never had any issues,.....
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I've always received mine like this, never had any issues,.....
    Same here. Just trying to clarify what he means by sealed. I think he means the clear lid isn't sealed...
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. New Member
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    what is the gelatinous gel that's hard to wash off from this formula?

    when I wash hands with soap after application, there is still the slimy feel
  6. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    what is the gelatinous gel that's hard to wash off from this formula?

    when I wash hands with soap after application, there is still the slimy feel
    I'm thinking the omega 3 complex maybe???
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's the carbomer, which is a gelling agent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That's the carbomer, which is a gelling agent.
    Oh, yeah... the carbomar, I knew that.. I was just testing u
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate Advanced in STOCK!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 01:24 PM
  2. SPP Presents: Abliderate Advanced
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:59 PM
  3. Abliderate to the Advanced
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:56 PM
  4. Abliderate Advanced rash?!
    By cybercrombie in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:07 AM
  5. abliderate advanced
    By wallinghsosa in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in