Flawless Skin Couture

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Flawless Skin Couture


    Will we be seeing any of the FSC products under the Southland Performance name?

  2. New Member
    chimeranD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    1981
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Will we be seeing any of the FSC products under the Southland Performance name?
    I asked the question a little while ago, the skin care line will stay around. I'm not sure on the details but I heard there are still shipments of Java lather being made. I'm down to under a month supply of banish though so hopefully that comes back soon too.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn
    Will we be seeing any of the FSC products under the Southland Performance name?
    There has been no negotiations or discussions with Southland regarding FSC. As of now I will be reorganizing the brand on my own and relaunching.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Awesome.
  5. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I look forward to a full relaunching of FSC. I can't speak of all the products but as fast as java lather has sold out on NP lately the demand for at least that product is awfully high. I know I'm down to one bar of Banish left and I simply love that stuff. Always wanted to try some of the other products...probably going to give Renegade a try next.
  6. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44227
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.81%

    Dsade said he was shipping some out to Nutra on last week. Well, Nutra is still showing out of stock.
  7. New Member
    chimeranD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    1981
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    ...probably going to give Renegade a try next.
    Can't say it works for night's out, but when I'm home with my girl right next to me she gets more..."hands on" than normal. I also find some skin balm helps confidence a bit too, nothing extreme but a bottle lasts a long time for pretty cheap.
  8. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Can't say it works for night's out, but when I'm home with my girl right next to me she gets more..."hands on" than normal. I also find some skin balm helps confidence a bit too, nothing extreme but a bottle lasts a long time for pretty cheap.
    I'll let everyone know how it works for me.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Shipment of Java Lather Jumbo will arrive tomorrow.
  10. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shipment of Java Lather Jumbo will arrive tomorrow.
    Yes. Will definitely be getting more than one bar.

    I bet it arrives and sells out tomorrow.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I know of one person that's going to be ordering close to 1/3 of the batch.
  12. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know of one person that's going to be ordering close to 1/3 of the batch.
    Damn. I'm not missing out this time, the minute it goes up I'm getting my order in. I've prepared multiple pizzas, drinks, and bedpans so I have no reason to ever leave my computer.

    Wait, the whores! How could I forget the whores?!
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Damn. I'm not missing out this time, the minute it goes up I'm getting my order in. I've prepared multiple pizzas, drinks, and bedpans so I have no reason to ever leave my computer.

    Wait, the whores! How could I forget the whores?!
    It's like you climb right into my head and relive my Saturday nights.
  14. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44227
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shipment of Java Lather Jumbo will arrive tomorrow.
    Still no stock?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    They seem to be delayed in replenishing product lately.

    Here is our Facebook page to watch for new product announcements, special deals, etc.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flawl...44347575697835
  16. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44227
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    They seem to be delayed in replenishing product lately.

    Here is our Facebook page to watch for new product announcements, special deals, etc.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flawl...44347575697835
    That's an understatement...

    Please consider shipping to other retailers..
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    That's an understatement...

    Please consider shipping to other retailers..
    We will be...it will take me a bit to spin this up to full speed. Nutraplanet has always been extremely supportive. They are going through personnel changes right now WRT to product adds, so they are lagging a bit.
  18. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I was wondering the same thing. Wonder if we will see new stuff or not
  19. New Member
    Thepaul7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1655
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

    Dsade do you have anything or plan to have anything for heel cracks/fissures?
  20. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    365260
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just ordered 6 bars of Java. When should Banish be in stock?
  21. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 6 bars of Java. When should Banish be in stock?
    I stocked up as well. Hoping Banish comes back soon. I don't have any real acne problems, but it seems to do wonders on the small amount of keratosis pilaris I have on my upper arms.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 6 bars of Java. When should Banish be in stock?
    I see they still haven't updated the package picture, lol.

    Banish is in stock, and is being added today.
  23. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I see they still haven't updated the package picture, lol.

    Banish is in stock, and is being added today.
    Honestly I thought FSC was dead and done for and that made me very sad. I'm so happy it's on the way back!

    Any plans for additions to the line or is the priority getting everything stocked back up?
  24. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    365260
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I see they still haven't updated the package picture, lol.

    Banish is in stock, and is being added today.

    Excellent. I'll keep checking the site. Thanks.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Honestly I thought FSC was dead and done for and that made me very sad. I'm so happy it's on the way back!

    Any plans for additions to the line or is the priority getting everything stocked back up?
    First priority is getting stock back rolling and getting the packaging upgrade done. I'm also resuming experimentation with EyeTite and the new product design, which will focus on tightening up loose skin after weight loss.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
  27. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    365260
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
    I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)
  29. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    365260
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am incredibly proud if this formula. It is unbeatable! Our eventual plan is to destroy the Proactiv brand (which my wife used and it did jack squat.)
    How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    How will it work on pockmarks? I don't have that severe but do have some acne scarring from when I was a teen.
    It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.
  31. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just ordered 4 bottles of Banish. Can't wait to try it.
    You're going to love Banish.

    I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're going to love Banish.

    I'm pretty excited Matt I added Renegade to my order which I've always been curious about.
    Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.
  33. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    365260
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    57.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It might help a tiny bit, but that's not what it is designed for. You would have better luck using a combination of Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT cream.
    Thanks for the quick response. So will the Flawless IDRT cream get released again?
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. So will the Flawless IDRT cream get released again?
    We're looking at around 6-8 weeks.
  35. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Try the renegade applied to your upper lip and chest right before a heavy leg day...then get back to me.
    Upper lip really?

    Damn my interest is piqued!
  36. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    My fiancée approves of the Renegade scent! She caught the leathery scent when we went out to dinner and she liked it! I normally don't wear colognes or anything with an odor, and let's face it, we're engaged so she'll love me no matter if I have a scent or not! A little goes a long way with this product. Going to order some more Java Lather soon; hoping the infuse product comes back!
    I have a new scent planned (more of a cologne) that is extremely unique. I will definitely make it a Renegade type delivery.

    Makes you wonder why cologne companies don't use it, as the scent last FOREVER! Oh yeah, I forgot...greed.
  38. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Awesome! Btw I meant "diffuse" instead of "infuse." Hard to believe I teach high school English.
    I was hoping to find replacement diffuser bottles, but have been unable to.

    We just threw out our last one.
  40. New Member
    chimeranD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    1981
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

    Haven't tried out the Banish cream yet, hoping it works the same or better than the bars do! Any chance on Majestic mineral mud?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in