SPP Presents: Eviscerate - AnabolicMinds.com

SPP Presents: Eviscerate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SPP Presents: Eviscerate

This will be the Q and A thread for Eviscerate (aka Eviscerate OG). Many, if not all, of you are already familiar with the product. This is where we will update stock shipments and answer any questions you may have.

Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is said SPP????

RECOVERBRO

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Southland Performance Products
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wasnt this from Genomyx oO!! Not to cause any problem seriously , I love this stuff!! I just didnt know you guys owned the product now! Good stuff!! Stock it up :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ahh, Thanks buddy...Got confused for a minute

RECOVERBRO

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

did southland end up buying Lit Up?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    did southland end up buying Lit Up?
    Lit Up?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Lit Up?
    AppNut had a pre workout called Lit Up but is selling it to an unnamed company. just curious is Southland was the company.

AppNut had a pre workout called Lit Up but is selling it to an unnamed company. just curious is Southland was the company.
    Ahh, nope.

I am the product formulator/designer for everything unless otherwise specified (for example, I co-designed HEAT Stack with Par Deus.). Highly doubt we will ever bring in any outside talent or formulas...though I do have my eye on updating the Leptigen series.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

look forward to it

Any possibilities on the skincare line?

Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    Any possibilities on the skincare line?
    Flawless Skin Couture, including all of the products you love, are back on. I will be launching the brand on my own, so please be patient with the timeline and capacity. It won't be included (at this time...who knows what the future holds?) under the SPP umbrella.

Flawless Skin Couture, including all of the products you love, are back on. I will be launching the brand on my own, so please be patient with the timeline and capacity. It won't be included (at this time...who knows what the future holds?) under the SPP umbrella.
    Thanks for clearing that up, the Genomyx guys had me kinda worried there thinking it was all done for. I'm sure you'll keep us all updated in that department too!

Thanks for clearing that up, the Genomyx guys had me kinda worried there thinking it was all done for. I'm sure you'll keep us all updated in that department too!
    The Skin care line is the absolute dearest to my heart. Every product I developed came from my heart and I spent a huge amount of time on it. More than likely I will never make a dime from it, but while I'm still able I will make everything.

Great to hear, I'll be looking forward to it! I'm trying to ration the soaps I have left till whenever your fresh supply comes in.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

its really cool how southland is just exploding now. love it

I was excited, then I remembered my new debit card isn't here yet and nutra doesn't take paypal...
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I was excited, then I remembered my new debit card isn't here yet and nutra doesn't take paypal...

amazon?

amazon?
    Figured it out with my bank, ordered ~ a 5 month supply
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

nice

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn Java Lather was in stock and I missed it. Stupid friends bachelor party. I believe this is an offense worthy of giving up the title of best man and never talking to this guy again.
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

ETA on more stock??? I keep missing this stuff, and it's pissing me off...

Should be about 2 more weeks, just waiting for labels.
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Should be about 2 more weeks, just waiting for labels.
    Hey, just ship it to me in a plastic bag want me to PM you my CC#? Paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Hey, just ship it to me in a plastic bag want me to PM you my CC#? Paypal?
    Let me see if Southland can process a CC. I can always direct sell an unlabeled bottle for you.
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Let me see if Southland can process a CC. I can always direct sell an unlabeled bottle for you.
    LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The one and only original eviscerate is now at the planet for all those looking to get their summer shred on
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Hmm...since a certain competitor wants to try and market a virtual copy (with some ingredients missing) of Eviscerate, and chose to do the douchey thing by mentioning my product by name, I will post the ingredient list. You make up your mind which is the original, superior product.

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hmm...since a certain competitor wants to try and market a virtual copy (with some ingredients missing) of Eviscerate, and chose to do the douchey thing by mentioning my product by name, I will post the ingredient list. You make up your mind which is the original, superior product.

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%
    You forgot the part where he mentions it dries much faster and smells much better...not cool...
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You forgot the part where he mentions it dries much faster and smells much better...not cool...
    I'm just trying not to call out names. I try to let my products speak for themselves, rather than negative-marketing by bashing other product.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you can't just try and copy Matt, leader of the Spot Reduction products . onedoesnotsimply.jpeg copy Matt's innovations.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Link? I wanna rage haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm just trying not to call out names. I try to let my products speak for themselves, rather than negative-marketing by bashing other product.
    Agreed...thats how you should rep...not like a congressman campaign...
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

SPP>PP that's just from my consumer opinion
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

No worries, guys...this isn't a call to action. Just putting facts out there so people can decide where they would rather spend their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Lol you can't just try and copy Matt, leader of the Spot Reduction products . onedoesnotsimply.jpeg copy Matt's innovations.
    Matt has many products that are already copied or in the near process of being copied. It's to be expected in the industry. You spend time researching and innovating, and then someone just tries to release damn near the same thing and call it new and improved. Supplements basics. I'm pretty sure he's used to it by now.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Agreed...thats how you should rep...not like a congressman campaign...
    You mean buying people over for your company by giving away around 10 logs without knowing about the supplements profile enough to answer some basic questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    SPP>PP that's just from my consumer opinion
    Agreed
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Are you all stocked up on Eviscerate and SMOLDER?

Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012 Jun 18. doi: 10.1038/oby.2012.166. [Epub ahead of print]
    Topical application of capsaicin reduces visceral adipose fat by affecting adipokine levels in high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obese mice.

Lee GR, Shin MK, Yoon DJ, Kim AR, Park NW, Yu R, Han IS.
    Source

Department of Medical Science, School of Medicine, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea.

Abstract

Visceral obesity contributes to the development of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and fatty liver disease, as well as cardiovascular diseases. In this study, we determined whether topical application of capsaicin can reduce fat accumulation in visceral adipose tissues. We first observed that topical application of 0.075% capsaicin to male mice fed a high-fat diet significantly reduced weight gain and visceral fat. Fat cells were markedly smaller in the mesenteric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice treated with capsaicin cream. The capsaicin treatment also lowered serum levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. Immunoblot analysis and RT-PCR revealed increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines including PPARα, PPARvisfatin, and adipsin, but reduced expression of TNF- and IL-6. These results indicate that topical application of capsaicin to obese mice limits fat accumulation in adipose tissues and may reduce inflammation and increase insulin sensitivity.

PMID:22705836 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Are you all stocked up on Eviscerate and SMOLDER?

Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012 Jun 18. doi: 10.1038/oby.2012.166. [Epub ahead of print]
    Topical application of capsaicin reduces visceral adipose fat by affecting adipokine levels in high-fat diet (HFD)-induced obese mice.

Lee GR, Shin MK, Yoon DJ, Kim AR, Park NW, Yu R, Han IS.
    Source

Department of Medical Science, School of Medicine, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, Korea.

Abstract

Visceral obesity contributes to the development of obesity-related disorders such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and fatty liver disease, as well as cardiovascular diseases. In this study, we determined whether topical application of capsaicin can reduce fat accumulation in visceral adipose tissues. We first observed that topical application of 0.075% capsaicin to male mice fed a high-fat diet significantly reduced weight gain and visceral fat. Fat cells were markedly smaller in the mesenteric and epididymal adipose tissues of mice treated with capsaicin cream. The capsaicin treatment also lowered serum levels of fasting glucose, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. Immunoblot analysis and RT-PCR revealed increased expression of adiponectin and other adipokines including PPARα, PPARvisfatin, and adipsin, but reduced expression of TNF- and IL-6. These results indicate that topical application of capsaicin to obese mice limits fat accumulation in adipose tissues and may reduce inflammation and increase insulin sensitivity.

PMID:22705836 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
    You know I am ! Good article Matt thanks!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. AnabolicMinds & Purus Labs Educator
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Still debating on either AA or Smolder.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPP Presents: Eviscerate SMOLDER
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
  2. Genomyx Eviscerate vs. Eviscerate Smolder
    By steve180 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:22 PM
  3. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:37 PM