Thanks Southland

  1. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Thanks Southland


    Wanted to thank my boys from Southland for the bottle of Recourse I received in the mail today. Also wanted to thank my old friend Dave for the extra gift in the package .....your the man.


    Bottle looks good, think I give it a run here soon!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Southland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Wanted to thank my boys from Southland for the bottle of Recourse I received in the mail today. Also wanted to thank my old friend Dave for the extra gift in the package .....your the man.


    Bottle looks good, think I give it a run here soon!
    Keep us posted on when you start taking it man! Interested to get your feedback.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    I will be in the next few weeks, just started another product and want to run it when I know how this effects me.


    Like the bottle, profile looks solid, pumped to start.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    I wanna thank Southland too for giving me a free bottle, I'm on day 4 now and I do feel like my libido is up
  5. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Yeah man..Im thoruoghly enjoying my run..things are looking "UP" LOL

    RECOVERBRO


  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Southland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I will be in the next few weeks, just started another product and want to run it when I know how this effects me.


    Like the bottle, profile looks solid, pumped to start.
    Cool...excited to see what you think!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I wanna thank Southland too for giving me a free bottle, I'm on day 4 now and I do feel like my libido is up
    It only gets better Good to hear!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah man..Im thoruoghly enjoying my run..things are looking "UP" LOL
    LOL...excellent!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  7. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Southland
    Cool...excited to see what you think!

    It only gets better Good to hear!

    LOL...excellent!
    So day 4 and my libido is definitely UP

    I feel like a little boy again, all I think about is sex...
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log Southlandís New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 08:26 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:08 PM
  4. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in