First AM Patient

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    It may take a little bit more as empower pharmacy is in Houston and they are flooded
    sucks man. that whole situation


  2. Yeah i contacted the guys, but honestly 5ml, i get a 10 ml for cheap thru good rx coupon and my doc so i wonder if they can do hcg,deca and some of their exotics,
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Yeah i contacted the guys, but honestly 5ml, i get a 10 ml for cheap thru good rx coupon and my doc so i wonder if they can do hcg,deca and some of their exotics,
    I pmed you on this already. What do you mean by exotics? Entourge isnt a ugl cant expect primo or anavar from us or anything "exotic"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    I pmed you on this already. What do you mean by exotics? Entourge isnt a ugl cant expect primo or anavar from us or anything "exotic"
    Hahah man gluthion, anti oxidants and no var? Crap i can get that thru any of my past clinics....just sayin
  5. First AM Patient


    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Hahah man gluthion, anti oxidants and no var? Crap i can get that thru any of my past clinics....just sayin
    I don't think this is the correct forum for you. Most of us here are interested in manage medical care and advancement. And if I want higher doses for certain reasons then I will consult with my medical advisor.
    Most here have a goal not to experiment and not blinding shooting up or popping pills.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Paulb View Post
    I don't think this is the correct forum for you. Most of us here are interested in manage medical care and advancement. And if I want higher doses for certain reasons then I will consult with my medical advisor.
    Most here have a goal not to experiment and not blinding shooting up or popping pills.
    Um im confused as everything but var has been shown to be scripted??? And every clinic ive been with var has been available for script along w deca, test, hcg, and inject vutamins

  7. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Um im confused as everything but var has been shown to be scripted??? And every clinic ive been with var has been available for script along w deca, test, hcg, and inject vutamins
    Does not make it right or prescribed correctly for its intended used. So I don't know why you even inquiring here, unless you're trying to gain multiple prescriptions for the same items. And that would be unlawful.

  8. Brb, gonna go ask my primary care doc to prescribe me Anavar. Wish me luck!

  9. < Will be waiting for ^ answer and possibly switching doctors, lol.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Brb, gonna go ask my primary care doc to prescribe me Anavar. Wish me luck!
    Have a good manageable plan typed/computer printed out on paper so he/she can follow and stated goals with purpose. Remember Doc's have to feel comfort it what your are doing.

    But does not Anavar require other inhibitors?
    .

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Paulb View Post
    Does not make it right or prescribed correctly for its intended used. So I don't know why you even inquiring here, unless you're trying to gain multiple prescriptions for the same items. And that would be unlawful.
    i dont know where you ever get or got any "UNLAWFULL" actions based on my observations of what they said they script....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    i dont know where you ever get or got any "UNLAWFULL" actions based on my observations of what they said they script....
    Not when you run around to different doctors getting the same prescriptions, that's not legal.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Paulb View Post
    Not when you run around to different doctors getting the same prescriptions, that's not legal.
    Its legal when ur switching clinics and your honest w the new clinic and show them ehat uve already gotten, look man im not looking for more scripts im looking for more competant people and cheaper prices as is everuone else, along w the SAME items scripted from my other clinics ive been a part of, yeah thats dumb, i dont go from clinic to clinic, and besides that i havent been w a clinic for a fee years if ud like to knoe my history please pm instead of making remarks complicating bs
  14. First AM Patient


    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Its legal when ur switching clinics and your honest w the new clinic and show them ehat uve already gotten, look man im not looking for more scripts im looking for more competant people and cheaper prices as is everuone else, along w the SAME items scripted from my other clinics ive been a part of, yeah thats dumb, i dont go from clinic to clinic, and besides that i havent been w a clinic for a fee years if ud like to knoe my history please pm instead of making remarks complicating bs
    If you want to find competent doctor's in the field, I suggest you interview them prior to any commitment.
    The way you were coming across in your post did not convey that.
    If you come to me and say "hey man" you just lost me as being serious.

    But this is all off topic for this thread.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Its legal when ur switching clinics and your honest w the new clinic and show them ehat uve already gotten, look man im not looking for more scripts im looking for more competant people and cheaper prices as is everuone else, along w the SAME items scripted from my other clinics ive been a part of, yeah thats dumb, i dont go from clinic to clinic, and besides that i havent been w a clinic for a fee years if ud like to knoe my history please pm instead of making remarks complicating bs
    Can someone please translate this for me?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Can someone please translate this for me?
    Hahah yeah that sounded dumb, my hormones are off, sorry for all this crap in the op's thread

  17. Kenpo, I am just seeing this and will need to look into it, but can the orders be customized? I don't use HCG nor a regular AI. It would be nice to have an alternate test location and ability to order an AI as needed.
  18. First AM Patient


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Kenpo, I am just seeing this and will need to look into it, but can the orders be customized? I don't use HCG nor a regular AI. It would be nice to have an alternate test location and ability to order an AI as needed.
    Good questions. I'm not affiliated with Entourage Hormones so it's best to message them. @Dxt25 or @trtdoc - can you answer this TRT expert? Kisaj is one of the most knowledgeable members here on AM about TRT.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  19. In for this

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    First, background on myself. I'm 57, 5'6" and 160 lbs with BF around 13%. I lift every morning for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. I've been a TRT patient for almost three years (started 3/2015).

    I started TRT with a TT level of 220 and a horrible list of the usual low T issues. I'm an engineer and the worst issue was brain fog to the point I was worrying about early dementia.

    My regular GP wouldn't treat me, got frustrated with endo and urologist run-around and I resorted to a low T center. The cost was astronomical but I loved the doctor. He was very thorough and found out I not only had low T, but extremely low vitamin D, folate and Iodine. I also found this doctor had a private practice as a "concierge doctor".

    Concierge doctor means, for a fee, they spend the time to evaluate the entire person and not just treat an illness.

    Yearly Fees are:
    1) $800 concierge fee
    2) $350 bloodwork (almost everything you can test for) times 3 visits per year
    3) 6 visits at $130 per visit
    You can see this adds up to about $3000 per year and all this is outside network so insurance only covered medications.

    My current doctor is just too expensive. Plus, I'm becoming a TRT expert of sorts. I felt that I know more than the doctor, even though I'm still researching and learning.

    Enter Entourage Hormones:

    For $114 per month your protocol includes:
    200mg/ test cyp weekly
    250iu hcg weekly
    1mg arimidex weekly
    All supplies
    monthly consult with provider
    Shipping to your door

    More to come.
    @kenpoengineer,

    how does this protocol compare to the TRT you were already on? same thing?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    @kenpoengineer,

    how does this protocol compare to the TRT you were already on? same thing?
    This protocol fits the one I currently use with the exception of the HCG. I decided to add it on a trial basis as the more I read about HCG's capacity to back-fill hormone pathways the more it intrigues me. You do have to be careful about estradiol increases though.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This protocol fits the one I currently use with the exception of the HCG. I decided to add it on a trial basis as the more I read about HCG's capacity to back-fill hormone pathways the more it intrigues me. You do have to be careful about estradiol increases though.
    And you also need to try to get the dosages correct along w timing, dr crisler has just updated his hcg protocol to i believe small amounts of hcg daily, instead of 250 iu 2 days before and the day before the test shot, because daily smaller doses mimic the bodies release of lh and sh i do believe,

    I use to use dr crislers old way of doing hcg and felt amazing

    Sunday-
    Hcg 250 iu Sunday (day before test shot)

    Monday
    200 mlg test shot

    Wed
    1 mlg anastrozole

    Thurs or friday
    Hcg 250 iu

    I felt awesome and the hcg dosed in that fashion really stabilizes mood,

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This protocol fits the one I currently use with the exception of the HCG. I decided to add it on a trial basis as the more I read about HCG's capacity to back-fill hormone pathways the more it intrigues me. You do have to be careful about estradiol increases though.
    I'll be interested to follow your experience with HCG. You are always very thorough and honest with your posts and have TRT experience.

    For me, it was a wreck. Even with an AI, my emotions and mood were all over the place and I'd retain water like no other. Chased labs with the AI and could never dial it in, so ended up dropping it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This protocol fits the one I currently use with the exception of the HCG. I decided to add it on a trial basis as the more I read about HCG's capacity to back-fill hormone pathways the more it intrigues me. You do have to be careful about estradiol increases though.
    Interesting.

    I just signed up myself, so I'm excited to see how this works out...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first AM product log with M&M T2!!
    By Mkgain1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 04:51 PM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 12:34 PM
  3. Just Lift - First AM log
    By just_lift in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 07:27 PM
  4. My first special - I am compelled to share this!
    By wheystation in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:08 PM
  5. My first injection mishap. Am I okay?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Log in
Log in