AAv.2 availability / where to buy...

victorypark

Awards
Hi there forumites,

Been off the scene for about a year and just starting back with some solid cardio in the New Year. At the minute I am researching a number of supps to help aid with the fat loss I encountered during my down time.

I am having trouble finding Adipose Annihilation v.2 in stock and at limited distributors. I'm assuming the product is still alive and well? Being in Australia we are also slightly disadvantaged by some countries not wanting to ship here.

Nutra planet is one that does but they are out of stock at the moment.

If someone could assist with availability it would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly these are the supps I have been considering to assist me along the way. I was wondering if those experienced with these products could suggest the best way to utilise these at the best times during the day and more importantly which of the ones I have listed you would use and run together.

Many thanks all.....

Out of the following products which I've narrowed it down to which would you utilise together? Please note I have a good tolerance to these products in their varying doses.

** EBF Adipose Annihilation v.2
**Norcodrene
**Forskolin-95 by Analyzed Supplements
**Lecheek TX3 (Armistane)
**Alphamine
**Recompadrol

Many thanks and great to be back amongst it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI, AAv2 will be discontinued, and lipomorph will be used instead, according to conversations I had with EBF.

victorypark

Awards
That's a shame. Without speculating too much is the change in lieu of a better product or the banning of a certain ingredient??

Know any good alternatives?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a shame. Without speculating too much is the change in lieu of a better product or the banning of a certain ingredient?? Know any good alternatives?
that I don't know. all I know is that EBF told me he would be using lipomorph now that AAV2 will be discontinued.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipomorph is amazing. So was aav2

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, AAv2 will be discontinued, and lipomorph will be used instead, according to conversations I had with EBF.
yes you can use lipomorph instead

Id also add in target a2 or an alpha y product

We will be reformulating to suit everyone better

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes you can use lipomorph instead Id also add in target a2 or an alpha y product We will be reformulating to suit everyone better
Reformulating lipomorph?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lipomorph I'll be using as a non stim in replace of aav2 I'm reformulating aav2
Gotcha. Cause I was like lipomorph is great and was wondering what u was going to change it lol. Makes sense now.

You bought it from AL?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. Cause I was like lipomorph is great and was wondering what u was going to change it lol. Makes sense now. You bought it from AL?
Not yet

I'm very familiar with the ingredients and research which is why it's my choice

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
To clear any confusion up
AAv2 is being reformulated. If we are going to pick up using Lipomorph as our product from what I understand, too early to give you all the low down on what we are doing.

I will let you all know once I have heard from the boss.

victorypark

Awards
Just needing a dosage confirmation please.

Been taking 2 x Norcodrene upon rise.

2 x Recompadrol 30 mins b4 breakfast (carbs)

Now am I best taking Adipose Annihilation pre 30-45 mins PRE or POST meal????

I've read conflicting stories.

Many thanks.

Someone also said to add a target A2? Any recommendations? Is that say like Anabeta Elite etc?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take 2 AAv2 1hr post meal

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just needing a dosage confirmation please. Been taking 2 x Norcodrene upon rise. 2 x Recompadrol 30 mins b4 breakfast (carbs) Now am I best taking Adipose Annihilation pre 30-45 mins PRE or POST meal???? I've read conflicting stories. Many thanks. Someone also said to add a target A2? Any recommendations? Is that say like Anabeta Elite etc?
I would do it post meal

We also have metabolic powder that great peri workout and last meal of the day

Really round out the day

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the reformulation will be set?

Just picked up 3 AAV2- stoked I was able to still find some stock laying around. Set for the next couple of months

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea when the reformulation will be set? Just picked up 3 AAV2- stoked I was able to still find some stock laying around. Set for the next couple of months
I don't foresee it very soon

However I am reformulating and it's pretty bad ass

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards