Carb cycling/timing with Recompadrol

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Im hearing some people say Recompadrol block carbs, speed carbs to muscle, etc etc. Not really understanding whats its doing behind the scenes and how to use it beyond the basics on the bottle. I got product on hand and dying to use it from all the reviews to try to recomp over the next few months. What I dont want to do is mistime/misfeed with these putting on alot of carb fat. Please clarify on how to dose with high cabr vs low carb days, nighttime, etc etc for mucho bro-love

Bonus points if you can tell me how to dose ALA and green coffee bean extract with them (also got on hand).

My diet on high carb days is still mostly clean complex carbs like whole oats, beans, peas, quinioa, lentals, brown rice, sweet potatos, green veggies, and mixed meats, limited dairy and very limited fat. (exception is recovery shake is Scivation mass builder so some simples in it). On low carb days most greens, salad, lean meats, whey with fiber instead of recovery drink, some extra health fats.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't block digestion of mono saccharides, and some do saccharides

It'll block more of the complex carbs

So that answers the first question

With regards to ala take it with recompadrol

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
It won't block digestion of mono saccharides, and some do saccharides

It'll block more of the complex carbs

So that answers the first question

With regards to ala take it with recompadrol
Any particular do saccs in particular it does or does not block? And are we talking blocking as in slowing, reducing calorie impact, GI impact, not really following the concept of "block". Sorry, I'm just excited to know how to best use this.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any particular do saccs in particular it does or does not block? And are we talking blocking as in slowing, reducing calorie impact, GI impact, not really following the concept of "block". Sorry, I'm just excited to know how to best use this.
Alpha amylase and a-glucosidase is the mechanism

I responded to your email

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Alpha amylase and a-glucosidase is the mechanism

I responded to your email
Indeed you did, with a lot of great info. Thanks again! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
seems like all is sorted here