recompadrol

leasky33

Awards
hey there

i am doing the carb nite solution and i was wondering if your supplement would be good for that, under 30g carbs a day then on the 7th nite from about 5pm have a 6 - 8 hour carb refeed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey there

i am doing the carb nite solution and i was wondering if your supplement would be good for that, under 30g carbs a day then on the 7th nite from about 5pm have a 6 - 8 hour carb refeed
You could use Recompadrol, but it's not really a product you use for LOW carbohydrates. Not that I would recommend <30grams of carbohydrates a day anyways, even with a one-day refeed.

~Rosie~

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those of you who have used recompadrol, how long did it take for your stomach to adjust to it. The only other c time I've had this much of an issue is with a low % extract of forskolin. On a scale from one to terrible, we're at critical. I'm on day 4 of 1 cap 3x per day.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of you who have used recompadrol, how long did it take for your stomach to adjust to it. The only other c time I've had this much of an issue is with a low % extract of forskolin. On a scale from one to terrible, we're at critical. I'm on day 4 of 1 cap 3x per day.
Please provide your diet.

If it still becomes an issue take it away from food to help your body adjust to ingredients

Stomach issues tend to happen to some. But most don't report any. It may be due to the anti micro properties of the berberine.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please provide your diet.

If it still becomes an issue take it away from food to help your body adjust to ingredients

Stomach issues tend to happen to some. But most don't report any. It may be due to the anti micro properties of the berberine.

Away from food? Typically supps taken on an empty stomach would be more likely to have pronounced effects... not the other way around. That said, I am taking my first serving close to my first meal, but the other two 30 mins prior.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Away from food? Typically supps taken on an empty stomach would be more likely to have pronounced effects... not the other way around. That said, I am taking my first serving close to my first meal, but the other two 30 mins prior.
Take it away from food on a completely empty stomach. Example before bed about 90 min after a meal

Reason: no carbs to block. No stomach issues. Body gets used to ingredients

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always start on the lower end of dosing and as Zach said, let the body get used to it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fine from day one.

~Rosie~

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I just started taking it a few days ago and have only been dosing 1 pill with meals and the gas and bloating is out of control. Any suggestions?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking it a few days ago and have only been dosing 1 pill with meals and the gas and bloating is out of control. Any suggestions?
Take it away from carbs.

Or 2 hours after food/pre bed.

This will aid in you getting used to the ingredients.

The after a few days take it with food or 30 mi. Prior

Remember body hasn't used something this potent at glucose disposal so no carbs, no blocking, body getting used to the vs, so you'll warm up to it

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I'll give that a try...was wanting to try this for long time so I'm hoping it works out for me.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll give that a try...was wanting to try this for long time so I'm hoping it works out for me.
Pls let us know how you get on.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Last night the farts were so horrid I was gagging my girlfriend outside while we were shoveling...she wanted me to sleep in spare bedroom.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As an update, I've dialed the dosage back to 1 cap 3x daily and trying to take further from my meals. This has seemed to help somewhat.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As an update, I've dialed the dosage back to 1 cap 3x daily and trying to take further from my meals. This has seemed to help somewhat.
Excellent. Pls keep us posted

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Last night the farts were so horrid I was gagging my girlfriend outside while we were shoveling...she wanted me to sleep in spare bedroom.
Well if your looking to dump your girlfriend your on the right track;)