Your metabolic powder experience...

1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Your metabolic powder experience...

I'd like to hear from you guys your experiences and the way you are using it

Fill me in guys this can be very helpful on bulk cut or recomp
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I use it for my 3 days to high carb and fat !!!!

2 scoops Mpowder + 4 caps recompadrol 30- 40 min before meals and 2 scoops after meals especially for diner . No bloat with big meal a love Mpowder + recompadrol

3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bat are your goals and has this helped you reach then
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

In to hear about people's experiences as I haven't seen much about this product yet.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I am on my third tub. I have changed a few things around so I can't say it is 100% MP but this is the leanest I have ever been and its the most carbs I have ever had. I also use Recompadrol. I plan on continuing the products (just need a little more money first) :-)
  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

So, It's not exactly a metabolic powder experience, but I had Citrimax and Rasp Ketones in my stash. And because of the thread on Met Pow, I realized I'd been majorly under-dosing the Citrimax.

So I've been taking the equivalent of a scoop of MP in the morning on an empty stomach, and again in the evening with both of my post-workout meals.

It is bare none the best appetite control I've ever found. I'm sated and stuffed with literally like a 1000 less calories.

So, like I said, not exactly MP, but its the same ingredients at a similar dose, and it rocks. When I run out of the Citrimax and bulk Rasp Ketones, I am totally picking up MP, as it'll just make things easier and well, I like supporting the lines whose products actually work.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    So, It's not exactly a metabolic powder experience, but I had Citrimax and Rasp Ketones in my stash. And because of the thread on Met Pow, I realized I'd been majorly under-dosing the Citrimax.

So I've been taking the equivalent of a scoop of MP in the morning on an empty stomach, and again in the evening with both of my post-workout meals.

It is bare none the best appetite control I've ever found. I'm sated and stuffed with literally like a 1000 less calories.

So, like I said, not exactly MP, but its the same ingredients at a similar dose, and it rocks. When I run out of the Citrimax and bulk Rasp Ketones, I am totally picking up MP, as it'll just make things easier and well, I like supporting the lines whose products actually work.
    Thanks boss

Yea I notice more appetite suppression as the weeks go on with metabolic powder

Oddly enough I notice it more when it's cooked into my food.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks boss

Yea I notice more appetite suppression as the weeks go on with metabolic powder

Oddly enough I notice it more when it's cooked into my food.
    That I have not tried... hmm...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

That I have not tried... hmm...
    I duno what fillers are in yours but I have no fillers in mine that's why I cook with it
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

While using metabolic powder i was able to up my carbs to around 250 grams a day and not put on any extra weight. This may not seem spectacular to some and i obviously worked up to that amount but i was always a perpetual low carber. I had never gone above 150gms of carbs before so this product really has helped me push those limits.

I also notice the appetite suppression as well which is another great aspect.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I absolutely love this product. It really helps me out with my massive meals on workout days following Leangains Recomp. I just have one question for you. When is it going to be back in stock? I would really like to pick up another 2 to 3 tubs
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    I absolutely love this product. It really helps me out with my massive meals on workout days following Leangains Recomp. I just have one question for you. When is it going to be back in stock? I would really like to pick up another 2 to 3 tubs
    It's there now!!!

Just sent over a bunch!!'
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I've been using Metabolic Powder consistently for about a month and am thoroughly impressed. I'm 3 weeks out from a show and progress is currently moving along better than it has all prep. Metabolic Powder and Recompadrol are an amazing combo and I'd highly recommend giving both a try. I'll be utilizing them today for a massive 5000+ calorie/975g carb refeed and can't wait.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I know this is an old thread but would metabolic powder and recompadrol be better in pct from an hdrol cycle or when i cut thereafter and would you dose per the bottle or in another manner? Carbs will def be higher in pct than i will start cutting carbs and and cals incrementally after.
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but would metabolic powder and recompadrol be better in pct from an hdrol cycle or when i cut thereafter and would you dose per the bottle or in another manner? Carbs will def be higher in pct than i will start cutting carbs and and cals incrementally after.
    Whenever introducing carbs, I'd add your recompadrol

When ever there's a combined meal with 15g of fat or more add the metabolic powder at a scoop
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Filler for capping your own powders?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. Do any of you actually weight out your daily powder?
    By Odessa14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 01:17 AM
  3. what do you mix your superdrol powder with? part two
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. what do you mix your superdrol powder with?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 02:05 PM