• RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to hear from you guys your experiences and the way you are using it

Fill me in guys this can be very helpful on bulk cut or recomp

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
I use it for my 3 days to high carb and fat !!!!

2 scoops Mpowder + 4 caps recompadrol 30- 40 min before meals and 2 scoops after meals especially for diner . No bloat with big meal a love Mpowder + recompadrol

:fing02:

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bat are your goals and has this helped you reach then

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
In to hear about people's experiences as I haven't seen much about this product yet.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I am on my third tub. I have changed a few things around so I can't say it is 100% MP but this is the leanest I have ever been and its the most carbs I have ever had. I also use Recompadrol. I plan on continuing the products (just need a little more money first) :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, It's not exactly a metabolic powder experience, but I had Citrimax and Rasp Ketones in my stash. And because of the thread on Met Pow, I realized I'd been majorly under-dosing the Citrimax.

So I've been taking the equivalent of a scoop of MP in the morning on an empty stomach, and again in the evening with both of my post-workout meals.

It is bare none the best appetite control I've ever found. I'm sated and stuffed with literally like a 1000 less calories.

So, like I said, not exactly MP, but its the same ingredients at a similar dose, and it rocks. When I run out of the Citrimax and bulk Rasp Ketones, I am totally picking up MP, as it'll just make things easier and well, I like supporting the lines whose products actually work. :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, It's not exactly a metabolic powder experience, but I had Citrimax and Rasp Ketones in my stash. And because of the thread on Met Pow, I realized I'd been majorly under-dosing the Citrimax.

So I've been taking the equivalent of a scoop of MP in the morning on an empty stomach, and again in the evening with both of my post-workout meals.

It is bare none the best appetite control I've ever found. I'm sated and stuffed with literally like a 1000 less calories.

So, like I said, not exactly MP, but its the same ingredients at a similar dose, and it rocks. When I run out of the Citrimax and bulk Rasp Ketones, I am totally picking up MP, as it'll just make things easier and well, I like supporting the lines whose products actually work. :)
Thanks boss

Yea I notice more appetite suppression as the weeks go on with metabolic powder

Oddly enough I notice it more when it's cooked into my food.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While using metabolic powder i was able to up my carbs to around 250 grams a day and not put on any extra weight. This may not seem spectacular to some and i obviously worked up to that amount but i was always a perpetual low carber. I had never gone above 150gms of carbs before so this product really has helped me push those limits.

I also notice the appetite suppression as well which is another great aspect.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I absolutely love this product. It really helps me out with my massive meals on workout days following Leangains Recomp. I just have one question for you. When is it going to be back in stock? I would really like to pick up another 2 to 3 tubs

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love this product. It really helps me out with my massive meals on workout days following Leangains Recomp. I just have one question for you. When is it going to be back in stock? I would really like to pick up another 2 to 3 tubs
It's there now!!!

Just sent over a bunch!!'

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Metabolic Powder consistently for about a month and am thoroughly impressed. I'm 3 weeks out from a show and progress is currently moving along better than it has all prep. Metabolic Powder and Recompadrol are an amazing combo and I'd highly recommend giving both a try. I'll be utilizing them today for a massive 5000+ calorie/975g carb refeed and can't wait.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but would metabolic powder and recompadrol be better in pct from an hdrol cycle or when i cut thereafter and would you dose per the bottle or in another manner? Carbs will def be higher in pct than i will start cutting carbs and and cals incrementally after.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but would metabolic powder and recompadrol be better in pct from an hdrol cycle or when i cut thereafter and would you dose per the bottle or in another manner? Carbs will def be higher in pct than i will start cutting carbs and and cals incrementally after.
Whenever introducing carbs, I'd add your recompadrol

When ever there's a combined meal with 15g of fat or more add the metabolic powder at a scoop

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this need to be used everyday for its damage control? I was planning on using aav2 with all meals, but will only use MP on binges. Like the weekly Mexican buffet :)
Sound fine?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this need to be used everyday for its damage control? I was planning on using aav2 with all meals, but will only use MP on binges. Like the weekly Mexican buffet :) Sound fine?
Can be used as needed

I wouldn't use aav2 with all meal just post meal due to alpha y unless 1 hour pre meal

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 scoops pwo is guaranteed to get you sweatn"

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can be used as needed

I wouldn't use aav2 with all meal just post meal due to alpha y unless 1 hour pre meal
Regarding MP, thanks.

WRT aav2, I was going to take it 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no good? If I wait too long after taking, it burns the hell out of stomach. So I've just been using it the same as Recompadrol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regarding MP, thanks. WRT aav2, I was going to take it 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner, no good? If I wait too long after taking, it burns the hell out of stomach. So I've just been using it the same as Recompadrol.
That's technically fine

However if it burns stomach just wait till60-90 min after meal

2 Recompadrol pre meal
2 aav2 post meal

Can drink mp during

Talk about damage control

T

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I've never asked this but with Recompadrol, what if my meal contains less than 60g of carbs or is made of simple carbs like white potatoes?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never asked this but with Recompadrol, what if my meal contains less than 60g of carbs or is made of simple carbs like white potatoes?
Still works due to specific expressions like PPARa and pi3k

Just won't block monosaccharides

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still works due to specific expressions like PPARa and pi3k Just won't block monosaccharides
What blocks monosaccharides? If any.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 scoops in my morning coffee...peace!