• Established
I like everything except the rauwolscine cant tolerate it:-(

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like everything except the rauwolscine cant tolerate it:-(
Thanks. I more then likely may have to change the formula due to sourcing of the rauwolfia but we will see

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I personally can tolerate the heartburn. Comes on about 15 minutes after dosing, lasts about 15 minutes & seizes, but I think that's one of those things that is going to vary person to person. I'm pretty pleased with the formula so far!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally can tolerate the heartburn. Comes on about 15 minutes after dosing, lasts about 15 minutes & seizes, but I think that's one of those things that is going to vary person to person. I'm pretty pleased with the formula so far!
Reason I'm asking is its not a big seller but with the way it works it really should be

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
About 10-20 min after dosing i get a severe burning in the center of my stomach. It feels like ulcer pains. I also get bad heartburn during this time. It is usually gone in 30 min.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys tried separating the doses

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
10 min after i took them 2day i got bad stomach cramps with a burning pain in my stomach. I broke out in a cold sweat over my whole body. I felt like i was going to throw up and pass out. It lasted almost 30 min. Not the best side effects.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 min after i took them 2day i got bad stomach cramps with a burning pain in my stomach. I broke out in a cold sweat over my whole body. I felt like i was going to throw up and pass out. It lasted almost 30 min. Not the best side effects.
Take it with a shake

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i personally have no problem with AAv2 but since its so versatile its hard to use it for an exact purpose
i use AAv2 as an aid to my other supplements.
im cutting at the moment, i take AAv2 through out the day inbetween my other supplements

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the garcinia cambogia cause feelings akin to hypoglycemia if taken fasted?

I love ALCAR and would love to see a higher dose, although at the expense of what other ingredient, I don't know. I take enough of it in bulk that it wouldn't be a problem for me.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the garcinia cambogia cause feelings akin to hypoglycemia if taken fasted?

I love ALCAR and would love to see a higher dose, although at the expense of what other ingredient, I don't know. I take enough of it in bulk that it wouldn't be a problem for me.
Should be no issue.

That product has the same amount of alpha y as alpha burn. Plus all the other ingredients. So the cost is obviously high for the product. Adding additional Alcar in bulk form is best ber

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the product but i HAVE to take it after i eat a meal or i get horrible stomach pains. I like knowing the product is potent though!

I think its a great product though and well worth the price. I havnt stacked it with metabolic powder but id assume those two plus recompadrol would be a stupid insane stack. In a good way of course.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
One thing: replace capsaicin with capsimax. It's perfect otherwise

beni182

beni182

Awards
Agree...

The capsaicin causes too mush stomach discomfort for me.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The difference we are talking, in terms of volume of sales of your product, is probably close to 100%.
I will look into it again come restock. I only have enough alpha y for 500 more bottles so we will see where that goes. Label change ect

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree...

The capsaicin causes too mush stomach discomfort for me.
This. I think the formula is excellent and very potent. But the stomach pain offsets the benefits at time

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I think the formula is excellent and very potent. But the stomach pain offsets the benefits at time
Will do guys. For those who have tried it try taking with coconut oil as it seems to potentials the positive effects ofthe capsaicinoids