Increase fat burning
Shift metabolism
Increase carbohydrate storage
Reduce hunger
Reduce insulin spikes
Waste calories
Aid metabolism
Enhanced focus

So as a whole product your getting not only a fat burner with alpha y. But a glucose disposal agent as well from the hca.

Couple that with the other ingredients you can really add this product to any stack to help you get to your goal

Jus because its labeled as a fat burner does not mean it won't aid in other goals.

Most of you know that version one was just way to potent with capsaicinoids.

Adipose annihilation v2 has much much less per capsule at .5mg capsaicinoids and 33% of which is capsaisin.

While using this product it's important to understand tolerance. You must really assess it and if you can't handle it on empty stomach. You should take it 60-90 minutes after a meal and this will stop any heart burn from capsaicin

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Great info!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info!
Thanks guys. If there is enough interest ill try and get a sale up on nutra. Even tho it's ridiculously cheap right now considering the cost for the raw materials I use.

Hope to see more incorporate it into their plan.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys. If there is enough interest ill try and get a sale up on nutra. Even tho it's ridiculously cheap right now considering the cost for the raw materials I use.

Hope to see more incorporate it into their plan.
Im def interested, ive never actually looked into this before......

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For anyone needing a write up on ANY of our products, send me a PM and ill get it over to you.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will order the whole ebf stack this coming Friday

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Not a prob , and just for motivation I will do a log if it

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a prob , and just for motivation I will do a log if it
Thanks bud.
1 bottle of each or you going 8 weeks?

If you need a schedule set up, let me know and ill do you up some dosing times. Are you doing regular eating windows or IF?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try the lwan gains with my feeding window of noon to 8 and yes I am going for 8 weeks

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man nutra ran out of metabolic powder I get paid tonigth and got the recompadrol aav2 and the new pure pf3 with the leucine to click order, as soon I get the items I will do a log also since EBF recomends a estrogen regulator I have some 6 oxxo left for this run.
N

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man nutra ran out of metabolic powder I get paid tonigth and got the recompadrol aav2 and the new pure pf3 with the leucine to click order, as soon I get the items I will do a log also since EBF recomends a estrogen regulator I have some 6 oxxo left for this run.
N
Just sent tem an email

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Place the order uou can see now thwrw is only one av2 left at nutra , so sometime next week I will start the log

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Send me a link pls