New product, and Recompadrol SALE!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metabolic Pow (d)er
Eat the same, weigh less – eat more, weigh the same

How do we eat the same but lose fat OR eat more but still weigh the same?
It’s no secret! We have just combined the right ingredients to help you harness the power of food to achieve your goals faster and in a more healthy approach. No need to starve yourself and deny your body from the nutrients it requires maintaining homeostasis but rather looking at science behind why we at Enhanced Body Formulations have designed our supplements to fit everyone’s goals.
Are you a binge eater and Christmas time or those special occasions when you are on a strict “fat loss” phase and don’t want that bloat or fat gain from the tasty treats? Are you looking to eat to “grow” but afraid of the weight becoming fat and all that bloating with the extra food?
Look no further because we have the solution. Enhanced Body Formulations is proud to unveil their newest which will become a staple in many stacks.
Unlike other agents that are supposed to be “fat blockers” or wasting agents, none have been clinically dosed to be truly effective. Enhanced Body Formulations have combined two novel, but yet synergistic ingredients to create an agent to help shift metabolism and increase both caloric wasting and fat oxidation properties.
The basic combination of Garcinia Cambogia (Fruit) (50% Hydroxycitric Acid) and Raspberry Ketones brings a super punch to two already well known ingredients in the supplement industry.
The combination of Metabolic Pow(d)er stacked with the revamped Adipose Annihilation v2 and the ever loved Recompadrol together with an aromatase inhibitor[1] will set the new bench mark for fat loss and overall health benefits.

The following ingredients are found in the new Metabolic Pow(d)er

Garcinia Cambogia (Fruit) (Hydroxycitric Acid) – a potent plant derivative with clinically proven lipid metabolism/oxidation potential [2]. Via inhibition of Malonyl Coenzyme A, the so called “building blocks” of fat, it blocks adipose production for upward of twelve hours after a meal [3,4]. As HCA stops creation of new fat cells, it simultaneously prompts adipose and liver tissue to oxidize bodily fat stores. By slowing gastric emptying, HCA lowers post prandial glucose response [5].

Clinical supplementation with Garcinia Cambogia led to, “significantly reduced visceral, subcutaneous, and total fat areas compared with the placebo group”, and, moreover, no visceral fat regain after cessation of use [6]. Beyond this, in a hypocaloric environment – created when one begins to diet – HCA will also help limit muscular catabolism and breakdown [4].

Not only does HCA help prevent fat gain, HCA increases fatty acid oxidation and expression of GLUT-4 protein and glycogen supercompensation during physical activity [7,8].

HCA shown data that has displayed supercompensation of glycogen during physical exercise with increase fatty acid oxidation, but as well as showing increased expression of CD36 in the presence of a high carbohydrate meal showing that there is an increase in fatty acid oxidation while continuing to eat carbohydrates [14]. This fits in perfect for those who want to remain in the elusive fat burning zone after a high glycemic post workout carbohydrate meal.

Raspberry Ketones – Now we thought that Dr Oz was a bit whacked but he may have been onto something when he himself mentioned the benefits of Raspberry Ketones. Raspberry Ketones are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine and increase in Hormone-Sensitive Lipase (HSL). The dietary administration of Raspberry Ketone has been used to prevent high-fat diet-induced elevation in body weight while also showing anti-obese effects [9] and to increase lipolysis in white adipocytes and increase lipolysis significantly in differentiated 3T3-L1 cells [10].

Raspberry Ketone prevents and improves obesity and fatty liver through the measurement of the RK’s eroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α activity [11]. These effects appear to stem from the action of RK in altering the lipid metabolism, or more specifically, in increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis in white adipocytes [10]. Not only has RK’s proved to aid fat oxidation, HSL but have also been linked to the reduction of inflammation by inhbiting LPS-induced iNOS and COX-2 expression in RAW264.7 cells by blocking NF-kappaB activation pathway [12].

Rapsberry Ketone have been tested both in vivo and in vitro and have inhibited melanogenesis (the formation of melanoma) through a post-transcriptional regulation of tyrosinase gene expression, which resulted in down regulation of both cellular tyrosinase activity and the amount of tyrosinase protein [13].

Further to the ability to increase fatty acid oxidation, RK’s have the ability to expand the post workout thermogenic window by more than 30 minutes from the latter stages of exercise [15].

Another action that RK’s have shown promises in is their ability to mediate long term stress and depression through the potent TRPV1 channel activator which may have a role in long-term changes in physiological and pathological circuit behaviour during learning and epileptic activity [16,17].

We all know that the fatty liver and visceral fat are a big problem when trying to maintain homeostasis and all phases of our physique goals, but we need to understand that Intraheptic fat takes the cake for the worst fat. Whether bulking, cutting or recomping, the metabolic problems associated with intraheptic fat visceral fat and fatty liver can be minimised through the use of RK’s which will help alter the fatty acid uptake and redirect plasma fatty acids from adipose tissue to other tissue [18] promoting greater health benefits.

With the combination of RK’s to a formula, the myriad of ingredients in AAv2 and Recompadrol synergistically work in favour of the user to produce drastic changes in body composition. The inclusion of RK’s to an ingredient list has shown to help all the other ingredients to work as intended. A study done on eight week supplementation with a multi-ingredient weight loss product enhances body composition, reduces hip and waist girth, and increases energy levels in overweight men and women [19].

** These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Recommended Dosing

While this may seem unusual, the best time to take advantage of Metabolic Pow(d)er is to add it to food as a flavouring. The aromatic compound of Raspberry Ketones makes it a tasty treat when added to spices such as chilli or even turmeric in meals.
Start by taking 1 scoop (1.25g) and add to meal for flavouring. Metabolic Pow(d)er can be used at all meals.

While it is suggested to use for meals, the benefits of Metabolic Pow(d)er don’t stop there. As suggested earlier, RK’s and HCA have a direct effect after ingestion on glycogen sparing and fatty acid oxidation. One serve of Metabolic Pow(d)er (1.25g) can be used pre-workout with your beverage of choice.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all interested

This will be available by Friday!!!

Recompadrol will be on sale.

Summer time drinks and bbq is no longer a threat to your summer physique!

Ive personally added metabolic powder (depending on how large the meal is or what im making) to everything from. Frozen yogurt in my ice cream maker. To chili, or spiced rice.

I found it work amazing in brownies and cookies, and my favorite, pancakes.

Try dosing based on overall calories for the meal. if your going to eat all the brownies or cookies you make use more of the powder.

This powder is not dependent on weight, but calories.

Based on the studies used and what I have seen you see great glycogen supercomposition along with reduced weight gain, fuller muscles and increased sweating.

If need be I can post the studies on HCA and theres a great deal of it between all products to really make sure your physique is safe.

In the beginning you will notice increased trips to the bathroom but your body quickly adapts. The RK has an aromatic flavor while the ?HCA is a tad on the chalky side. It is hard to notice in certain foods, and may even enhanced the flavor

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I likey that write up :)

This will be a very anticipated supplement that will be a staple for many.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
What would be the timing/dosage when using all your products together?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to pick some of this up. I'll need some help with a solid dosing plan though so I may have to hit you EBF guys up soon. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be grabbing this and if Recompadrol is going to be on sale, you know I'll be grabbing more of that for sure!!!

domore

Awards
Have you tried dosing with Crystal Light, or anything similar, Zach?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol will be on sale!

Metabolic powder in crystal light depends on the dose

1 scoop is fine in a bottle of water alone. Doesn't mix the best BC it's generally not used for that.

Too much will have a chalky taste and depending how much water and sweetener you use it may tast a little different but not un bearable.

If its un bearable simply put more water in it.

As far as dosing with other products you can do it 1 of 2 ways

Recompadrol and 1 serving metabolic powder pre high calorie high fat meal

Or put 1-2 servings of metabolic powder into a meal. For example:

Pancakes or breakfast will be 1500 cals use 1 serving (2 scoops) in the batter.

domore

Awards

1 scoop is fine in a bottle of water alone. Doesn't mix the best BC it's generally not used for that.

Too much will have a chalky taste and depending how much water and sweetener you use it may tast a little different but not un bearable.

Thanks, my man. I appreciate it. This will definitely be a staple as I need to watch my weight for my Oly comps, but need to take in high amount of cals.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sean, hit me up when needed and ill set u up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write up and im looking forward to this!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anybody needing dosage help, PM me and ill set it all up.

If questions about stacking our products, also PM me regardless if it contains other supplements from other companies.

We at EBF are here to help you change your body to fit your goals and will accommodate your ideas to get the best out of the stack.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I will be getting in on this for sure. Looking forward to this! And I can always use more Recompadrol and AAV2!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Isn't this just Recompadrol (HCA) and RK powder?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sean, hit me up when needed and ill set u up.
He used to say this to me as well but no hook up.

Don't trust this Australian convict! ;)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

So you think 2 Scoops is effective for up to 1500 calories? I'm thinking of doing 6 scoops/day split with breakfast, lunch, and dinnner

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
He used to say this to me as well but no hook up.

Don't trust this Australian convict! ;)
Ill set him up with a schedule.
Check ya pm

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mix it with some olive oil as a dressing or put it in sauces

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Is 17.33 the intro price or will it be lower. Just trying to confirm before I purchase?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up two along with another Recompadrol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be getting in on this for sure. Looking forward to this! And I can always use more Recompadrol and AAV2!
Between all 3 products your set for success!

Hoping to do some bigger things next couple of months everyone's support is appreciated

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you think 2 Scoops is effective for up to 1500 calories? I'm thinking of doing 6 scoops/day split with breakfast, lunch, and dinnner
Your perfectly fine with that dose!

I believe it is fine for that dose

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Ok...guys...so when you shipping to the UK...don't make us wait too long!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
does that mean you own't be supplying any retailers in the UK? If so...damn!
Get it from Nutra on sale. I guarantee that this will be one of a couple if not ONLY sale at this price

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Get it from Nutra on sale. I guarantee that this will be one of a couple if not ONLY sale at this price
I'll have a look, but the cost of delivery, the tax and the admin fee alone could cost $80 - $100!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know. Same with Australia. I just buy a few things so it is worth it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shipping cost from NP to England is insane lol.

The cost of shipping equates to me creating my own manufacturing facility and creating the product myself. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The shipping cost from NP to England is insane lol.

The cost of shipping equates to me creating my own manufacturing facility and creating the product myself. ;)
You don't know our extract dosages lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

caino

caino

Awards
You don't know our extract dosages lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
huhh? lol,

yeah $160 shipping not including the price of the 2 botles i could make the thing myself

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing the ratio is 2 grams GC and 500mg RK? Or is this a heavily guarded secret that can only be disclosed after signing a contract that will result in death afterwards? Trying to justify buying a few of these. But afraid I'm going to run to the bathroom after each dose hmm...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why NP doesn't use DHL like some other retailers and mark the items appropriately.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm guessing the ratio is 2 grams GC and 500mg RK? Or is this a heavily guarded secret that can only be disclosed after signing a contract that will result in death afterwards? Trying to justify buying a few of these. But afraid I'm going to run to the bathroom after each dose hmm...
Team that's right

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey EBF how long were you on metabolic powder before you started seeing results? (weight loss/visible fat loss etc..) I will be eating slightly below maintenance

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey EBF how long were you on metabolic powder before you started seeing results? (weight loss/visible fat loss etc..) I will be eating slightly below maintenance
Within tht week you will see increased weight loss

As far as seeing it I do t see anything till I've dropped about 10 lbs

You will notice after using it te first few times a trip to the bathroom. That will pass. It's wasting some calories. Just means its working

I personally use mine with my post workout meal and pre bed meal

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Within tht week you will see increased weight loss

As far as seeing it I do t see anything till I've dropped about 10 lbs

You will notice after using it te first few times a trip to the bathroom. That will pass. It's wasting some calories. Just means its working

I personally use mine with my post workout meal and pre bed meal
Sweet! Well my order shipped today so hopefully I'll be incorporating it into my meals by the end of the week

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the support bud

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Psyched to try the new metabolic powder. You got me curious!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol for me is the best when I'm going to add metabolic powder my holidays will be so cool !:veryhappy:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just buy it and if your running to the bathroom too much you can mail the rest to me ;)