New product, and Recompadrol SALE!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Isn't this just Recompadrol (HCA) and RK powder?
    No it's a bulk powder

    Recompadrol is a lot more then hca. Hca is what makes it unique


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post

    So you think 2 Scoops is effective for up to 1500 calories? I'm thinking of doing 6 scoops/day split with breakfast, lunch, and dinnner
    Your perfectly fine with that dose!

    I believe it is fine for that dose
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Picked up two along with another Recompadrol.
    Thanks guys.

  4. Ok...guys...so when you shipping to the UK...don't make us wait too long!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Ok...guys...so when you shipping to the UK...don't make us wait too long!
    We have a uk retailer.

    Metabolic powder is an np exclusive.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    We have a uk retailer.

    Metabolic powder is an np exclusive.
    does that mean you own't be supplying any retailers in the UK? If so...damn!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    does that mean you own't be supplying any retailers in the UK? If so...damn!
    Get it from Nutra on sale. I guarantee that this will be one of a couple if not ONLY sale at this price
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Get it from Nutra on sale. I guarantee that this will be one of a couple if not ONLY sale at this price
    I'll have a look, but the cost of delivery, the tax and the admin fee alone could cost $80 - $100!

  9. I know. Same with Australia. I just buy a few things so it is worth it.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I know. Same with Australia. I just buy a few things so it is worth it.
    The **** is with the shipping prices? Thats just rediculous

  11. Quote Originally Posted by caino View Post

    The **** is with the shipping prices? Thats just rediculous
    I know. Its worth it though
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Get it from Nutra on sale. I guarantee that this will be one of a couple if not ONLY sale at this price
    The shipping cost from NP to England is insane lol.

    The cost of shipping equates to me creating my own manufacturing facility and creating the product myself.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    The shipping cost from NP to England is insane lol.

    The cost of shipping equates to me creating my own manufacturing facility and creating the product myself.
    You don't know our extract dosages lol

    hahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    You don't know our extract dosages lol

    hahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah
    huhh? lol,

    yeah $160 shipping not including the price of the 2 botles i could make the thing myself

  15. So I'm guessing the ratio is 2 grams GC and 500mg RK? Or is this a heavily guarded secret that can only be disclosed after signing a contract that will result in death afterwards? Trying to justify buying a few of these. But afraid I'm going to run to the bathroom after each dose hmm...
    CELTIC LABS REP

  16. I don't understand why NP doesn't use DHL like some other retailers and mark the items appropriately.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    So I'm guessing the ratio is 2 grams GC and 500mg RK? Or is this a heavily guarded secret that can only be disclosed after signing a contract that will result in death afterwards? Trying to justify buying a few of these. But afraid I'm going to run to the bathroom after each dose hmm...
    Team that's right

  18. Hey EBF how long were you on metabolic powder before you started seeing results? (weight loss/visible fat loss etc..) I will be eating slightly below maintenance

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Hey EBF how long were you on metabolic powder before you started seeing results? (weight loss/visible fat loss etc..) I will be eating slightly below maintenance
    Within tht week you will see increased weight loss

    As far as seeing it I do t see anything till I've dropped about 10 lbs

    You will notice after using it te first few times a trip to the bathroom. That will pass. It's wasting some calories. Just means its working

    I personally use mine with my post workout meal and pre bed meal

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Within tht week you will see increased weight loss

    As far as seeing it I do t see anything till I've dropped about 10 lbs

    You will notice after using it te first few times a trip to the bathroom. That will pass. It's wasting some calories. Just means its working

    I personally use mine with my post workout meal and pre bed meal
    Sweet! Well my order shipped today so hopefully I'll be incorporating it into my meals by the end of the week

  21. Thanks for the support bud
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Psyched to try the new metabolic powder. You got me curious!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Psyched to try the new metabolic powder. You got me curious!
    Thanks. Of you have questions on use can always call or email.

    We also set up plans for you guys for dosing if need be.

  24. Recompadrol for me is the best when I'm going to add metabolic powder my holidays will be so cool !

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    So I'm guessing the ratio is 2 grams GC and 500mg RK? Or is this a heavily guarded secret that can only be disclosed after signing a contract that will result in death afterwards? Trying to justify buying a few of these. But afraid I'm going to run to the bathroom after each dose hmm...
    Just buy it and if your running to the bathroom too much you can mail the rest to me
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
Log in
Log in