- 06-20-2013, 02:25 PM
- 06-20-2013, 05:27 PM
I always get sugar cravings any time of the day except the morning. I can normally keep myself at bay by having a cup or two of unsweetened almond milk with a little vanilla extract some ground cinnamon and heat it up in the microwave for a minute or two. Stops the craving and is less than 100 calories so win win.
- 06-20-2013, 10:06 PM
06-21-2013, 05:23 PM
At night. Idk why maybe because I am home just sitting around trying to unwind?
I have read glutamine can help. Anyone know more on that?
06-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Night time is when all my sugar cravings come also. I work 2nd shift so I'm at work from 3-11 pm and when I get Home from work they seem to be the worst for some reason
Purus labs Rep
doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By daballer2005 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2010, 03:25 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 05-29-2009, 07:19 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:36 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:20 PM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2003, 12:15 AM