Sugar cravings

1. Sugar cravings

I've been gettin some killer ones at night guys

What time of day or when do you usually get them?

2. I always get sugar cravings any time of the day except the morning. I can normally keep myself at bay by having a cup or two of unsweetened almond milk with a little vanilla extract some ground cinnamon and heat it up in the microwave for a minute or two. Stops the craving and is less than 100 calories so win win.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    I always get sugar cravings any time of the day except the morning. I can normally keep myself at bay by having a cup or two of unsweetened almond milk with a little vanilla extract some ground cinnamon and heat it up in the microwave for a minute or two. Stops the craving and is less than 100 calories so win win.
    Thanks for the input
    •   

4. At night. Idk why maybe because I am home just sitting around trying to unwind?

I have read glutamine can help. Anyone know more on that?

5. Night time is when all my sugar cravings come also. I work 2nd shift so I'm at work from 3-11 pm and when I get Home from work they seem to be the worst for some reason
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. been having trouble sleeping and craving sugar bad
    By daballer2005 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. Sugar cravings
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:19 PM
  3. America Drowning In Sugar
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3