What do YOU want to see next from EBF

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    DIM?
    Dim and i3c do ****ed up **** to my libido and my ****.

    I wouldn't be able to get it up or full hardness. Quite annoying
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    7-Methoxyflavone
    Or
    White Button Mushroom
    Or
    Bladderwrack
    I'd have to look into te first 2. Bladder whack Aida with thyroid iirc bc of iodine content. Which is shown to actually raise tsh


    I have an idea. But I want appropriate doses that's the issue. It makes it difficult to brig something affordable. So that's a tremendous factor in this as well
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Dim and i3c do ****ed up **** to my libido and my ****.

    I wouldn't be able to get it up or full hardness. Quite annoying
    Damn
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey EBF,

    I'm creating a nice little stack while waiting for your muscle building to come out.

    I'm going to stack:

    OG Anabeta
    L-Dopa
    I3C

    I know you dropped L-Dopa from yours and I3C messes up your libido, but I'm going to give it a go.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just ordered 2 ingredients to try and see how it goes.

    I'm thinking I may finalize the formula after. Got to talk to someone about Rae's first. Will call manufacturer

    I'm hoping a. 4 cap serving

    120-180 cap count so people can experiment with dosing a little and still have enough to run for the month

    But 4 caps will be the effective dose anything after is just for fun we will see

    It's a 4 ingredient product. Can easily make it 5 but not worth it. BC you can add it to a pre workout like alphamine. Or ara. Also can be used pre bed. All good stuff
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just ordered 2 ingredients to try and see how it goes.

    I'm thinking I may finalize the formula after. Got to talk to someone about Rae's first. Will call manufacturer

    I'm hoping a. 4 cap serving

    120-180 cap count so people can experiment with dosing a little and still have enough to run for the month

    But 4 caps will be the effective dose anything after is just for fun we will see

    It's a 4 ingredient product. Can easily make it 5 but not worth it. BC you can add it to a pre workout like alphamine. Or ara. Also can be used pre bed. All good stuff
    Nice. I'm excited to see what you are working with. I like the idea of playing around with the dosages. It makes me curious of the ingredients you are using.

    How long after you finalize a formula before it can go into production?
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Just ordered 2 ingredients to try and see how it goes.

    I'm thinking I may finalize the formula after. Got to talk to someone about Rae's first. Will call manufacturer

    I'm hoping a. 4 cap serving

    120-180 cap count so people can experiment with dosing a little and still have enough to run for the month

    But 4 caps will be the effective dose anything after is just for fun we will see

    It's a 4 ingredient product. Can easily make it 5 but not worth it. BC you can add it to a pre workout like alphamine. Or ara. Also can be used pre bed. All good stuff
    Exciting.
    GH releaser / muscle builder?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Muscle builder.


    I do t think a lot of Te gh Supps raise it enough to make a big difference

    The pump for this with some thermogenesis and endurance properties are the best
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  9. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    I just may have to rethink when I switch over from bulking.

    Any rough estimate on when we might see this?
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    I just may have to rethink when I switch over from bulking.

    Any rough estimate on when we might see this?
    Nothing is finalized still testing ingredients and then need to confirm a price and bottle count minimum

    I like to test things on me then run small bottle amount see how people like it
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  11. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Muscle builder.


    I do t think a lot of Te gh Supps raise it enough to make a big difference

    The pump for this with some thermogenesis and endurance properties are the best
    Yes, I'm with you on the GH statement.
  12. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nothing is finalized still testing ingredients and then need to confirm a price and bottle count minimum

    I like to test things on me then run small bottle amount see how people like it
    I'll be a part of the that small bottle run.
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Totally appreciate that man!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  14. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Totally appreciate that man!
    Surely.

    Sounds like a great product to add to your lineup.
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The only real GH booster is alpha GPC and that's so expensive at 600mg.

    Looking forward to it very much.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The only real GH booster is alpha GPC and that's so expensive at 600mg.

    Looking forward to it very much.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Touche. I do like Alpha GPC. Dr. Dana Houser also likes niacin therapy for a GH boost, too. He hasn't been on here forever though to ask him any questions.
  17. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any update?
    EvoMuse
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Workin on some stuff trying it soon. Test run of a bulk powder hopefully in 2 months
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  19. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Workin on some stuff trying it soon. Test run of a bulk powder hopefully in 2 months
    Good deal. I haven't checked on its status in a while, so I figured I would stop in.
    EvoMuse
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Good deal. I haven't checked on its status in a while, so I figured I would stop in.
    Powder label just about finished final touches after I get more info from manufacturer

    Tried it so far in:

    Oatmeal
    Pancakes
    Muffins
    Smoothies
    Chili
    Pulled pork
    Meat balls/meat loaf

    Taste is a little strange if mixing and drinking but add into flavored beverage and it's very tolerable
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  21. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Powder label just about finished final touches after I get more info from manufacturer

    Tried it so far in:

    Oatmeal
    Pancakes
    Muffins
    Smoothies
    Chili
    Pulled pork
    Meat balls/meat loaf

    Taste is a little strange if mixing and drinking but add into flavored beverage and it's very tolerable
    Awesome!

    Most people will be tolerable of the taste if it can be masked like you mentioned.
    EvoMuse
  22. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So, MPowder is on the cusp of its release. I saw there was a possible deal with Thermogenesauce, too. Bye-bye fat.

    Will the muscle builder product be put to the forefront, now?
    EvoMuse
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    So, MPowder is on the cusp of its release. I saw there was a possible deal with Thermogenesauce, too. Bye-bye fat.

    Will the muscle builder product be put to the forefront, now?
    I haven't been able to find a quote that was good enough for the expensive ingredients.

    Problem with exotic extracts is that they are few and far between.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  24. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    Time to move onto other ingrediants. Bulk season will be here soon.
  25. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I haven't been able to find a quote that was good enough for the expensive ingredients.

    Problem with exotic extracts is that they are few and far between.
    I hear you. It is the price to pay for innovation. I hope it works out for you, EBF. I've been following this one for a whole.
    EvoMuse
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Time to move onto other ingrediants. Bulk season will be here soon.
    I have my heart set on these man.

    When you really like something you don't want to take away from it

    It's 4 ingredients.

    Ill have to revisit

    I feel te mp will be a big hit and there's a direction I'm going to make with it

    Put it in a protein cheesecake recipe.

    Yea it works that way too
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  27. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I have my heart set on these man.

    When you really like something you don't want to take away from it

    It's 4 ingredients.

    Ill have to revisit

    I feel te mp will be a big hit and there's a direction I'm going to make with it

    Put it in a protein cheesecake recipe.

    Yea it works that way too
    I'm glad you're sticking to your plan. If you build it, they will come.

    Muscle builder + Recompadrol + MPowder. That would be fun.
    EvoMuse
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    I'm glad you're sticking to your plan. If you build it, they will come.

    Muscle builder + Recompadrol + MPowder. That would be fun.
    Would be crazy good.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Would be crazy good.
    Put me down for that stack.
    EvoMuse
  30. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279487
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

    I'll run 8 weeks.

    Hell, Recompadrol is already a staple anyway.
  31. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,028
    Rep Power
    1873504
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome Shi+
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,637
    Rep Power
    1594941
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I'll run 8 weeks.

    Hell, Recompadrol is already a staple anyway.
    Thanks for the support mpowder has become my right hand man with combating weight gain especially the past 2 months
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in