For those who are using AAv2

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0

    For those who are using AAv2


    It's wanted to open a thread to see how everyone is liking the product. I'd like to know your feedback of likes/dislikes as id love to help with any possible issues you may have.

    If yu are running a log please post it in here and I will make a thread for logs and user feedback for any one who is interested or wants to follow along
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

  2. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Time to shred up with AAv2!


    What I like:
    It works great

    Don't Like:
    GI Issues sometimes
    Alot of caps I have to take every day; sometimes I forget.
    PES R&D
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Time to shred up with AAv2!

    What I like:
    It works great

    Don't Like:
    GI Issues sometimes
    Alot of caps I have to take every day; sometimes I forget.
    Thank for the feed back thus far

    The reason for the amount of caps is to manage your tolerance better due to capsaicinoid content

    1 cap is .5 mg capsaicinoids. Some people can only tolerate that. However, most I've had testers tolerate is 2 mg. but I think that was way to high. Went with safe dose per cap

    Still waiting for those pics from your lean bulk. How man days left do you have?

    Would you recommend to others?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0


    So far I like is the over all good feeling of the supplement. I haven't noticed any major changes yet. But I do notice some leaning effect going on. It's only been I think a 2weeks. But my lower mid seems slightly tighter. Appetite been somewhat slowed down but not to the point where I can't eat. I have notice my morning dose give me a slight G I discomfort for about 2 to 3 minutes. It's weird I feel a lot heat in my stomach from one of the ingredients so I drink of water with it and it subsides. The rest of the day dosing is fine. I think it may be better for me taking it after eating a hour later. But I will play around with it to see. I've bumped it up to six with fish oil as well. I take fish oil with it every dose. C.
  5. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thank for the feed back thus far

    The reason for the amount of caps is to manage your tolerance better due to capsaicinoid content

    1 cap is .5 mg capsaicinoids. Some people can only tolerate that. However, most I've had testers tolerate is 2 mg. but I think that was way to high. Went with safe dose per cap

    Still waiting for those pics from your lean bulk. How man days left do you have?

    Would you recommend to others?
    No problem, I should be thanking you for letting me use such an awesome product
    And yes already did recommend to some people.
    PES R&D
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's wanted to open a thread to see how everyone is liking the product. I'd like to know your feedback of likes/dislikes as id love to help with any possible issues you may have.

    If yu are running a log please post it in here and I will make a thread for logs and user feedback for any one who is interested or wants to follow along
    I used AAv2 13 March to 10 April this year, during a period that was quite out of the "normal" for me (this entire year has almost been quite UNnormal for me, so I guess it doesn't make too much difference), and also eating at ~10,000 calories a day for a couple of weeks in there (and it was the first time since May 2011 that I didn't stick to my Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window), so my experience was a little "skewed" on what it might have been. That said, I didn't do too badly and didn't mind AAv2.

    My dosing/timing of AAv2 varied on a daily basis due to my sleeping and training patterns (the latter dependent on the former - former affected by G8 (which had a lot of effects, inclusive of appetite - as noted above re changes in eating patterns), which I started 19 March, and the only other product I had never used before in my supplement regime), but I did find my "sweet spot" (noted in post #1 of my log - linked below). Dependent on the day re sleeping, training, and eating patterns, I dosed anywhere from four to eight caps a day.

    CLIFFNOTES ON AAv2:
    - Definitely noticed the difference in dosing 2 caps from only one.
    - Warming sensation experienced in stomach not long after dosing.
    - Increased body temperature throughout the day, like a mini-furnace most of the time, and then freezing at other times.
    - A diuretic effect experienced.
    - A little stomach discomfort when I dosed pre-bed the first few times ( dosing 2 caps on an empty stomach, only BCAAs in the 4-5 hours prior), but after a while dosing 2 caps did not cause stomach pains, especially if dosed ~2 hours post-meal of >4,000 calories (could be because I was also eating a lot more - the weeks where I was eating close to 10,000 calories a day - and dosing was mostly within 1-2 hours of meals).
    - Definitely felt better having the "throughout-the-day" doses between the meals/BCAAs (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal/BCAAs and ~1 hour pre-BCAAs/meal).

    I didn't run a specific AAv2 log per se, but I ran it during my current 2012 log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (dates re AAv2 used noted in post #1 - pages 7-14).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    So far I like is the over all good feeling of the supplement. I haven't noticed any major changes yet. But I do notice some leaning effect going on. It's only been I think a 2weeks. But my lower mid seems slightly tighter. Appetite been somewhat slowed down but not to the point where I can't eat. I have notice my morning dose give me a slight G I discomfort for about 2 to 3 minutes. It's weird I feel a lot heat in my stomach from one of the ingredients so I drink of water with it and it subsides. The rest of the day dosing is fine. I think it may be better for me taking it after eating a hour later. But I will play around with it to see. I've bumped it up to six with fish oil as well. I take fish oil with it every dose. C.
    Any questions on how to increase its fat burning potential?
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Any questions on how to increase its fat burning potential?
    Sure. Is there something you can advise. I'm willing to learn.
  9. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I used AAv2 13 March to 10 April this year, during a period that was quite out of the "normal" for me (this entire year has almost been quite UNnormal for me, so I guess it doesn't make too much difference), and also eating at ~10,000 calories a day for a couple of weeks in there (and it was the first time since May 2011 that I didn't stick to my Lean Gains 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window), so my experience was a little "skewed" on what it might have been. That said, I didn't do too badly and didn't mind AAv2.

    My dosing/timing of AAv2 varied on a daily basis due to my sleeping and training patterns (the latter dependent on the former - former affected by G8 (which had a lot of effects, inclusive of appetite - as noted above re changes in eating patterns), which I started 19 March, and the only other product I had never used before in my supplement regime), but I did find my "sweet spot" (noted in post #1 of my log - linked below). Dependent on the day re sleeping, training, and eating patterns, I dosed anywhere from four to eight caps a day.

    CLIFFNOTES ON AAv2:
    - Definitely noticed the difference in dosing 2 caps from only one.
    - Warming sensation experienced in stomach not long after dosing.
    - Increased body temperature throughout the day, like a mini-furnace most of the time, and then freezing at other times.
    - A diuretic effect experienced.
    - A little stomach discomfort when I dosed pre-bed the first few times ( dosing 2 caps on an empty stomach, only BCAAs in the 4-5 hours prior), but after a while dosing 2 caps did not cause stomach pains, especially if dosed ~2 hours post-meal of >4,000 calories (could be because I was also eating a lot more - the weeks where I was eating close to 10,000 calories a day - and dosing was mostly within 1-2 hours of meals).
    - Definitely felt better having the "throughout-the-day" doses between the meals/BCAAs (i.e. ~2 hours post-meal/BCAAs and ~1 hour pre-BCAAs/meal).

    I didn't run a specific AAv2 log per se, but I ran it during my current 2012 log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (dates re AAv2 used noted in post #1 - pages 7-14).

    ~Rosie~

    Wow 10,000 calories a day?. I would be puking....Scratch that! It would be coming out both ends!
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1

    Sure. Is there something you can advise. I'm willing to learn.
    I'd have to see meal and dosing times along with workout
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Wow 10,000 calories a day?. I would be puking....Scratch that! It would be coming out both ends!
    Yeppers It was almost like being back in my cycling days, when ~10,000 calories was pretty normal for me. Now though, not so much. That said, I train hard enough and I definitely know it helped in being able to regain all the muscle back in my delts and arms.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Yeppers It was almost like being back in my cycling days, when ~10,000 calories was pretty normal for me. Now though, not so much. That said, I train hard enough and I definitely know it helped in being able to regain all the muscle back in my delts and arms.

    ~Rosie~
    Very soon recompadrol will be back everyone
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Very soon recompadrol will be back everyone
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Damn straight
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Damn straight
    Yep - Zach will be my favourite person in the world for the day that I receive some more Recompadrol

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Yep - Zach will be my favourite person in the world for the day that I receive some more Recompadrol

    ~Rosie~
    Pretty swell kinda guy and team leader.
    Definitely looking at some interesting future prospects
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Registered User
    Doss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    324
    Answers
    0


    I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Doss
    I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!
    Any questions, shoot a pm through.
    You WON'T be disappointed
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Any questions, shoot a pm through.
    You WON'T be disappointed
    I 2nd this
    PES R&D
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Pretty swell kinda guy and team leader.
    Definitely looking at some interesting future prospects
    Yes, he is

    Some interesting things coming.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doss View Post
    I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!
    Awesome!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Answers
    0


    Final Review is up guys
    PES R&D
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Doss
    I'm looking into taking AAv2 for 6 weeks leading into my first contest. If I get a bottle, I'll definitely post up my results!
    You will I PMed you. Toss me an email at my gmail account
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  23. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    I've been looking at this product lately wondering about it. Haven't seen any reviews that were not sponsored yet.
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've been looking at this product lately wondering about it. Haven't seen any reviews that were not sponsored yet.
    That's all user dependent I wish more people would post the reviews of use


    The sponsored logs are In hopes of gaining awareness
    Bean5er used the product by himself before I sponsored his last few weeks of competition prep.
    May want to hit him up

    Also coop
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  25. Registered User
    PharmAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    I took advantage of the new year's sale and picked up a few bottles. So far, I'm a fan of AAv2 solo and in concert with other supplements. The increased body temp, the dialed in focus/cognitive benefits, and the slight burn from the capsaicin are all great. My only frustration is if I have the alcar too late in the day I can't sleep, so I can't do the full daily dosing regimen. Still, great stuff.
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I took advantage of the new year's sale and picked up a few bottles. So far, I'm a fan of AAv2 solo and in concert with other supplements. The increased body temp, the dialed in focus/cognitive benefits, and the slight burn from the capsaicin are all great. My only frustration is if I have the alcar too late in the day I can't sleep, so I can't do the full daily dosing regimen. Still, great stuff.
    Thank you man.

    Once we blow through the last of the units will be reformulating
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  27. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,383
    Answers
    0


    Took 2 caps in the morn and again in the afternoon, semi cramping and stomach distress..... how can I over come this?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Took 2 caps in the morn and again in the afternoon, semi cramping and stomach distress..... how can I over come this?
    Almond milk
    Glutamine
    BCAAs
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Registered User
    Chevyman1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    I just started taking AAv2 a few days ago. I'm on day 3, dosing 2 caps AM & PM. So far I like it; stomach distress has been mild if at all, & I make sure to drink plenty of water with my dose, so I've had no heartburn. My question is, can I safely combine it with other stims? I'm pretty stim-tolerant & usually take fat burners or pre-wo's loaded with them just for the energy.

    I can feel the AAv2 shortly after taking, especially the "chills" from the yohimbine effect. But I don't feel much in the way of energy or pep, especially with my waking dose when I need it the most. I'm not a coffee drinker, but could I combine a caffeine pill with the dose? Or should I just try 3 caps AAv2 first? Does the product give a stronger stim effect at higher doses?
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    I just started taking AAv2 a few days ago. I'm on day 3, dosing 2 caps AM & PM. So far I like it; stomach distress has been mild if at all, & I make sure to drink plenty of water with my dose, so I've had no heartburn. My question is, can I safely combine it with other stims? I'm pretty stim-tolerant & usually take fat burners or pre-wo's loaded with them just for the energy.

    I can feel the AAv2 shortly after taking, especially the "chills" from the yohimbine effect. But I don't feel much in the way of energy or pep, especially with my waking dose when I need it the most. I'm not a coffee drinker, but could I combine a caffeine pill with the dose? Or should I just try 3 caps AAv2 first? Does the product give a stronger stim effect at higher doses?
    Recommended to combine with other stims.

    It's a silent fat killer man. You won't feel it.

    Higher doses ie; 9/day work even more to kill body fat

    Caffeine porentiates it's fat burning capabilities as does beta agonists and forskolin
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  31. Registered User
    Chevyman1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

    Appreciate the response.
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    Cool thanks. I picked up some Recompadrol a while back & really like it, so I decided to pull the trigger on the AAv2. Figured you would know best how to use the product & what's safe to stack it with.

    Appreciate the response.
    Absolutely.

    The NP write up is super in depth and has diet/stacking options. Check it out
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    If you need a copy of write up pm me your email and I'll send a copy
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  34. Registered User
    Chevyman1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

    Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?
  35. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman1979 View Post
    Just read the write up on NP. That's actually where I ordered from, I just forgot they went into such detail on the site.

    Looked at the sample diets/dosing & got some ideas. Had another question though: it says to aid in fat loss to take 2g of fish oil with the aav2. I already take CL's orange oximega 2g twice/day. Would you recommend adding more fish oil, or just take what I'm already taking with the aav2 instead of with meals?
    Take what your already taking as it'll aid in absorption of capsaicinoids (fat soluble) and fucoxanthin
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  36. Registered User
    BlackWinging's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWinging View Post
    So I just picked up a bottle from nutraplanet since its on sale, always gets praise, and the profile looks good. I was wondering about the fucoxanthin as it's something I've never tried personally. Do most of its effects come with chronic intake that build up as you go, or does it have acute effects as well? Just wondering if I should plan out a 3 month fuco trial to see the most benefit.
    Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.

    And sets fire to stim burners
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  38. Registered User
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,707
    Answers
    6


    Lol what exactly does that mean?

    I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

    Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol what exactly does that mean?

    I think stim burners can often times get away with a heavy hitting stim and users love it and think it is working.

    Non-stim formulas need a good profile and effectiveness to sell. At least more so than a stim
    Unfortunately the effects aren't as immediate

    Caffeine sets off the way aav2 works. Aav2 is slower onset the effects seem to grow as you continue to use it. And get better as dose increases as well

    9 caps per day seem to be a sweet spot for many

    I used to stack the OG adipose annihilation with the v2

    It was amazing. The higher you go on fuco, cap, and evo the better the effects.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  40. Registered User
    BlackWinging's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Cumulative effects are seen with non stim burners IMO.
    Alright, kinda what I figured for this case.

    And sets fire to stim burners
    Doesn't matter much to me if it's stimmed or not as long as it works. I prefer non stimmed nowadays so that other more exotic ingredients can be included in effective amounts, especially since you can easily buy caffeine for very cheap.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time to shred up with AAv2!
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 03:00 PM
  2. AAv2 Write up/stacks/Sample diets
    By EBF Inc in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:05 PM
  3. AAv2 question
    By Mission1 in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:53 AM
  4. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By EBF Inc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 01:32 PM
  5. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in