Wrong order

1. Wrong order

I really hope this is just a one time thing but I would really like to know how this happened. I ordered 2 UR SPRAY on November 28 and upon getting my package I open it and low and behold there are 4 URSOBOLIC. I've been using Ursobolic combined with ur spray for about a year now. I have plenty of ursobolic already and ursobolic isn't even listed as a product on prototypes website. So today I was forced to order 4 UR SPRAY using the overnight method which is 70 ****ing dollars. I figured if I was going to use the overnight I might as well pick up extra bottles so I got 4 but please tell me I'm not going to end up with 8 ursobolic now. I've been a loyal customer and have spent lots of money with epharm and prototype but if this happens again I'm going to cut ties. Can someone reassure me that this was just a one time thing?

2. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    I really hope this is just a one time thing but I would really like to know how this happened. I ordered 2 UR SPRAY on November 28 and upon getting my package I open it and low and behold there are 4 URSOBOLIC. I've been using Ursobolic combined with ur spray for about a year now. I have plenty of ursobolic already and ursobolic isn't even listed as a product on prototypes website. So today I was forced to order 4 UR SPRAY using the overnight method which is 70 ****ing dollars. I figured if I was going to use the overnight I might as well pick up extra bottles so I got 4 but please tell me I'm not going to end up with 8 ursobolic now. I've been a loyal customer and have spent lots of money with epharm and prototype but if this happens again I'm going to cut ties. Can someone reassure me that this was just a one time thing?
    Jeremy, Sorry I did not see this contact savind customer service if you aleady have not and we will rectifiy the situation. Sorry
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Jeremy, Sorry I did not see this contact savind customer service if you aleady have not and we will rectifiy the situation. Sorry
    It was actually rectified and they allowed me to do overnight shipping for free!! Which got me my 6 bottles right away!

4. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    It was actually rectified and they allowed me to do overnight shipping for free!! Which got me my 6 bottles right away!
    Good just wanted to make sure we took care of you
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wrong order?
    By art68us in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
  2. Wrong order
    By ITLNSTLN5211 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13